Our client aims to become the world's leading financial education, recruitment and training business with products which span the life cycle of a customer's financial career. From educating students in their first finance job, to helping the seasoned executive learn a new product or asset class, they will provide our customers with the information and tools they need for their career and financial success.
Having developed a global, standardized online exam that was done so in partnership with premier financial institutions and university faculties around the world, they are now hiring individuals on a freelance basis to assist with part time proctoring of student exams.
Ideal candidates will be able to represent the company in a professional manner, serving as the face of the company to many universities and students and must be willing to learn about the product in order to answer student and university staff's questions.
- Must be within commutable distance of the University or company office to provide test invigilation.
- Must have good communication and public speaking skills.
- Organized, Punctual and Reliable
- Must be able to sit or stand quietly for long periods of time
- Must speak English fluently - test & instructions are in English
- Able to self-manage and problem solve under pressure
- University degree is a plus.
Work is on an Ad Hoc basis and will be paid hourly.
Please send Resume and availability as soon as possible.