Head of HR & Training - Chiumento
This job expired on 23-03-2012
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
HR Officer 27 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Duties:To support the HR Manager working with line managers and department managers in the day to day management and development of staff, for example with specific and general issues as well as th...
South East, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire
Salary band: £40k - £50k
HR Business Partner (National): c£45k + car & benefitsThis will be an exciting and challenging HR role within a successful and global business. Dealing with a nationally spread client base of s...
HR and Health & Safety Manager 24 days ago
Andover, Winchester, Whitchurch
Salary band: £30k - £40k
HR and Health & Safety Manager:We have a great opportunity for an experienced standalone generalist HR Manager for a SME based in Andover. The HR Manager will be responsible for the provision o...
HR Director - UK & Ireland 22 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
Hudson is working with a global market leader to recruit a an HR Director, UK & Ireland to be based from their head office near Luton. This is a great opportunity for a experienced senior HR Pr...
ER and HR Operations Manager 3 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
My client is a well known Business Services firm operating across the UK and internationally within a number of different markets. This is a new requirement within the organisation and it is a fan...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£60,000 + car + benefits|
|Job Categories:||HR Manager Jobs | Organisational Development Jobs|
Head of HR & Learning
Salary: Up to £60,000 + bens
This is a key role operating from a Bedfordshire base with occasional travel to attend meetings etc, responsibilities will include the following:
- Provision of key support and advise to the Operations Managers and wider business in line with business strategy and legislative requirements.
- Budgeting and cost management of headcount/people at site
- Key business and strategy communication & implementation of the associated HR plan
- Business re-organisation, management of impact of acquisition
- Review of policy and procedures
- Lead HR and training teams
- Risk management
- Ensuring the H&S policy fits with legislative requirements
- Manage and review the processes for recruitment & selection, induction, HR Admin & Payroll service provision
- Co-ordinate and support the design, delivery and evaluation of in-house learning and development activity
- Support managers in the development of their people.
The successful candidate will be CIPD qualified (or equivalent) with substantial experience gained within a multi-site service driven organisation (retail or similar). A high level of business acumen is required, coupled with people development, budget control and an awareness of Health & Safety.