HR Administrator - Search Consultancy
This job expired on 30-06-2011
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
HR Manager 27 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Our client, within the IT sector, is currently recruiting for a HR Manager. They work in a very niche market and need to ensure the HR policies and procedures are in place to ensure staff retentio...
HR Administrator 27 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Key Responsibilities: Producing all change of employment letters and processing new joiners and leaversCreating and distributing change of employment letters and contracts as requiredArranging exit...
HR Advisor 27 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
HR Advisor - Professional Services - Watford - £29k + BenefitsMy client is an internationally known professional services organisation based in Watford. This is a new role that sits within a large ...
HR Consultant 27 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
A HR Consultant is required for this leading Chippenham based organisation. They are looking for an additional member of the HR team to support a specific client group. You will partner the busines...
|Salary band:||£15k - £20k|
|Salary Details:||9 per hour|
|Location:||Cheshire , Flintshire|
|Job Categories:||HR Administrator Jobs|
HR Administrator; Temporary for 6 months; £9 per hour; Chester surrounds; to start ASAP;
Our client, a leader in their field are currently seeking a strong HR Administrator to join their team on a week by week temporary contract to start as soon as possible.
The role will involve undertaking all HR administration for the department and duties will include but not be limited to:
- Putting together contracts, offers of employment, interview confirmations and other related HR correspondence.
- Assisting with recruitment, writing job adverts and helping to sift cv's.
- Liaising with Managers in the business in regards to their HR Administration needs.
- Collating absence and overtime information.
- Updating the employment system including payroll information.
In order to apply for this role you should be able to start with immediate effect or less than a weeks notice. You should also possess the following skills and qualities:
- Solid work experience as Administrator from within a HR department.
- A keen interest in HR (potentially studying CIPD)
- A sound knowledge of HR documentation.
- Experience of dealing with volume work loads.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly organisational skills with the ability to prioritise your work.
- A good communicator able to converse with management confidently.
Hours are Monday to Friday 9-5.30 but there may be flexibility around this is someone is studying an HR qualification at night school. This role also has the potential to go on longer and potentially go permanent for the right person.
In order to apply for this role please contact Kelly Palmer onor alternatively . If you do not hear back from your application within 3 working days you have either replied too late or been unsuccessful.