3 months ago
Morson is the number one technical recruitment company in the UK with a turnover of 771million. We have been operating since 1969 and have over 50 UK offices and 11 global offices. We are based in a state of the art, purpose built office on the outskirts of Trafford Park and we offer a free on site gym as well as free parking. We have a strong reputation for delivery and a loyal client base with relationships spanning over 40 years. We have a high win and retention rate for our clients and we are always looking at ways to improve and innovate.
Our employees are our most important asset, being the drivers of profitability, growth and performance within the business. If you choose a career with Morson you will benefit from a strong support network that offers learning and development opportunities, encourages career progression and provides access to training and bonus schemes. We offer a competitive salary and bonus package, a great working environment and the opportunity to constantly develop your career and sector knowledge.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for a bid writer to join our highly successful bid team. This is a varied and exciting role and will provide the successful candidate with an excellent scope for career development. Supporting bids/tenders from across all recruitment divisions of Morson and Vital, this role will cover all aspects of proposal writing and bid management. We are looking for a team player that can fully support our Head of Bid Management and the established bid team.
You will be required to produce innovative, professionally written bid and proposal content that clearly articulates our value proposition for both new and retained business. The role will involve compiling and managing information from a number of different sources and stakeholders to produce a coherent response that reflects the key themes and sales messages.
* Produce professionally written bid and proposal original content that clearly articulates our value proposition for both new and retained business
* Able to assimilate knowledge from a number of sources and present in a powerful way that reinforces the win themes of the bid
* Ensure timely delivery of compliant bids and proposals across all sectors
* Collate information from and communicate effectively with wide range of stakeholders, including Account Managers, Operational Staff and Senior Directors
* Ensure the bid is reviewed by the right people at the right milestones - incorporating APMP best practice
* Liaise with the BD/operational team to support pre-bid activity and to develop an understanding of the client pre-tender release
* Use effective project planning strategies to ensure that all information is received on time and is relevant to questions being asked within the bid
* Continually review and update the content library to ensure accurate material is being used at all times
Who we are looking for - experience required
* You will be a strong writer who has the ability to engage positively with all stakeholders. You will work closely with the bid, BD and marketing teams.
* Minimum 2-3 years' experience in a professional bid environment is desirable
* Experience of managing multiple fast paced bids simultaneously; ideally within recruitment sector or similar industry
* Knowledge of the bidding process with a solid understanding of how to structure, compile and write a bid/tender response
* Strong, creative and persuasive writing style with proven skills in producing and editing winning proposal content, ideally with copywriting, editing and proof reading experience
* Word at an intermediate to advanced level is required
* Typically, degree educated with a strong preference for individuals with a degree in English, communications, journalism or business related field
* Knowledge of the recruitment, professional services, engineering, rail, construction or power sector is desirable but not essential
Who we are looking for - personal qualities
* Well established people skills and be comfortable working in a fast paced environment and able to work well under pressure
* Strong attention to detail and an ability to work under pressure to demanding deadlines
* Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to form effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels
* Ability to think visually and creatively about the response
* Able to organise multiple tasks
* Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
* Ability to prioritise own workload to meet key deadlines
The Morson Group is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's two-tick scheme 'Positive About Disabled People'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
10 days ago
only 18 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close