Head of HR & Training - Chiumento
This job expired on 23-03-2012
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
HR Manager 18 days ago
Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Milton Keynes
Salary band: £40k - £50k
My client, a well established business based in Milton Keynes, are currently seeking to appoint an HR Manager on a 12 month FTC. There is an opportunity for the role to be made permament and step u...
HR Head Saudi 18 days ago
Salary band: Any
I am currently recruiting a HR Head Saudi for a Multinational Healthcare company to be based in Riyadh and to be responsible for the Kingdom. This role will have generalist responsibility for Saudi...
HR Advisor 15 days ago
Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire
HR Advisor BLUH18302 Covering South East region Salary; £30,000 + Company Car Our Client is a leading worldwide distributor of electrical parts and supplies, focusing on Industrial MRO, S...
HR Manager - c£50k + car /allowance and benefits 15 days ago
London, Birmingham, Bedfordshire
Salary band: £50k - £60k
HR Manager - c£50k + car /allowance and benefitsThis is a challenging role joining one of the UKs leading brands after a major restructure of the business. The HR team is based in Central London an...
HR Director - Europe & Asia Pacific 11 days ago
Salary band: £90k - £100k
HR Director - Europe & Asia PacificHR Director - Europe & Asia Pacific - Highly competitive salary + Excellent benefitsThis is a big role that has the potential to get even bigger in the ye...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£60,000 + car + benefits|
|Job Categories:||HR Manager Jobs | Organisational Development Jobs|
Head of HR & Learning
Salary: Up to £60,000 + bens
This is a key role operating from a Bedfordshire base with occasional travel to attend meetings etc, responsibilities will include the following:
- Provision of key support and advise to the Operations Managers and wider business in line with business strategy and legislative requirements.
- Budgeting and cost management of headcount/people at site
- Key business and strategy communication & implementation of the associated HR plan
- Business re-organisation, management of impact of acquisition
- Review of policy and procedures
- Lead HR and training teams
- Risk management
- Ensuring the H&S policy fits with legislative requirements
- Manage and review the processes for recruitment & selection, induction, HR Admin & Payroll service provision
- Co-ordinate and support the design, delivery and evaluation of in-house learning and development activity
- Support managers in the development of their people.
The successful candidate will be CIPD qualified (or equivalent) with substantial experience gained within a multi-site service driven organisation (retail or similar). A high level of business acumen is required, coupled with people development, budget control and an awareness of Health & Safety.