HR Administrator - Search Consultancy
This job expired on 28-03-2012
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
HR Administrator 22 days ago
Cameron James Professional Recruitment is working with a professional services company who are looking for a HR Administrator for a fixed period of 6 months. The HR Administrator will work within ...
HR Administrator 21 days ago
HR Administrator -My key client based near Lutterworth has a fantastic opportunity for an HR Administrator to join their organisation on a permanent basis.The HR Administrator will be responsible f...
HR Administrator 13 days ago
This very well respected law firm based in South West London is looking for a HR Administrator to join its team. Working as part of a wider HR team this role will see you offering a full...
HR Administrator 6 days ago
Elevation HR are currently recruiting for a HR Administrator for my client based in Sheffield. The role is working for a large Education Provider and due to a new opportunity arising are seeking to...
|Salary band:||£15k - £20k|
|Salary Details:||£17000 - £19000|
|Job Categories:||HR Administrator Jobs|
HR Administrator/Assistant; Permanent; Liverpool; £17-19k + excellent benefits;
Our client, a large International Business in the City Centre of Liverpool are currently working exclusively with Search Consultancy to recruit a HR Assistant/Administrator into their business with immediate effect. My client are very well known in their field and the friendly HR Team are now looking for a like minded person to join their medium sized team. The role will ideally be to start by mid May 2012 so applicants should in a position to start around this time.
Daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Providing an all round HR administration service to the business to include issuing contacts of employment, amending personnel files, submitting contractual changes, processing maternity and paternity leave etc.
- Dealing with day to day first line Employee Relations queries in relation to company benefits, payment issues and other generic HR queries
- Support the recruitment process through administration and some interviewing to then give relevant advice/feedback to management.
- Assist with exit interviews with company leavers and inductions with new starters
- Ensure payroll is updated monthly, and prepare end of year data required by the tax office for P11D's.
- Provide high quality Management Information reports (staff lists, absence statistics, staff turnover reports, etc) as required on a regular or ad hoc basis, for HR team and business stakeholders
- Ensure that all relevant UK HR processes, including those associated with data management and compensation and benefits are documented, signed off and that all policies and procedures are being adhered to
- Support the HR team in activities including the co-ordination of the Annual Salary Review and the performance related incentive plans
In order to apply for this role you should have a minimum of 1-2 years experience of working as part of a HR function within Industry, preferably covering administration. You should also possess:
- Solid, proven experience of working within a HR department undertaking HR administrative duties
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- A results-driven nature with the determination to see projects and tasks through to completion
- A methodical, yet flexible approach to work
- You should also have experience of interviewing and recruiting within your previous role as well as the ability to talk people through basic HR queries
Hours are Monday to Friday 9-5pm with half an hour for lunch (37.5 hours per week).
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- BUPA from day 1 of service
- Great Pension Scheme
- Free Breakfast and Lunch each day
- The ability to buy and sell holidays
If you would like to apply to this role please send your CV along with a covering note to explain why you feel you would be suitable for the position. Pre registered candidates of Search (who have met with a Search HR representative) should call the office to discuss their application). Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we may not be able to respond to every email. If you have not received an email within 5 days it is safe to assume that your application has not been successful or received too late.