HR and Recruitment Advisor - Proactive HR
This job expired on 02-02-2009
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Recruitment Manager 25 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Our client is a leading managed services firm and outsourced provider specialising in Procurement. A new and urgent opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Manager to join them within their Hammer...
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Our client, based in Billericay requires an experienced HR & Learning and Development Advisor on a 7-8 Month interim basis. As the HR and L&D Advisor you will provide professional business ...
South East, Hertfordshire, UK
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Mediplacements are currently looking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced Radiography Recruitment Consultant to join our leading Healthcare Recruitment Teams. This is a permanent position ...
Specialist Recruiter 21 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
Luton 6-12 month Interim assignment for a Specialist RecruiterWorking in a standalone capacity as the only recruiter on site you will work closely with the HR function, line managers the administra...
Salary band: £50k - £60k
My client, a global financial services organisation, is looking for a L&D consultant to join their HQ in Essex. This role is being offered on a 12 month FTC with the chance to go permanent. The...
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Salary Details:||up to £23,500 per annum|
|Location:||Cambridgeshire , North London , Bedfordshire , Essex , Hertfordshire|
|Job Categories:||Employee Relations Jobs | HR Administrator Jobs | HR Recruitment Jobs|
Recruitment Advisor - Up to £23,500 per annum - Stevenage - MJS/2166/RAD - Permanent
A leading not for profit company located in Stevenage is seeking a Recruitment Advisor to join them on a permanent basis. As the Recruitment Adviser you will play an integral role within its dynamic team and provide a first class service across all areas of Recruitment and administration.
- To be responsible for the co ordination and administration of the Recruitment and Selection and Staff Appointment process.
- Provide advice and training to managers on the recruitment and selection process.
- Quality assure the recruitment and selection process, including conducting audits, observations, monitoring and reporting and making recommendations
- Provide direction, guidance and supervision to direct reports as well as hand on service delivery and administration.
- Support the day to day operation of the department and provide advice to managers on policies and procedures.
- Attend Disciplinary or Grievance hearings and other meetings and take minutes when required.
To become the Recruitment Advisor you will:
- Have a proven record of coordinating volume recruitment
- Have up to date and in depth knowledge of recruitment process
- Have a Certificate in Personnel Practice or willingness to work towards it
Our client is offering an excellent remuneration package, including a negotiable salary up to £23,500.
For more information on this role please contact Michael Sharp
Proactive HR is a minimum fuss specialist HR recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality permanent and interim HR professionals