2 months ago
HR Absence Consultant; Permanent; Paying up to 35,000 per annum (Pro Rata) + Excellent Benefits; Based in West Cheshire
Search HR are proud to be supporting a leading organisation in the West Cheshire area that have experienced an exciting period of growth that are looking to recruit a HR Absence Consultant. The HR Absence Consultant will be responsible for the co-ordination and management of absence casework. This newly created HR Absence Consultant job will suit someone who is really interested in pursuing a specialist absence management position and who is passionate about providing exceptional customer service to both internal and external clients. This HR Absence Consultant position will suit a HR professional with a strong background in absence management and provides a great opportunity to work within an exciting and fast paced industry.
This forward thinking and exciting organisation strives to promote a real open and transparent culture and one whereby everyone is working towards one goal.
In performing this HR Absence Consultant role your core duties and responsibilities will include (but will by no means be limited to):
* Making recommendations, giving advice and support to clients' HR and line managers, liaising with the Occupational Health and Managed Care clinical teams, participating in case review and account management meetings
* Provide advice and support for the appropriate management of short and long term sickness absence cases
* Liaise with Occupational Health providers and specialists as required.
* Take a comprehensive absence case history of an employee including reason for absence, absence patterns, job role, availability of benefits, anticipated outcome etc.
* Give regular progress updates by phone or email on individual absence cases
* Producing absence management activity reports and statistical data on a monthly basis
* Review the absence cases with a view to analysing and identifying trends
* Participate in telephone case conferences with clients, OH providers and insurers
* To keep up to date with developments in employment legislation and human resources best practice
* Build and maintain relationships with clients (HR and/or line managers) to support them effectively with their key business and management issues
As mentioned this role will offer the successful applicant tremendous exposure within a very fast paced challenging specialist role and our client is essentially looking for a generalist HR Absence Consultant who:
* Has end to end managed a variety of absence cases including complex cases
* Has previously operated in a business partner / consultancy capacity
* Is very personable and able to build effective working relationships
* Possesses strong influencing and negotiation skills
* Adopts a proactive approach and can work at a pace whilst maintaining a very high level of attention to detail
* Can demonstrate a knowledge of income protection schemes (how they run and work)
* Is ideally CIPD qualified
I am keen to hear from candidates who meet the above criteria, so please send your CV via the link if you are interested in this role and meet the relevant specification. Due to the high number of applicants that we are receiving at this time if you do not hear from us within 5 working days it is safe to assume that your application has been unsuccessful. If you are a previously registered candidate of Search HR please call Ruairi Loughran at Search Liverpool to register your interest as opposed to sending your CV through.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
10 days ago
only 18 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close