Head of HR Service Delivery, Europe - cer Human Resources
This job expired on 23-05-2012
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Head of HR Service Delivery, Europe 3 days ago
Job Title: Head of HR Service Delivery, Europe Location: London Position: 6-12 month Maternity Contract Our client a leading international bank is looking for a candidate to Head the HR Service D...
HR Service Delivery Centre Manager 6 days ago
South West, Somerset, UK
HR Service Delivery Centre Manager/Shared Services Transition Manager/HR Manager wanted.Skills needed: CPP or CIPD qualified, HR Manager, Public Sector.My Bristol based client is looking for a HR S...
HR Service Delivery Manager, Onboarding & Exit - up to £65K Annapurna HR are currently recruiting for a HR Service Delivery Manager, Onboarding & Exits, to be part of a substantial, global organi...
Leading global corporate has an excellent new opportunity for a Workday applications service delivery manager.The role will involve the management of the Workday application and its integration wit...
Job Title: Head of HR Service Delivery, Europe
Position: 6-12 month Maternity Contract
Our client a leading international bank is looking for a candidate to Head the HR Service Delivery. The successful candidate will be responsible for the monitoring and delivery of HR Service Delivery for the Europe region including: HR operations, audit, risk and compliance for HR and HR budgets. You will also be responsible for managing service delivery team onshore and offshore that support HR service delivery; and for successful and seamless rollout and implementation of HR transformation agenda and project initiatives.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Leading and driving HR operational services across Europe.
- Operations Management, Risk Management, Compliance and Budgets for a defined area – Monitoring performance and delivering against plans to achieve targets.
- Successful & seamless rollout and implementation of HR transformation agenda and project initiatives.
- Ensuring that there is a good standard of service aligning to the bank’s employee experience agenda and that improvements are driven in partnership with external vendors and the shared service centre teams
- Managing the HR Service Delivery function across Europe by providing benchmarked processes, effective Risk management and optimizing operations delivery to achieve country business performance.
- Management of Payroll function including full risk management, mitigation and compliance.
- Responsible for end to end operations
- Leading activities with the Business Unit Head - coordinating, driving and directing effective compliance and operational risk management at the Business Unit level and in collaboration with other HR teams.
- Ensuring proper functioning of day-to-day controls, periodic monitoring activities and timely resolution of risk issues
- Budgeting preparation and monitoring for HR Europe to ensure targets are met along with management of any opportunities.
- Management of a range of HR policies at a country and regional level.
The Successful Candidate:
- Knowledge and experience of HR operations, with execution through a shared services center.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills: proven success in writing and delivering strategy papers and other project documentation.
- Advanced process management expertise.
- Strong influencing skills, consultative and negotiation skills.
- Experience of working in a complex matrix environment across and dealing with demanding and fast-paced client groups.
- Sound financial and commercial management skills
- Experience in managing budgets.
- Proven delivery capabilities
- Strong work orientation, taking ownership to deliver on time every time.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Assertive, tenacious and willing to challenge when required
- Demonstrates a strong moral compass in all decision making
- Highly driven and inquisitive and continually pushes for results
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Company:||cer Human Resources|
|Job Categories:||Change Management Jobs | Compensation and Benefits Jobs | Diversity Jobs | Employee Relations Jobs | Employment Law Jobs | Equal Opportunities Jobs | Generalist HR Jobs | Graduate HR Jobs | Health and Safety Jobs | HR Administrator Jobs|