HR and Recruitment Advisor - Proactive HR
This job expired on 02-02-2009
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
HR Advisor, Essex or London x 3 £32-39,000 22 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Our client a leading matrix corporate business, currently searching for 3 HR advisors to be based in Essex or London.The candidate will have strong advisorial and relationship building skills and h...
Global Mobility Advisor 17 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Our client is looking to hire a Global Mobility Advisor on a FTC basis for 12 months. The role will have overall responsibility for the management, coordination and of all international assignments...
Global HR People Delivery Manager 17 days ago
London, South East, City
Global HR People Delivery Manager IAG Cargo London, Heathrow Permanent Contract IAG Cargo is one of the world’s largest air cargo businesses. We’re a new and exciting organisation...
HR Business Partner 16 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Are you an ambitious HR Advisor or HR Business Partner with plans to grow your experience and develop your career? If so, this is an excellent opportunity.In order to enable their ambitious change ...
South East, Hertfordshire, UK
Salary band: Any
Mediplacements are currently looking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our leading Healthcare Recruitment Teams. This is a permanent position for an exper...
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Salary Details:||up to £23,500 per annum|
|Location:||Cambridgeshire , North London , Bedfordshire , Essex , Hertfordshire|
|Job Categories:||Employee Relations Jobs | HR Administrator Jobs | HR Recruitment Jobs|
Recruitment Advisor - Up to £23,500 per annum - Stevenage - MJS/2166/RAD - Permanent
A leading not for profit company located in Stevenage is seeking a Recruitment Advisor to join them on a permanent basis. As the Recruitment Adviser you will play an integral role within its dynamic team and provide a first class service across all areas of Recruitment and administration.
- To be responsible for the co ordination and administration of the Recruitment and Selection and Staff Appointment process.
- Provide advice and training to managers on the recruitment and selection process.
- Quality assure the recruitment and selection process, including conducting audits, observations, monitoring and reporting and making recommendations
- Provide direction, guidance and supervision to direct reports as well as hand on service delivery and administration.
- Support the day to day operation of the department and provide advice to managers on policies and procedures.
- Attend Disciplinary or Grievance hearings and other meetings and take minutes when required.
To become the Recruitment Advisor you will:
- Have a proven record of coordinating volume recruitment
- Have up to date and in depth knowledge of recruitment process
- Have a Certificate in Personnel Practice or willingness to work towards it
Our client is offering an excellent remuneration package, including a negotiable salary up to £23,500.
For more information on this role please contact Michael Sharp
Proactive HR is a minimum fuss specialist HR recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality permanent and interim HR professionals