Head of HR & Training - Chiumento
This job expired on 23-03-2012
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
HR Manager 25 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Cameron James Professional Recruitment is working with a manufacturing organisation who are looking to appoint a HR Manager at their Hull Site. The HR Manager will develop, manage and implement al...
ER & HR Operations Manager 19 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
My client is a well known Business Services firm operating across the UK and Internationally within a number of different markets. This is a new requirement within the organisation and it is a fan...
Regional Senior HR Advisor – £32k-35k + car 19 days ago
East Midlands, West Midlands, Bedfordshire
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Regional Senior HR Advisor - £32k-35k + carThis is a challenging and exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor to join a fast paced, dynamic and changing organisation. Working in support o...
Interim HR Director 5 days ago
London, Bedfordshire, Berkshire
Salary band: £100k +
Working for a large, internationally recognised Group Business, as Interim HRD you will have HR responsibility for 1 division and will support Heads of HR for the operating businesses to direct and...
HR Officer 2 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Cameron James Professional Recruitment are working with a National Logistics organisation who are looking to appoint a HR Officer to provide first class administrative and first level HR support t...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£60,000 + car + benefits|
|Job Categories:||HR Manager Jobs | Organisational Development Jobs|
Head of HR & Learning
Salary: Up to £60,000 + bens
This is a key role operating from a Bedfordshire base with occasional travel to attend meetings etc, responsibilities will include the following:
- Provision of key support and advise to the Operations Managers and wider business in line with business strategy and legislative requirements.
- Budgeting and cost management of headcount/people at site
- Key business and strategy communication & implementation of the associated HR plan
- Business re-organisation, management of impact of acquisition
- Review of policy and procedures
- Lead HR and training teams
- Risk management
- Ensuring the H&S policy fits with legislative requirements
- Manage and review the processes for recruitment & selection, induction, HR Admin & Payroll service provision
- Co-ordinate and support the design, delivery and evaluation of in-house learning and development activity
- Support managers in the development of their people.
The successful candidate will be CIPD qualified (or equivalent) with substantial experience gained within a multi-site service driven organisation (retail or similar). A high level of business acumen is required, coupled with people development, budget control and an awareness of Health & Safety.