15 days ago
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Salary: 20k (OTE 35k)
Based in Northampton, our client is a wildly successful recruitment company who pride themselves on looking after their employees. With numerous incentives and social events, should you bring ambition and a strong work ethic to the table, you`ll enjoy ample rewards!
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant you`ll receive bespoke, market leading training with the company Director which will be complemented by Pareto`s sales training. You will build your own client base, negotiate terms and consequently find and place candidates into roles. Your responsibilities are centred on candidate and client attraction - and with a positive, proactive attitude you`ll adopt manifold duties such as advertising, headhunting and interviewing across both spheres.
Your role will consist of:
- Use all possible avenues to attract new business, via the phone, email and through networking
- Visit clients on site, frequently in London, to build strong business relationships
- Develop a solid understanding of your clients and learn about the marketplaces they operate in
- Advertising job vacancies on various job boards/utilizing social media to attract candidates
- Reviewing job applications, managing interviews and creating shortlists of candidates
- Meet and exceed regular KPIs
Our client`s employees are the heart of their business and they value them accordingly. Annual trips to Royal Ascot and "stay away" Christmas parties are just a couple of examples of the social events on offer. Because of this ethos, it`s a fantastic company to work for, especially as a graduate starting out in your career.
What you get:
- Competitive salary of 20k
- Great OTE of 35k+ (uncapped)
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work in London twice a week visiting clients
- Bespoke training
- Mobile phone
- Pension scheme
- Company Holidays
- Social events/nights out (e.g. trip to Ascot, "stay away" Christmas party)
What you need:
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven`t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)