HR Administrator - Search Consultancy
This job expired on 30-06-2011
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
HR Administrator 25 days ago
Cameron James Professional Recruitment is working with a professional services company who are looking for a HR Administrator for a fixed period of 6 months. The HR Administrator will work within ...
HR Administrator 24 days ago
HR Administrator -My key client based near Lutterworth has a fantastic opportunity for an HR Administrator to join their organisation on a permanent basis.The HR Administrator will be responsible f...
HR Administrator 16 days ago
This very well respected law firm based in South West London is looking for a HR Administrator to join its team. Working as part of a wider HR team this role will see you offering a full...
HR ADMINISTRATOR 8 days ago
HR ADMINISTRATOR SALARY: £20,000 - £23,000 LOCATION: NOTTINGHAM INTERIM – 12 MONTHS We are currently working in partnership with a well established organisation looking for a HR...
|Salary band:||£15k - £20k|
|Salary Details:||9 per hour|
|Location:||Cheshire , Flintshire|
|Job Categories:||HR Administrator Jobs|
HR Administrator; Temporary for 6 months; £9 per hour; Chester surrounds; to start ASAP;
Our client, a leader in their field are currently seeking a strong HR Administrator to join their team on a week by week temporary contract to start as soon as possible.
The role will involve undertaking all HR administration for the department and duties will include but not be limited to:
- Putting together contracts, offers of employment, interview confirmations and other related HR correspondence.
- Assisting with recruitment, writing job adverts and helping to sift cv's.
- Liaising with Managers in the business in regards to their HR Administration needs.
- Collating absence and overtime information.
- Updating the employment system including payroll information.
In order to apply for this role you should be able to start with immediate effect or less than a weeks notice. You should also possess the following skills and qualities:
- Solid work experience as Administrator from within a HR department.
- A keen interest in HR (potentially studying CIPD)
- A sound knowledge of HR documentation.
- Experience of dealing with volume work loads.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly organisational skills with the ability to prioritise your work.
- A good communicator able to converse with management confidently.
Hours are Monday to Friday 9-5.30 but there may be flexibility around this is someone is studying an HR qualification at night school. This role also has the potential to go on longer and potentially go permanent for the right person.
In order to apply for this role please contact Kelly Palmer onor alternatively email your CV to . If you do not hear back from your application within 3 working days you have either replied too late or been unsuccessful.