Head of HR & Training - Chiumento
This job expired on 23-03-2012
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Head of Training 2 months ago
Head of Training - can be based in the North West or Midlands ( will involve regular travel within the UK) Our client is a well known, dynamic exciting brand, and a leader in their field . They a...
Training Officer 28 days ago
Kent, Surrey, West Sussex, Reading
Training Officer£25,000 - £28,000 per annum depending on experience plus car allowance Reading/ Gillingham basedAre you a self motivated and organised trainer with experience in Insurance?Are you l...
Training Manager 7 days ago
Regional Training Manager ( regular travel) Our client is a well known, dynamic exciting brand, and a leader in their field They are looking to recuit into their Training and development team, ...
Group Training Manager 25 days ago
Our client is currently enjoying a period of substantial change and growth and they recognise that it will be the people in the business that will underpin their success. Therefore they are seeking...
Head of HR & Learning
Salary: Up to £60,000 + bens
This is a key role operating from a Bedfordshire base with occasional travel to attend meetings etc, responsibilities will include the following:
- Provision of key support and advise to the Operations Managers and wider business in line with business strategy and legislative requirements.
- Budgeting and cost management of headcount/people at site
- Key business and strategy communication & implementation of the associated HR plan
- Business re-organisation, management of impact of acquisition
- Review of policy and procedures
- Lead HR and training teams
- Risk management
- Ensuring the H&S policy fits with legislative requirements
- Manage and review the processes for recruitment & selection, induction, HR Admin & Payroll service provision
- Co-ordinate and support the design, delivery and evaluation of in-house learning and development activity
- Support managers in the development of their people.
The successful candidate will be CIPD qualified (or equivalent) with substantial experience gained within a multi-site service driven organisation (retail or similar). A high level of business acumen is required, coupled with people development, budget control and an awareness of Health & Safety.