HR Administrator - Search Consultancy
This job expired on 28-03-2012
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
HR Manager 27 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
We are currently working on an exciting new HR Manager position at a developing Insurance Company based in Central London. I am looking for a CIPD qualified Generalist who enjoys working in a busy...
HR Manager 12 days ago
Salary band: Any
I am currently working with a financial services organisation which has an opportunity for an HR Manager to join their vibrant and growing HR Team. This is a new position and you will be support th...
HR Manager 11 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Elevation HR are now recruiting for a HR Manager (People & Skills) for my client based in Sheffield. This is an exciting opportunity working for a highly commercial, multi-disciplined business and ...
Senior HR Advisor 10 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
My client is seeking a Senior HR Advisor to join them for a 6 month contract based in Northampton and are paying a competitive salary of £30-40,000pa. Reporting into and HR Business Partner the Sen...
Head of HR 6 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Title: Head of HRType: PermanentSalary: £50,000 - £60,000 + car allowanceLocation: LiverpoolHudson are looking for an experienced Head of HR to provide comprehensive HR support and management to a ...
|Salary band:||£15k - £20k|
|Salary Details:||£17000 - £19000|
|Job Categories:||HR Administrator Jobs|
HR Administrator/Assistant; Permanent; Liverpool; £17-19k + excellent benefits;
Our client, a large International Business in the City Centre of Liverpool are currently working exclusively with Search Consultancy to recruit a HR Assistant/Administrator into their business with immediate effect. My client are very well known in their field and the friendly HR Team are now looking for a like minded person to join their medium sized team. The role will ideally be to start by mid May 2012 so applicants should in a position to start around this time.
Daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Providing an all round HR administration service to the business to include issuing contacts of employment, amending personnel files, submitting contractual changes, processing maternity and paternity leave etc.
- Dealing with day to day first line Employee Relations queries in relation to company benefits, payment issues and other generic HR queries
- Support the recruitment process through administration and some interviewing to then give relevant advice/feedback to management.
- Assist with exit interviews with company leavers and inductions with new starters
- Ensure payroll is updated monthly, and prepare end of year data required by the tax office for P11D's.
- Provide high quality Management Information reports (staff lists, absence statistics, staff turnover reports, etc) as required on a regular or ad hoc basis, for HR team and business stakeholders
- Ensure that all relevant UK HR processes, including those associated with data management and compensation and benefits are documented, signed off and that all policies and procedures are being adhered to
- Support the HR team in activities including the co-ordination of the Annual Salary Review and the performance related incentive plans
In order to apply for this role you should have a minimum of 1-2 years experience of working as part of a HR function within Industry, preferably covering administration. You should also possess:
- Solid, proven experience of working within a HR department undertaking HR administrative duties
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- A results-driven nature with the determination to see projects and tasks through to completion
- A methodical, yet flexible approach to work
- You should also have experience of interviewing and recruiting within your previous role as well as the ability to talk people through basic HR queries
Hours are Monday to Friday 9-5pm with half an hour for lunch (37.5 hours per week).
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- BUPA from day 1 of service
- Great Pension Scheme
- Free Breakfast and Lunch each day
- The ability to buy and sell holidays
If you would like to apply to this role please send your CV along with a covering note to explain why you feel you would be suitable for the position. Pre registered candidates of Search (who have met with a Search HR representative) should call the office to discuss their application). Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we may not be able to respond to every email. If you have not received an email within 5 days it is safe to assume that your application has not been successful or received too late.