HR and Recruitment Advisor - Proactive HR
This job expired on 02-02-2009
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Salary band: £10k - £15k
My client, a successful organisation based in Camabridge, is currently seeking an experienced Learning & Development Manager to join their organisation on a 4 - 6 Contract basis.This role will ...
HR & Training Business Partner 25 days ago
South East, Bedfordshire, Dunstable
HR & Training Business Partner c £30,000pa + BenefitsJob opportunity The Zoological Society of London (ZSL), a charity founded in 1826, is a world-renowned centre of excellence...
HR Manager 20 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
My client is a privately owned Leisure company based in Hemel Hempstead. The business maintains a constant focus on their customers and their commitment to communities and innovation everywhere, se...
Salary band: £50k - £60k
International Recruitment Business Partner 50 - 60K FTC London Our global financial services client is seeking a hands' on recruiter with strategic awareness to drive direct sourcing throughout th...
Resourcing Consultant 19 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Our client a strategic resourcing business is looking for a passionate in-house resourcing consultant to join the Resourcing Team. This is a delivery focused role with a lot of stakeholder managem...
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Salary Details:||up to £23,500 per annum|
|Location:||Cambridgeshire , North London , Bedfordshire , Essex , Hertfordshire|
|Job Categories:||Employee Relations Jobs | HR Administrator Jobs | HR Recruitment Jobs|
Recruitment Advisor - Up to £23,500 per annum - Stevenage - MJS/2166/RAD - Permanent
A leading not for profit company located in Stevenage is seeking a Recruitment Advisor to join them on a permanent basis. As the Recruitment Adviser you will play an integral role within its dynamic team and provide a first class service across all areas of Recruitment and administration.
- To be responsible for the co ordination and administration of the Recruitment and Selection and Staff Appointment process.
- Provide advice and training to managers on the recruitment and selection process.
- Quality assure the recruitment and selection process, including conducting audits, observations, monitoring and reporting and making recommendations
- Provide direction, guidance and supervision to direct reports as well as hand on service delivery and administration.
- Support the day to day operation of the department and provide advice to managers on policies and procedures.
- Attend Disciplinary or Grievance hearings and other meetings and take minutes when required.
To become the Recruitment Advisor you will:
- Have a proven record of coordinating volume recruitment
- Have up to date and in depth knowledge of recruitment process
- Have a Certificate in Personnel Practice or willingness to work towards it
Our client is offering an excellent remuneration package, including a negotiable salary up to £23,500.
For more information on this role please contact Michael Sharp
Proactive HR is a minimum fuss specialist HR recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality permanent and interim HR professionals