about 1 month ago
Exciting new opportunity for an experienced Head of People and Talent now available!
ResponseTap is the market leader in voice-centric marketing technology. ResponseTap originally traded in the UK under the name of AdInsight, but re-branded to ensure the company name better reflected the wider company vision. ResponseTap manages billions of transaction each month for thousands of clients globally, collecting web, phone-call and e-commerce data.
What will I be responsible for?
As the Head of People and Talent, you will report to ResponseTap`s CEO and this will be instrumental in ensuring we attract, retain and develop the strongest talent globally by defining and delivering strategies that drive employee engagement, instill our values and promote us as an employee of choice. This is a critical role that will shape the success of ResponseTap as it grows globally
- Function as a trusted advisor and coach to the senior leadership team, providing advice and leadership on people management
- Keep the business and our investors up to date on People and Talent related developments.
- Complete the implementation and refinement of a new HR system that will automate many of the existing HR processes and provide the infrastructure we will need to underpin the next stage of our growth as a business globally.
- Enhance and spread ResponseTap`s company culture through programs, tools, and experiences that promote our values, cultivate engagement and inspire our team
- Proactively identify risks in teams across the company and work with the leadership team to find long-term solutions.
- Build our employee brand internally and externally
- Develop a talent acquisition pipeline to attract top talent
- Drive the recruiting process in conjunction with team leads, and ensure we are able to fill roles on a timely basis and within budget
- Work with finance team to develop an effective compensation strategy
- Help manage our continual review process
- Act as internal go-to and sounding board on people-related topics
- Help develop and oversee our on-boarding and training programs
- Maintain company policies and guides
- Identify learning and development programs aligned with ResponseTap`s business and people development goals
- Collaborate with leadership team to develop and implement effective employee communications strategy, to ensure transparent, efficient, effective communications
- Help setup and manage goal setting, performance management and career growth systems
- Manage and maintain compliance; function as the subject matter expert on Human Resource legal and compliance issues
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Head of People & Talent, you be able to demonstrate extensive experience in HR with at least 3+ years in a HR leadership role, ideally in a company with multiple locations globally. You will also need to be both degree educated and qualified to CIPD Level 5 or equivalent. Additional skills and experience will include:
- Experience advising and influencing leadership teams, preferably in a fast-paced high growth start-up environment
- Experience building and managing training programs
- Willingness to be hands-on and get things done
- Demonstrated experience in effective talent acquisition globally in a fast-growing company
- Strong experience building and maintaining culture at rapidly growing organizations
- Experience building and managing a team of HR professionals
- Experience implementing processes and managing legal and compliance issues
- Interest and experience in use of technology for people and talent management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- United States Employment experience
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as our Head of People & Talent, ResponseTap offer a flexible & autonomous working environment where we understand the importance of allowing our staff to make the decisions required to develop the role globally.
Additionally we offer a pension, healthcare, free car parking, childcare vouchers, perk box, cycle to work, flexible working, buy & sell holiday scheme and share options to all successful candidates.
Based just outside the city Centre in Salford Quays, we`re easily accessed by the metrolink, motorway, plenty of bus services, the train and of course cycling.
This is a great opportunity for a strategic, results-oriented and analytical professional to participate in an exciting, rapidly growing SaaS business. If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience required to excel in the role of Head of People & Talent, we'd love to hear from you.
Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close