HR and Recruitment Advisor - Proactive HR
This job expired on 02-02-2009
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Recruitment Advisor 26 days ago
My client a leading ethical building and construction company are looking for a recruiter to join their team operational team on and Interim basis. The role is based in Greater London and sits wit...
Recruitment Advisor 10 days ago
Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey
My client, a growing business on the borders of Hampshire, Berkshire and Surrey, is currently looking for an experienced Recruitment Advisor. This is an exciting and unique opportunity for someone ...
Oil & Gas Recruitment Advisor 2 months ago
Due to continued growth within several key global markets my client is looking to grow their global resourcing function within International centre for excellence.The role is for an experienced, de...
This is a great opportunity to work for a first-rate employer, for someone who is looking to develop their career in HR. Based in Stratford upon Avon, our client is a highly successful distribution...
Recruitment Advisor - Up to £23,500 per annum - Stevenage - MJS/2166/RAD - Permanent
A leading not for profit company located in Stevenage is seeking a Recruitment Advisor to join them on a permanent basis. As the Recruitment Adviser you will play an integral role within its dynamic team and provide a first class service across all areas of Recruitment and administration.
- To be responsible for the co ordination and administration of the Recruitment and Selection and Staff Appointment process.
- Provide advice and training to managers on the recruitment and selection process.
- Quality assure the recruitment and selection process, including conducting audits, observations, monitoring and reporting and making recommendations
- Provide direction, guidance and supervision to direct reports as well as hand on service delivery and administration.
- Support the day to day operation of the department and provide advice to managers on policies and procedures.
- Attend Disciplinary or Grievance hearings and other meetings and take minutes when required.
To become the Recruitment Advisor you will:
- Have a proven record of coordinating volume recruitment
- Have up to date and in depth knowledge of recruitment process
- Have a Certificate in Personnel Practice or willingness to work towards it
Our client is offering an excellent remuneration package, including a negotiable salary up to £23,500.
For more information on this role please contact Michael Sharp
Proactive HR is a minimum fuss specialist HR recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality permanent and interim HR professionals
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Salary Details:||up to £23,500 per annum|
|Location:||Cambridgeshire , North London , Bedfordshire , Essex , Hertfordshire|
|Job Categories:||Employee Relations Jobs | HR Administrator Jobs | HR Recruitment Jobs|