HR Assistant/Advisor - Search Consultancy
This job expired on 26-07-2011
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
HR Assistant 19 days ago
My client is seeking an HR Assistant on a 6-month FTC to be based in Uxbridge and is offering a competitive salary of c£23,000 + benefits. Reporting into the Director of HR, you will provide an HR ...
HR Assistant 9 days ago
An international leading law firm based in Central London are currently looking for a HR Assistant to join their busy HR team on a 12 month fixed term contract. The role will be split inv...
HR & Payroll Assistant 3 days ago
Responsible for all HR related administrative duties for the site within a shared service environment, including data entry, dealing with paper based forms, liaison with payroll and maintenance of ...
Senior HR Assistant 9 days ago
- Responsible for all HR related administrative duties for the site, including PeopleSoft entry, dealing with paper based forms, liaison with payroll and maintenance of filing systems, ensuring th...
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Salary Details:||18000 - 25000 per annum|
|Job Categories:||HR Administrator Jobs|
HR and Office Administrator; Permanent; Merseyside; £18k 25k
Our client is looking to employ a HR Assistant/Advisor to be based at their Merseyside site to start fairly imminently. The role will involve providing HR support across the business and daily duties will involve but are not limited to:
- Providing front line advice and guidance to employees and line managers on HR policy and procedures
End to end recruitment and leaver HR administration support
Implementing and modifying HR processes and policies
Maintenance of accurate HR records including time, absence, holiday
Liaising with payroll
- Management information in regards to company time, holiday and absence etc
To manage the performance management system
To uphold an accurate and up to date HR filing system
- To undertake departmental and interdepartmental project work to contribute to the achievement of the HR and overall business agendas
To contribute to the organisations Health and Safety management, including co-ordinating and maintaining up to date risk assessments, DSE and manual handling records
To be considered for this role, you must have:
Part or full CIPD qualification or equivalent (or be studying towards this)
- Sound experience of providing generalist HR advice at all levels
- A good understanding of Employment Law
- A good understanding of Health and Safety policies
- Knowledge and experience of best practice HR procedures and policies
- Previous experience of an HR administrative role
- Proven interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
A excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages
In order to apply for this role, please send your CV to palmer@uk or alternatively call. If you do not receive a response within 3 working days, your application has either been unsuccessful or has been received too late.