about 1 month ago
To provide high quality, outcome focused, professional and effective HR advice in accordance with policies and procedures, good practice, employment legislations and the needs of the customer.
- To deliver bespoke and corporate HR projects in accordance with HR service, objectives and priorities including the Delivering Differently programme.
- To advise stakeholders on all aspects of HR casework including performance management and reorganisation change to enable them to achieve their service objectives.
- To foster and support good employee relations and to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage, engage in and contribute to a range of HR projects as required.
- Contribute to, and as appropriate lead on, the development of robust HR policies which meet both the changing and diverse needs of the client as well as legislative developments.
- Effectively demonstrate the values, behaviours and attitudes required by the Department setting and promoting service standards, performance management and consistency of service to customers.
- Take part in the client's Managing individual Performance Scheme.
- Carry out duties and responsibilities of the post in compliance with the Client's Equality and Diversity policy.
- Work with information technology and associated systems in accordance with the policies & procedures.
- Comply with standing orders, financial regulations and Departmental instructions.
- Participate in the induction programme for new staff.
- Participate in training new staff in operating procedures including IT systems
27 days ago
only 12 hours until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
12 days ago
only 11 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close