cer Human Resources
Change Management Jobs, Compensation and Benefits Jobs, Diversity Jobs, Employee Relations Jobs, Employment Law Jobs, Equal Opportunities Jobs, Generalist HR Jobs, Graduate HR Jobs, Health and Safety Jobs, HR Administrator Jobs
Job Title: Head of HR Service Delivery, Europe
Position: 6-12 month Maternity Contract
Our client a leading international bank is looking for a candidate to Head the HR Service Delivery. The successful candidate will be responsible for the monitoring and delivery of HR Service Delivery for the Europe region including: HR operations, audit, risk and compliance for HR and HR budgets. You will also be responsible for managing service delivery team onshore and offshore that support HR service delivery; and for successful and seamless rollout and implementation of HR transformation agenda and project initiatives.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Leading and driving HR operational services across Europe.
- Operations Management, Risk Management, Compliance and Budgets for a defined area – Monitoring performance and delivering against plans to achieve targets.
- Successful & seamless rollout and implementation of HR transformation agenda and project initiatives.
- Ensuring that there is a good standard of service aligning to the bank’s employee experience agenda and that improvements are driven in partnership with external vendors and the shared service centre teams
- Managing the HR Service Delivery function across Europe by providing benchmarked processes, effective Risk management and optimizing operations delivery to achieve country business performance.
- Management of Payroll function including full risk management, mitigation and compliance.
- Responsible for end to end operations
- Leading activities with the Business Unit Head - coordinating, driving and directing effective compliance and operational risk management at the Business Unit level and in collaboration with other HR teams.
- Ensuring proper functioning of day-to-day controls, periodic monitoring activities and timely resolution of risk issues
- Budgeting preparation and monitoring for HR Europe to ensure targets are met along with management of any opportunities.
- Management of a range of HR policies at a country and regional level.
The Successful Candidate:
- Knowledge and experience of HR operations, with execution through a shared services center.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills: proven success in writing and delivering strategy papers and other project documentation.
- Advanced process management expertise.
- Strong influencing skills, consultative and negotiation skills.
- Experience of working in a complex matrix environment across and dealing with demanding and fast-paced client groups.
- Sound financial and commercial management skills
- Experience in managing budgets.
- Proven delivery capabilities
- Strong work orientation, taking ownership to deliver on time every time.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Assertive, tenacious and willing to challenge when required
- Demonstrates a strong moral compass in all decision making
- Highly driven and inquisitive and continually pushes for results