Head of HR & Training - Chiumento
This job expired on 23-03-2012
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Senior HR BP 25 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
This growing insurance company has recently gone through a merger and it has a vacancy for a Senior HR Business Partner. As well as supporting the business in generalist HR activities, the HR Busin...
HR Business Partner - TUPE 24 days ago
Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire
Salary band: £50k - £60k
HR Business Partner - TUPENational£40,000-£60,000 & Car & Competitive Benefits Are you an experienced HR Business Partner with a strong track record in Bids and TUPE looking for a new chall...
HR Advisor 24 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
HR AdvisorOur client is a specialist legal firm based in four key locations in the UK. Due to continued expansion, they now have a requirement for an experienced HR Advisor to be based in Bristol, ...
HR Officer 17 days ago
Cambridgeshire, Milton Keynes, Bedford
Salary band: £20k - £25k
HR OfficerOur key client based in Bedford is actively seeking an HR Officer on a permanent basis to provide generalist support to the HR function. The HR Officer will provide a generalist HR suppor...
HR Analyst 14 days ago
South East, Bedfordshire, UK
Salary band: £10k - £15k
Location: Priory Business Park, Bedford Salary:
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£60,000 + car + benefits|
|Job Categories:||HR Manager Jobs | Organisational Development Jobs|
Head of HR & Learning
Salary: Up to £60,000 + bens
This is a key role operating from a Bedfordshire base with occasional travel to attend meetings etc, responsibilities will include the following:
- Provision of key support and advise to the Operations Managers and wider business in line with business strategy and legislative requirements.
- Budgeting and cost management of headcount/people at site
- Key business and strategy communication & implementation of the associated HR plan
- Business re-organisation, management of impact of acquisition
- Review of policy and procedures
- Lead HR and training teams
- Risk management
- Ensuring the H&S policy fits with legislative requirements
- Manage and review the processes for recruitment & selection, induction, HR Admin & Payroll service provision
- Co-ordinate and support the design, delivery and evaluation of in-house learning and development activity
- Support managers in the development of their people.
The successful candidate will be CIPD qualified (or equivalent) with substantial experience gained within a multi-site service driven organisation (retail or similar). A high level of business acumen is required, coupled with people development, budget control and an awareness of Health & Safety.