Head of HR & Training - Chiumento
This job expired on 23-03-2012
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Head of Training - London SW6 27 days ago
Head of Training - London SW6 Salary £60K - £120K depending on experience. Would consider flexible working patterns/ pro rate salary My client in London SW6 is looking for that special someone ...
Training Officer 14 days ago
The role will involve:- Working closely with internal and external key stakeholders, while delivering a range ofquality provisions, you will follow CQA code of practise and or the agreed procedure...
Training Advisor Yesterday
As a Training Advisor for this established Health brand, you will be expected to deliver full cycle learning and development support to their business.30% of this role will be delivering training o...
Senior Manager - Training 19 days ago
Senior Manager - TrainingSalary - competitive GlasgowHudson are recruiting a Senior Manager to join a well established organisation based in Glasgow. Candidates will have experience in designing, e...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£60,000 + car + benefits|
|Job Categories:||HR Manager Jobs | Organisational Development Jobs|
Head of HR & Learning
Salary: Up to £60,000 + bens
This is a key role operating from a Bedfordshire base with occasional travel to attend meetings etc, responsibilities will include the following:
- Provision of key support and advise to the Operations Managers and wider business in line with business strategy and legislative requirements.
- Budgeting and cost management of headcount/people at site
- Key business and strategy communication & implementation of the associated HR plan
- Business re-organisation, management of impact of acquisition
- Review of policy and procedures
- Lead HR and training teams
- Risk management
- Ensuring the H&S policy fits with legislative requirements
- Manage and review the processes for recruitment & selection, induction, HR Admin & Payroll service provision
- Co-ordinate and support the design, delivery and evaluation of in-house learning and development activity
- Support managers in the development of their people.
The successful candidate will be CIPD qualified (or equivalent) with substantial experience gained within a multi-site service driven organisation (retail or similar). A high level of business acumen is required, coupled with people development, budget control and an awareness of Health & Safety.