Head of HR & Training - Chiumento
This job expired on 23-03-2012
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
HR Officer 23 days ago
Cambridgeshire, Milton Keynes, Bedford
Salary band: £20k - £25k
HR OfficerOur key client based in Bedford is actively seeking an HR Officer on a permanent basis to provide generalist support to the HR function. The HR Officer will provide a generalist HR suppor...
HR Manager - multi site 23 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
My client, a leader in their sector, is looking to recruit a multi site HR Manager to be based from Milton Keynes with travel 1-2 days a week to a site in the Midlands (close to Sutton Coldfield)Th...
HR Partner 22 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
The purpose of this post is to support your business unit and Head of HR by providing advice and guidance and operational support.By reviewing trends, results from surveys and HRIS you will identif...
HR Analyst 20 days ago
South East, Bedfordshire, UK
Salary band: £10k - £15k
Location: Priory Business Park, Bedford Salary:
HR Manager - Luton 6 days ago
Salary band: Any
HR Manager - Luton Salary up to £38k + Private Medical Insurance + Discount Schemes + Bonus Key Skills: HR Experience, Excellent Communication, People Management My Luton based client is looking...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£60,000 + car + benefits|
|Job Categories:||HR Manager Jobs | Organisational Development Jobs|
Head of HR & Learning
Salary: Up to £60,000 + bens
This is a key role operating from a Bedfordshire base with occasional travel to attend meetings etc, responsibilities will include the following:
- Provision of key support and advise to the Operations Managers and wider business in line with business strategy and legislative requirements.
- Budgeting and cost management of headcount/people at site
- Key business and strategy communication & implementation of the associated HR plan
- Business re-organisation, management of impact of acquisition
- Review of policy and procedures
- Lead HR and training teams
- Risk management
- Ensuring the H&S policy fits with legislative requirements
- Manage and review the processes for recruitment & selection, induction, HR Admin & Payroll service provision
- Co-ordinate and support the design, delivery and evaluation of in-house learning and development activity
- Support managers in the development of their people.
The successful candidate will be CIPD qualified (or equivalent) with substantial experience gained within a multi-site service driven organisation (retail or similar). A high level of business acumen is required, coupled with people development, budget control and an awareness of Health & Safety.