Annapurna HR have been engaged to work on an assignment to find a D&I Partner for a FTSE 250 Fintech company on a permanent basis.
As the D&I Partner, you will be responsible for leading an integrated D&I strategy to deliver the long-term aspirations for the Technology business unit. You will also be accountable for designing and implementing the Culture agenda globally.
- Design and deliver a change implementation plan for D&I within the business and ensure that this is communicated effectively with key stakeholders so that the Culture agenda is aligned to the wider People plan.
- Build strong relationships with business leaders across the Technology function to support in the delivery of the D&I strategy.
- Use HR data, such as the Engagement survey, to identify priority areas to address, and then subsequently review the success of the D&I interventions.
- Strong experience managing the D&I function within an organisation.
- Experience managing the Learning strategy within a business.
- The highest stakeholder management experience.
- Preferred: Experience working within the Technology sector.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a FTSE 250 company paying up to £90,000 DOE + benefits.
Please contact Robyn Hunt-Williams, if this role is of interest: -*******