Recruitment Advisor - Up to £23,500 per annum - Stevenage - MJS/2166/RAD - Permanent
A leading not for profit company located in Stevenage is seeking a Recruitment Advisor to join them on a permanent basis. As the Recruitment Adviser you will play an integral role within its dynamic team and provide a first class service across all areas of Recruitment and administration.
- To be responsible for the co ordination and administration of the Recruitment and Selection and Staff Appointment process.
- Provide advice and training to managers on the recruitment and selection process.
- Quality assure the recruitment and selection process, including conducting audits, observations, monitoring and reporting and making recommendations
- Provide direction, guidance and supervision to direct reports as well as hand on service delivery and administration.
- Support the day to day operation of the department and provide advice to managers on policies and procedures.
- Attend Disciplinary or Grievance hearings and other meetings and take minutes when required.
To become the Recruitment Advisor you will:
- Have a proven record of coordinating volume recruitment
- Have up to date and in depth knowledge of recruitment process
- Have a Certificate in Personnel Practice or willingness to work towards it
Our client is offering an excellent remuneration package, including a negotiable salary up to £23,500.
For more information on this role please contact Michael Sharp
Proactive HR is a minimum fuss specialist HR recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality permanent and interim HR professionals