HR and Recruitment Advisor - Proactive HR
This job expired on 02-02-2009
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Graduate Recruiter/Graduate Recruitment Advisor 27 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
My client, a leading financial services organisation seeks a graduate recruiter to join their growing team and contribute to the expanding end to end graduate recruitment process. This is a great o...
HR Assistant 27 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
My client is seeking a presentable and personable HR Assistant to join their professional services company. Based in Watford, they are offering a competitive salary of £20,000 - £25,000 + benefits....
Interim HR Officer - Essex based - £133 p/day 26 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Our client, based in Loughton requires an experienced Interim HR Officer on a 3 Month interim basis. As the Interim you will support a busy department managing a number of different generalist acti...
Reward Analyst 21 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Compensation & Benefits AnalystCompensation & Benefits Analyst - £50k - Essex A global Technology organisation is looking for a Compensation & Benefits Analyst to join it's reward team....
HR Advisor 20 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
HR Advisor - Professional Services - Watford - £29k + BenefitsMy client is an internationally known professional services organisation based in Watford. This is a new role that sits within a large ...
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Salary Details:||up to £23,500 per annum|
|Location:||Cambridgeshire , North London , Bedfordshire , Essex , Hertfordshire|
|Job Categories:||Employee Relations Jobs | HR Administrator Jobs | HR Recruitment Jobs|
Recruitment Advisor - Up to £23,500 per annum - Stevenage - MJS/2166/RAD - Permanent
A leading not for profit company located in Stevenage is seeking a Recruitment Advisor to join them on a permanent basis. As the Recruitment Adviser you will play an integral role within its dynamic team and provide a first class service across all areas of Recruitment and administration.
- To be responsible for the co ordination and administration of the Recruitment and Selection and Staff Appointment process.
- Provide advice and training to managers on the recruitment and selection process.
- Quality assure the recruitment and selection process, including conducting audits, observations, monitoring and reporting and making recommendations
- Provide direction, guidance and supervision to direct reports as well as hand on service delivery and administration.
- Support the day to day operation of the department and provide advice to managers on policies and procedures.
- Attend Disciplinary or Grievance hearings and other meetings and take minutes when required.
To become the Recruitment Advisor you will:
- Have a proven record of coordinating volume recruitment
- Have up to date and in depth knowledge of recruitment process
- Have a Certificate in Personnel Practice or willingness to work towards it
Our client is offering an excellent remuneration package, including a negotiable salary up to £23,500.
For more information on this role please contact Michael Sharp
Proactive HR is a minimum fuss specialist HR recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality permanent and interim HR professionals