HR and Recruitment Advisor - Proactive HR
This job expired on 02-02-2009
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Recruitment Administrator, London, 32k 22 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
My client, a rapidly growing management consultancy, is looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join their Recruitment team and assist them in moving to a direct sourcing model. The successful c...
HR Manager 20 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Our client is an independent creative agency with an impressive client portfolio, whose services range from digital consulting to the end to end delivery of major digital projects. They are a fast ...
South East, Hertfordshire, UK
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Mediplacements are currently looking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced Radiography Recruitment Consultant to join our leading Healthcare Recruitment Teams. This is a permanent position ...
Reward Manager 18 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
The focus of the role will be working collaboratively and partnering the head of Reward in designing, implementing and the analyses of the global Reward programmes across various geographies. Main ...
ER & HR Operations Manager 15 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
My client is a well known Business Services firm operating across the UK and Internationally within a number of different markets. This is a new requirement within the organisation and it is a fan...
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Salary Details:||up to £23,500 per annum|
|Location:||Cambridgeshire , North London , Bedfordshire , Essex , Hertfordshire|
|Job Categories:||Employee Relations Jobs | HR Administrator Jobs | HR Recruitment Jobs|
Recruitment Advisor - Up to £23,500 per annum - Stevenage - MJS/2166/RAD - Permanent
A leading not for profit company located in Stevenage is seeking a Recruitment Advisor to join them on a permanent basis. As the Recruitment Adviser you will play an integral role within its dynamic team and provide a first class service across all areas of Recruitment and administration.
- To be responsible for the co ordination and administration of the Recruitment and Selection and Staff Appointment process.
- Provide advice and training to managers on the recruitment and selection process.
- Quality assure the recruitment and selection process, including conducting audits, observations, monitoring and reporting and making recommendations
- Provide direction, guidance and supervision to direct reports as well as hand on service delivery and administration.
- Support the day to day operation of the department and provide advice to managers on policies and procedures.
- Attend Disciplinary or Grievance hearings and other meetings and take minutes when required.
To become the Recruitment Advisor you will:
- Have a proven record of coordinating volume recruitment
- Have up to date and in depth knowledge of recruitment process
- Have a Certificate in Personnel Practice or willingness to work towards it
Our client is offering an excellent remuneration package, including a negotiable salary up to £23,500.
For more information on this role please contact Michael Sharp
Proactive HR is a minimum fuss specialist HR recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality permanent and interim HR professionals