HR and Recruitment Advisor - Proactive HR
This job expired on 02-02-2009
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Recruitment Advisor Yesterday
My client, a growing hospitality business is currently looking for an experienced Recruitment Advisor. This is an exciting and unique opportunity for someone to really make their mark in a well res...
ThisSenior Recruitment Consultant will support a particular client group's recruitment activity within the business. You will support colleagues and lead a team of 2 to deliver the client's require...
HR Advisor 24 days ago
This is an excellent opportunity for an HR Advisor with strong Employee Relations experience to join a dynamic team working for a leading provider of legal services to the healthcare sector.The HR ...
HR Advisor 23 days ago
North West, Cheshire, UK
HR Advisor - c.27,000 - Cheshire Our client is a well known organisation who is currently seeking an experienced HR Advisor. The role will require full generalist support covering areas such as emp...
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Salary Details:||up to £23,500 per annum|
|Location:||Cambridgeshire , North London , Bedfordshire , Essex , Hertfordshire|
|Job Categories:||Employee Relations Jobs | HR Administrator Jobs | HR Recruitment Jobs|
Recruitment Advisor - Up to £23,500 per annum - Stevenage - MJS/2166/RAD - Permanent
A leading not for profit company located in Stevenage is seeking a Recruitment Advisor to join them on a permanent basis. As the Recruitment Adviser you will play an integral role within its dynamic team and provide a first class service across all areas of Recruitment and administration.
- To be responsible for the co ordination and administration of the Recruitment and Selection and Staff Appointment process.
- Provide advice and training to managers on the recruitment and selection process.
- Quality assure the recruitment and selection process, including conducting audits, observations, monitoring and reporting and making recommendations
- Provide direction, guidance and supervision to direct reports as well as hand on service delivery and administration.
- Support the day to day operation of the department and provide advice to managers on policies and procedures.
- Attend Disciplinary or Grievance hearings and other meetings and take minutes when required.
To become the Recruitment Advisor you will:
- Have a proven record of coordinating volume recruitment
- Have up to date and in depth knowledge of recruitment process
- Have a Certificate in Personnel Practice or willingness to work towards it
Our client is offering an excellent remuneration package, including a negotiable salary up to £23,500.
For more information on this role please contact Michael Sharp
Proactive HR is a minimum fuss specialist HR recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality permanent and interim HR professionals