HR Administrator - Hudson
This job expired on 19-12-2011
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
HR Administrator 28 days ago
Welwyn Garden City
This is a dual role in a fast paced environment supporting the HR and Business Improvement teams for a leading business support, skills and employment solutions provider. For over 20 years, they ha...
HR Administrator 26 days ago
My client is seeking a HR Administrator to be based in Buckinghamshire and is offering competitive salary of c£18,000 + benefits.Reporting into the HR Manager, you will be responsible for providing...
HR Administrator 24 days ago
Responsibilities:Basic understanding of the essentials of employment law and HR practiceResolution of day to day general personnel enquiriesAssisting management teams on HR policies and proceduresA...
HR Administrator 18 days ago
Responsibilities;Issue contracts and new starter's packs within central office.Manage amendments on the HRIS system within the business.Ensure paperwork is complete.Dealing with personal details su...
|Salary band:||£15k - £20k|
|Salary Details:||9.00 - 10.00 per hour|
|Job Categories:||HR Administrator Jobs|
Key responsibilities will include;
- Updating policies and procedures
- Providing advice and guidance on policies & procedures & entitlements
- Full employment life-cycle paperwork: new joiners, promotions, pay reviews, terminations
- Preparing and posting job advertisements, screening applications, arranging interviews, participating in selection process, and administering pre-employment tests as required
- Responsible for Fleet and Fuel card administration
- Maintaining the HR database
- Ad-hoc projects
Ideally CPP qualified, you must have HR experience.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.