Head of HR Service Delivery, Europe - cer Human Resources
This job expired on 23-05-2012
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Client Delivery Manager 6 months ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Our Talent Management Division has been delivering learning, development and consultancy solutions across the UK for over 25 years. We offer a wide range of developmental interventions that are des...
ELearning Developer, Canary Wharf, 27k 29 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
My clients a leading Professional Services company based in London Canary Wharf currently seek an ELearning Developer, up to up to 27k.Working as a part of a specialist Learning team that is focuss...
Talent Development Manager 29 days ago
Salary band: £80k - £90k
An exciting opportunity has recently arisen for a Talent Development Specialist to join an international law firm. As Talent Development Manager, you will be responsible for the design and impleme...
HR Business Partner – Creative Agency 28 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
A rapidly growing creative communications agency with an excellent client base and reputation are looking for an HRBP to join them during a substantial time of change. Reporting into the HR Directo...
Salary band: Any
HR Business Partner, Europe - Digital Media - Central London £48 to £58k DOE + bonus + stock shares + benefits A global advertising company is looking for a HR Business Partner to help deliver un...
|Company:||cer Human Resources|
|Job Categories:||Change Management Jobs | Compensation and Benefits Jobs | Diversity Jobs | Employee Relations Jobs | Employment Law Jobs | Equal Opportunities Jobs | Generalist HR Jobs | Graduate HR Jobs | Health and Safety Jobs | HR Administrator Jobs|
Job Title: Head of HR Service Delivery, Europe
Position: 6-12 month Maternity Contract
Our client a leading international bank is looking for a candidate to Head the HR Service Delivery. The successful candidate will be responsible for the monitoring and delivery of HR Service Delivery for the Europe region including: HR operations, audit, risk and compliance for HR and HR budgets. You will also be responsible for managing service delivery team onshore and offshore that support HR service delivery; and for successful and seamless rollout and implementation of HR transformation agenda and project initiatives.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Leading and driving HR operational services across Europe.
- Operations Management, Risk Management, Compliance and Budgets for a defined area – Monitoring performance and delivering against plans to achieve targets.
- Successful & seamless rollout and implementation of HR transformation agenda and project initiatives.
- Ensuring that there is a good standard of service aligning to the bank’s employee experience agenda and that improvements are driven in partnership with external vendors and the shared service centre teams
- Managing the HR Service Delivery function across Europe by providing benchmarked processes, effective Risk management and optimizing operations delivery to achieve country business performance.
- Management of Payroll function including full risk management, mitigation and compliance.
- Responsible for end to end operations
- Leading activities with the Business Unit Head - coordinating, driving and directing effective compliance and operational risk management at the Business Unit level and in collaboration with other HR teams.
- Ensuring proper functioning of day-to-day controls, periodic monitoring activities and timely resolution of risk issues
- Budgeting preparation and monitoring for HR Europe to ensure targets are met along with management of any opportunities.
- Management of a range of HR policies at a country and regional level.
The Successful Candidate:
- Knowledge and experience of HR operations, with execution through a shared services center.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills: proven success in writing and delivering strategy papers and other project documentation.
- Advanced process management expertise.
- Strong influencing skills, consultative and negotiation skills.
- Experience of working in a complex matrix environment across and dealing with demanding and fast-paced client groups.
- Sound financial and commercial management skills
- Experience in managing budgets.
- Proven delivery capabilities
- Strong work orientation, taking ownership to deliver on time every time.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Assertive, tenacious and willing to challenge when required
- Demonstrates a strong moral compass in all decision making
- Highly driven and inquisitive and continually pushes for results