2 months ago
My key client based in Bradford is looking for an ER advisor to join their HR Department on a permanent basis. The ER Advisor will be responsible for providing an outstanding ER focused service.
This is a hands on role which requires a ER specialist who is able to deal with a high number of ER cases at one time so experience in a large organisation would be preferred.
Key Responsibilities of the HR Advisor:
* Provide ER specialist advice and support by telephone.
* General advice on practical implementation of policies and procedures
* Provide an effective and comprehensive HR Service for employee relations issues.
* Management and provision of coaching and advice.
* Identify and advise on all areas of concern relating to HR issues.
Key personal requirements for the HR Advisor:
* A minimum of 5 years operational HR experience, ER specialist experience is essential.
* Full or part qualified or willingness to work towards CIPD is advantageous
* Ability to organise and prioritise workload
* A high level of flexibility and a positive attitude to innovation and change
* Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you have demonstrable experience in the above accountabilities and possess the key skills required, please apply now.
Ninesharp HR is a minimum fuss specialist HR recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent HR professionals
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close
3 days ago
only 11 days until close