HR Business Partner - Venn Group
This job expired on 24-12-2010
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
HR Advisor 26 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Delighted to be partnering our client on a fantastic opportunity to join their highly successful HR team. Main duties will include building strong working relationships with all business areas in o...
HR Manager 26 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
HR Manager - up to £50k - Financial Services - PermanentMy client is a well established, internationally known company within the financial services. They have a new role as a HR Manager, with line...
HR Manager 13 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
I am currently recruiting for the trading/marketing arm of an international oil & gas company. In the UK this is a stand alone role, with support from the global HR team at the company’s head offic...
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Our client, based in Central London requires an experienced Part time HR Administrator on a 4 Month interim basis. As the Interim HR Administrator you will provide an efficient HR administrative se...
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Generalist HR Manager / HR Business Partner - Harlow, Essex - up to £39,000 plus bonus + benefits. A well regarded international technology business is currently seeking an HR professional to join ...
|Location:||East London , Essex|
|Job Categories:||Change Management Jobs | Employee Relations Jobs | HR Business Partner Jobs | HR Consultant Jobs|
HR Business Partner
******Please do not apply if you have not got experience of working within the NHS**********
A public sector organisation in London are currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner to join them, as soon as possible on a temporary basis.
This role is to assist with the change that is occurring throughout the organisation whereby there will be a splitting of services and a huge redundancy programme being developed.
- Acting as advocate for change, providing support and advice to managers affected by the changes
- Coordinating and ensuring policies and procedures, best practice and legal requirements are adopted in relation to terms and conditions of service, employee relations, resourcing, TUPE and redundancy
- Utilising excellent knowledge of employment law and change management processes in order to achieve this trust-wide objective
- Ensuring that all posts identified within the structure are filled in accordance with recognised HR practices
- Taking the lead on ensuring that staff who have been identified for compulsory redundancy are dismissed in accordance with best practice including contractual and other legal rights
- Arranging consultation meetings with staff ensuring that all notes and documents are carefully complied
The ideal candidate will have:
- MCIPD qualification
- NHS Experience
- Experience of staff consultations, supporting and consulting managers
- Experience of change management and redundancy
To apply, send your CV to hrinterim@ or call Charlotte Littlewood or Rachel Savery on.