Head of HR & Training - Chiumento
This job expired on 23-03-2012
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
ER & HR Operations Manager 28 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
My client is a well known Business Services firm operating across the UK and Internationally within a number of different markets. This is a new requirement within the organisation and it is a fan...
HR Officer 26 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Cameron James Professional Recruitment are working with a National Logistics organisation who are looking to appoint a HR Officer to provide first class administrative and first level HR support t...
Training Manager 14 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Due to demand and growth, our client has a need to recruit a Training Manager based in Hemel Hempstead with some national travel. The business has been through a period journey of change in terms o...
HR & Office Manager - Innovative Brand! 14 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
I’m recruiting a fantastic HR and Office Manager role with an innovative and rapidly growing brand. Having gone through a rapid period of expansion over the last few years, it’s an incredibly excit...
HR Advisor 11 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
This market leading business are currently seeking an HR Advisor to support their HR Business Partner and wider HR team. Based in Luton with some travel. As HR Advisor you will manage day to day em...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£60,000 + car + benefits|
|Job Categories:||HR Manager Jobs | Organisational Development Jobs|
Head of HR & Learning
Salary: Up to £60,000 + bens
This is a key role operating from a Bedfordshire base with occasional travel to attend meetings etc, responsibilities will include the following:
- Provision of key support and advise to the Operations Managers and wider business in line with business strategy and legislative requirements.
- Budgeting and cost management of headcount/people at site
- Key business and strategy communication & implementation of the associated HR plan
- Business re-organisation, management of impact of acquisition
- Review of policy and procedures
- Lead HR and training teams
- Risk management
- Ensuring the H&S policy fits with legislative requirements
- Manage and review the processes for recruitment & selection, induction, HR Admin & Payroll service provision
- Co-ordinate and support the design, delivery and evaluation of in-house learning and development activity
- Support managers in the development of their people.
The successful candidate will be CIPD qualified (or equivalent) with substantial experience gained within a multi-site service driven organisation (retail or similar). A high level of business acumen is required, coupled with people development, budget control and an awareness of Health & Safety.