HR Administrator - Search Consultancy
This job expired on 30-06-2011
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
HR Officer 2 months ago
London, Central/West End
Salary band: £30k - £40k
One of our luxury brands working in the West End are looking for an experienced HR Officer to join their team. This is a generalist role and covers the following areas: Purpose: Toprovide co...
HR Manager 2 months ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Strategic Partnership (80%)To support the effective diagnosis of business issues/ strategy and goals, feeding these into People Plans (E.g. STP, MTP) and delivering solutions to address issues iden...
Employee Relations Advisor 19 days ago
North West, Greater Manchester, Lancashire
Salary band: £25k - £30k
We are an Engineering/Service based Organisation situated in in the North West of England and we currently have an exciting opportunity within our existing HR Function for a strong Employee Relatio...
HRBP & Development Manager 3 days ago
HRBP & Development Manager (HR Business Partner, Social Care) BLUH12986 Cheadle Circa £40k Depending on Experience Our Client is dedicated to providing a creative, happy and secure env...
Senior HR Business Partner 3 days ago
North West, Cheshire, UK
Salary band: Any
Senior HR Business Partner required immediately for a 6 month contract based in Cheadle. You will implement strategies and plan in line with the strategy and direction for a designated area of the ...
|Salary band:||£15k - £20k|
|Salary Details:||9 per hour|
|Location:||Cheshire , Flintshire|
|Job Categories:||HR Administrator Jobs|
HR Administrator; Temporary for 6 months; £9 per hour; Chester surrounds; to start ASAP;
Our client, a leader in their field are currently seeking a strong HR Administrator to join their team on a week by week temporary contract to start as soon as possible.
The role will involve undertaking all HR administration for the department and duties will include but not be limited to:
- Putting together contracts, offers of employment, interview confirmations and other related HR correspondence.
- Assisting with recruitment, writing job adverts and helping to sift cv's.
- Liaising with Managers in the business in regards to their HR Administration needs.
- Collating absence and overtime information.
- Updating the employment system including payroll information.
In order to apply for this role you should be able to start with immediate effect or less than a weeks notice. You should also possess the following skills and qualities:
- Solid work experience as Administrator from within a HR department.
- A keen interest in HR (potentially studying CIPD)
- A sound knowledge of HR documentation.
- Experience of dealing with volume work loads.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly organisational skills with the ability to prioritise your work.
- A good communicator able to converse with management confidently.
Hours are Monday to Friday 9-5.30 but there may be flexibility around this is someone is studying an HR qualification at night school. This role also has the potential to go on longer and potentially go permanent for the right person.
In order to apply for this role please contact Kelly Palmer onor alternatively . If you do not hear back from your application within 3 working days you have either replied too late or been unsuccessful.