My client, a leading professional services business with an excellent reputation in the Real Estate space, is looking to recruit a Head of Talent and Learning to lead and develop the people strategy for the business.
The successful candidate will work alongside the HRD to develop their Talent Management programmes and will partner key stakeholders to develop senior leaders in the business.
- Design, develop and implement the Talent Management programme
- Design and deliver senior Leadership strategy and partner key stakeholders in the business
- Lead the development of continuous professional development for all staff
- Utilise data to plan and deliver an L&D programme to meet current and future challenges
- Demonstrable experience of talent management, both at a strategic and operational level
- Chartered MCIPD or similar, e.g. degree in HR Management, Learning and Development or Organisational Development
- The ability to identify, design and evaluate organisational learning and development investments
- Good understanding of current talent management and resourcing theory/ practice
For more information, or to apply, please contact Terri Wickett on email@example.com or call her on