Head of HR & Training - Chiumento
This job expired on 23-03-2012
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
HR Manager 24 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
This leading international brand are currently seeking an HR Manager - Operations to join their established team in Surrey. As HR Manager you will manage day to day employee relations activity in a...
Head of People - International Brand 24 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
Our client is a fantastic international brand with a superb reputation in the industry and a high profile client base. They have an opportunity for a Head of People to partner with the CEO and lea...
Head of HR MI & Insight 24 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
Head of HR MI & InsightAnnapurna HR are currently recruiting for a Head of HR MI & Insight position to be part of a substantial organisation. This role will be responsible for the managemen...
Head of HR Services 8 days ago
Scotland, South East, Glasgow
Whitbread is the power behind some of the UK’s most successful hospitality brands, employing over 40,000 people worldwide and serving around 20 million customers every month. Our brands inclu...
South East, Bedfordshire, UK
Salary band: Any
TXM Healthcare are currently recruiting for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant for a fast paced and exciting medical recruitment division. Due to expansion plans we now have a position for a Trainee ...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£60,000 + car + benefits|
|Job Categories:||HR Manager Jobs | Organisational Development Jobs|
Head of HR & Learning
Salary: Up to £60,000 + bens
This is a key role operating from a Bedfordshire base with occasional travel to attend meetings etc, responsibilities will include the following:
- Provision of key support and advise to the Operations Managers and wider business in line with business strategy and legislative requirements.
- Budgeting and cost management of headcount/people at site
- Key business and strategy communication & implementation of the associated HR plan
- Business re-organisation, management of impact of acquisition
- Review of policy and procedures
- Lead HR and training teams
- Risk management
- Ensuring the H&S policy fits with legislative requirements
- Manage and review the processes for recruitment & selection, induction, HR Admin & Payroll service provision
- Co-ordinate and support the design, delivery and evaluation of in-house learning and development activity
- Support managers in the development of their people.
The successful candidate will be CIPD qualified (or equivalent) with substantial experience gained within a multi-site service driven organisation (retail or similar). A high level of business acumen is required, coupled with people development, budget control and an awareness of Health & Safety.