3 months ago
A HR and Training Advisor is required by my client to offer the provision of generalist advice to employees and managers and liaison with a range of external customers/suppliers. A background in Financial Services or Banking would be an advantage.
Coaching; organising and delivery of training and development and performance management including the annual review process linked to the company's performance related pay programme. Recruitment support from job description/advert to offer and contract.
A range of other tasks including keeping appraised of employment law, policies and procedures and responding to system enquiries/tasks.
• Provision of advice and support to employees and managers on all HR matters including performance management issues including the annual review/performance related pay process.
• Coach and guide managers in employee relations, HR Processes and compliance.
• Organising and promoting staff development, arranging and delivering training and liaising with staff, managers and training providers as required.
• Evaluation and analysis of training.
• Supporting business with resourcing needs; talent management and succession planning.
• Advice and assistance with grievance/disciplinary/redundancy/resignation issues as required.
• Production of monthly reports on training, recruitment; PRP and salary data.
• Delivering induction training and handling associated administrative tasks.
• Coaching/advising managers and staff on all relevant HR issues and ensuring compliance with all legislation relating to employment law and practices.
• Assist with the Project work as necessary.
• Act as a change agent continually reinforcing the use of HR tools, practices and policies as they relate to current and transformational initiatives.
• Highlights areas for improvement or concern with the Head of HR.
• Assist the Head of HR with occupational health requests.
• Support the pay review process.
• Assist colleagues as and when business needs dictate.
• CIPD qualified.
• The ability to handle a heavy workload with minimal supervision.
• Excellent IT skills including Excel for the production of reports.
• Financial or banking background would be an advantage
• Superb communication skills
• Training experience
Please send your CV and contact Esther Greenwood for a confidential discussion about this position.
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
East Midlands, Northamptonshire, UK, Northampton
10 days ago
only 18 days until close
5 days ago
only 1 day until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close