HR Administrator - Search Consultancy
This job expired on 30-06-2011
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
HR Manager 19 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
This leading international brand are currently seeking an HR Manager - Operations to join their established team in Surrey. As HR Manager you will manage day to day employee relations activity in a...
Head of HR 19 days ago
Salary band: £80k - £90k
Artis HR are undertaking a retained Search for a leading, national Clients new Head of HR. The position is with a very strong, growing and highly regarded brand with their national Head office in S...
Interim HR Project Manager- Warrington 11 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Interim HR Project Manager - Up to £45K - Warrington - BD5826This is an exciting opportunity to join an organisation at a real cornerstone time in her growth and development.With change and transit...
HR Advisor 11 days ago
Greater Manchester, Warrington
Salary band: £25k - £30k
I am currently recruiting for HR Advisor on interim bases for a leading retail company based in Warrington. As a Advisor you will be providing day to day employee relations support to managersTHE R...
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Senior HR & OD Manager (Human Resources, CIPD) BLUS11052maternity coverPoynton, Cheshire£40,000 - £46,000 per annum (pro rata to length of contract)35 hours per week Our client is a...
|Salary band:||£15k - £20k|
|Salary Details:||9 per hour|
|Location:||Cheshire , Flintshire|
|Job Categories:||HR Administrator Jobs|
HR Administrator; Temporary for 6 months; £9 per hour; Chester surrounds; to start ASAP;
Our client, a leader in their field are currently seeking a strong HR Administrator to join their team on a week by week temporary contract to start as soon as possible.
The role will involve undertaking all HR administration for the department and duties will include but not be limited to:
- Putting together contracts, offers of employment, interview confirmations and other related HR correspondence.
- Assisting with recruitment, writing job adverts and helping to sift cv's.
- Liaising with Managers in the business in regards to their HR Administration needs.
- Collating absence and overtime information.
- Updating the employment system including payroll information.
In order to apply for this role you should be able to start with immediate effect or less than a weeks notice. You should also possess the following skills and qualities:
- Solid work experience as Administrator from within a HR department.
- A keen interest in HR (potentially studying CIPD)
- A sound knowledge of HR documentation.
- Experience of dealing with volume work loads.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly organisational skills with the ability to prioritise your work.
- A good communicator able to converse with management confidently.
Hours are Monday to Friday 30 but there may be flexibility around this is someone is studying an HR qualification at night school. This role also has the potential to go on longer and potentially go permanent for the right person.
In order to apply for this role please contact Kelly Palmer onor alternatively . If you do not hear back from your application within 3 working days you have either replied too late or been unsuccessful.