HR Assistant / People Development Coordinator - Hotel Background - London
23K plus benefits
Excellent position for an entry level HR individual to join the team of this Luxury Hotel in Central London.
We are looking for a young, passionate and dynamic HR professional with at least one year of experience within a Hotel who is well organised, excellent communicator with strong attention to detail and well-presented.
Reporting onto the People Development Manager the key responsibilities will include:
- HR administration: starter, leaver, holidays, sickness, appraisal, uniform, etc
- Coordinate the new starters and leavers procedure (incl. induction, payroll, appraisal, etc)
- Support the employee engagement program and activities across the hotel
- Support on the recruitment and advertising duties
- Support and coordinate training activities, ensuring the updating of activity trackers
- Employee Relations
- Working knowledge of Fourth Hospitality
We are looking for an individual from Hotel or Resort background that is keen to continue developing her/his career within Human Resource.
Interested in this great challenge? Contact Beatrice with your updated CV
At COREcruitment we are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at COREcruitment or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
At COREcruitment we operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? click here to send your CV - you could earn up to 500!
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn and Pinterest . We give away fantastic prizes... every month!