Head of HR & Training - Chiumento
This job expired on 23-03-2012
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
West Midlands, Walsall, Sutton Coldfield
Salary band: £20k - £25k
HR & Training Administrator - Walsall/Sutton Coldfield - c£20k + bensThis will be a busy and challenging role as HR & Training Administrator in a small and very busy HR function. You will b...
HR Advisor 20 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
This market leading business are currently seeking an HR Advisor to support their HR Business Partner and wider HR team. Based in Luton with some travel. As HR Advisor you will manage day to day em...
HR Manager 20 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
My client, a well known Retailer, is seeking an experienced Regional HR Manager covering the Southern region and are offering a competitive salary of c£50,000 + benefits. Reporting to the HR Operat...
HR Officer 20 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
HR Officer and Payroll OfficerMy client, a financial services organisation based in London, is currently seeking a HR and Payroll Officer to join their organisation on a permanent basis offering a ...
HR Manager 14 days ago
South East, Bedfordshire, UK
Salary band: Any
We are currently working on behalf of well-established food manufacturers who are based in Bedfordshire. They are currently looking for a HR Manager Role: To provide advice and guidance to managers...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£60,000 + car + benefits|
|Job Categories:||HR Manager Jobs | Organisational Development Jobs|
Head of HR & Learning
Salary: Up to £60,000 + bens
This is a key role operating from a Bedfordshire base with occasional travel to attend meetings etc, responsibilities will include the following:
- Provision of key support and advise to the Operations Managers and wider business in line with business strategy and legislative requirements.
- Budgeting and cost management of headcount/people at site
- Key business and strategy communication & implementation of the associated HR plan
- Business re-organisation, management of impact of acquisition
- Review of policy and procedures
- Lead HR and training teams
- Risk management
- Ensuring the H&S policy fits with legislative requirements
- Manage and review the processes for recruitment & selection, induction, HR Admin & Payroll service provision
- Co-ordinate and support the design, delivery and evaluation of in-house learning and development activity
- Support managers in the development of their people.
The successful candidate will be CIPD qualified (or equivalent) with substantial experience gained within a multi-site service driven organisation (retail or similar). A high level of business acumen is required, coupled with people development, budget control and an awareness of Health & Safety.