over 5 years ago
My client is currently looking for a dedicated HR Administrator for temporary role for an immediate start.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Updating policies and procedures
- Providing advice and guidance on policies & procedures & entitlements
- Full employment life-cycle paperwork: new joiners, promotions, pay reviews, terminations
- Preparing and posting job advertisements, screening applications, arranging interviews, participating in selection process, and administering pre-employment tests as required
- Responsible for Fleet and Fuel card administration
- Maintaining the HR database
- Ad-hoc projects
Ideally CPP qualified, you must have HR experience.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
South East, Bedfordshire, UK
£40k - £50k
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close