HR and Recruitment Advisor - Proactive HR
This job expired on 02-02-2009
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Recruitment Advisor 15 days ago
Derbyshire, Lincolnshire, South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire
HR Resourcing Advisor - Worksop, Nottinghamshire/South YorkshireUp to £25,000 - Initial 6 month FTCOur client is a global business with an enviable track record in service led operations for their ...
Recruitment Advisor 8 days ago
Elevation HR are currently recruiting for a Resourcing Advisor for my client based in South Yorkshire. This is a manufacturing/distribution business and due to continued growth and expansion is loo...
Recruitment Advisor 7 days ago
Kingston Upon Thames, Staines, Sunbury-on-Thames
Recruitment Advisor -Our key client based in Sunbury on Thames is actively seeking a Recruitment Advisor on a permanent basis to take full responsibility for coordinating the recruitment life cycle...
Recruitment Advisor 3 days ago
Scotland, Lanarkshire, UK
Recruitment advisor required for a leading global utilities company based in Bellshill. The candidate will be required to provide an effective, efficient and professional internal and external recr...
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Salary Details:||up to £23,500 per annum|
|Location:||Cambridgeshire , North London , Bedfordshire , Essex , Hertfordshire|
|Job Categories:||Employee Relations Jobs | HR Administrator Jobs | HR Recruitment Jobs|
Recruitment Advisor - Up to £23,500 per annum - Stevenage - MJS/2166/RAD - Permanent
A leading not for profit company located in Stevenage is seeking a Recruitment Advisor to join them on a permanent basis. As the Recruitment Adviser you will play an integral role within its dynamic team and provide a first class service across all areas of Recruitment and administration.
- To be responsible for the co ordination and administration of the Recruitment and Selection and Staff Appointment process.
- Provide advice and training to managers on the recruitment and selection process.
- Quality assure the recruitment and selection process, including conducting audits, observations, monitoring and reporting and making recommendations
- Provide direction, guidance and supervision to direct reports as well as hand on service delivery and administration.
- Support the day to day operation of the department and provide advice to managers on policies and procedures.
- Attend Disciplinary or Grievance hearings and other meetings and take minutes when required.
To become the Recruitment Advisor you will:
- Have a proven record of coordinating volume recruitment
- Have up to date and in depth knowledge of recruitment process
- Have a Certificate in Personnel Practice or willingness to work towards it
Our client is offering an excellent remuneration package, including a negotiable salary up to £23,500.
For more information on this role please contact Michael Sharp
Proactive HR is a minimum fuss specialist HR recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality permanent and interim HR professionals