3 months ago
Job Title: Candidate Manager
Location: Dudley (DY1)
Salary: 16,000 - 18,000 per annum OTE 22,000 annum + 22 days annual leave + stats, pension, incentives (Ibiza, skiing in Bulgaria, Chester Races, 5* lunches and weekend breaks and lots more!
The Job Role
You will be working alongside an experienced Recruitment Consultant in a candidate focused role. Typical duties would include;
* Using social media, job boards, Concept's CRM and various other methods to source candidates.
* Interviewing candidates via phone in line with our ISO9001 candidate registration form.
* Arrange interviews, ensuring candidate attendance and gathering feedback post interview.
* Formatting CVs, creating company specific PowerPoint presentations, emailing interview confirmations etc.
* Dealing with offers, counter offers and negotiations.
* Post placement candidate care.
The position will be supporting a busy desk in which we are market leaders to the industry. You will be given realistic weekly, monthly and quarterly targets to achieve to ensure success. Some client interaction will be expected during manager's absence and effective use of Concept's CRM is extremely important.
About The Company
Established in 2000, Concept Resourcing is a fast growth independent IT and Engineering recruitment consultancy based in West Midlands. We are the preferred staffing partner to a wide range of organisations across both the public and private sector.
We have an ongoing strategy to grow our business across our four main recruitment divisions over the next 4 years. As a result seek a number of exceptional individuals who have true ambition and the ability to succeed.
We provide a structured promotion path that promotes based on results and achievement rather than length of service. We provide a competitive commission scheme, company car targets and a fantastic range of incentive awards including extra holidays, IPADs and 5 star breaks in the UK and Europe.
As Investors in People we also provide ongoing training and coaching to support your career progression.
We offer an autonomous working environment with career progression opportunities enabling our recruitment consultants to quickly achieve promotion through to principal consultant, business development manager, or down our management track to Managing Consultant, Business Manager or Divisional Director.
About The Team
With a combined 6 years' in recruitment you will be working in a small team with 2 experienced Recruiters who are industry leaders and preferred suppliers to a large number of companies in their industries with a track record of success. Both consultants joined Concept in a resourcing capacity and have progressed through the career path so have a good understanding of each role. Concept operate a hardworking but fun environment, with support available from a number of managers.
What You Need
* Organisational skills - due to high volume of candidates/vacancies.
* Confident telephone manner.
* Proactive - competitive market.
* Flexible to work overtime if necessary.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office.
* Ideally some experience from a transferrable industry;
* Customer Services
* Business Graduate or any other related qualifications
To enquire or apply for this position please contact Hayley Mintern on (Apply online only) or email your CV to
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
3 days ago
only 4 days until close
only 26 days until close
West Midlands, West Midlands (County), Birmingham, UK
only 26 days until close