HR Administrator - Search Consultancy
This job expired on 30-06-2011
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Head of HR - based Crewe with UK travel 26 days ago
When you look at some of the crucial elements in an exciting HR role, what do you come up with? Brand, history, a vision for the future, change, inspirational leadership and the opportunity to make...
HR Advisor – Manchester / Cheshire – c£28,000 25 days ago
Cheshire, Greater Manchester, Altrincham
Salary band: £25k - £30k
HR Advisor - Manchester / Cheshire - c£28,000This business operates in a fast paced and commercial industry sector. They have a global presence and are growing in the UK and are looking to recruit ...
HR Manager 14 days ago
Salary band: Any
I am currently working with a financial services organisation which has an opportunity for an HR Manager to join their vibrant and growing HR Team. This is a new position and you will be support th...
HR Manager 13 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Elevation HR are now recruiting for a HR Manager (People & Skills) for my client based in Sheffield. This is an exciting opportunity working for a highly commercial, multi-disciplined business and ...
Senior HR Advisor 12 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
My client is seeking a Senior HR Advisor to join them for a 6 month contract based in Northampton and are paying a competitive salary of £30-40,000pa. Reporting into and HR Business Partner the Sen...
|Salary band:||£15k - £20k|
|Salary Details:||9 per hour|
|Location:||Cheshire , Flintshire|
|Job Categories:||HR Administrator Jobs|
HR Administrator; Temporary for 6 months; £9 per hour; Chester surrounds; to start ASAP;
Our client, a leader in their field are currently seeking a strong HR Administrator to join their team on a week by week temporary contract to start as soon as possible.
The role will involve undertaking all HR administration for the department and duties will include but not be limited to:
- Putting together contracts, offers of employment, interview confirmations and other related HR correspondence.
- Assisting with recruitment, writing job adverts and helping to sift cv's.
- Liaising with Managers in the business in regards to their HR Administration needs.
- Collating absence and overtime information.
- Updating the employment system including payroll information.
In order to apply for this role you should be able to start with immediate effect or less than a weeks notice. You should also possess the following skills and qualities:
- Solid work experience as Administrator from within a HR department.
- A keen interest in HR (potentially studying CIPD)
- A sound knowledge of HR documentation.
- Experience of dealing with volume work loads.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly organisational skills with the ability to prioritise your work.
- A good communicator able to converse with management confidently.
Hours are Monday to Friday 9-5.30 but there may be flexibility around this is someone is studying an HR qualification at night school. This role also has the potential to go on longer and potentially go permanent for the right person.
In order to apply for this role please contact Kelly Palmer onor alternatively . If you do not hear back from your application within 3 working days you have either replied too late or been unsuccessful.