HR Business Partner - Venn Group
This job expired on 24-12-2010
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
HR Business Partner 10 months ago
Henlee Resourcing is has been retained by this Outsourcing Organisation with a base in Hounslow as well as many sites throughout the UK to recruit a talented HRBP on a permanent basis. Although the...
HR Business Partner 24 days ago
Working for a very successful and long standing UK Group business Artis HR seek to engage with an experienced Business Partner. Managing a small Head office team you will have responsibility, repo...
HR Business Partner 14 days ago
A global pharmaceuticals organisation require and interim HR Business Partner to provide 6 months cover for a maternity leave.The HR Business Partner, Europe is the number two to the HR Director, E...
HR Business Partner about 1 month ago
ClientMy client is an international leading consultancy, currently going through an exciting period of growth. RoleThe position is for an HR Business Partner working with the UK business on excit...
HR Business Partner
******Please do not apply if you have not got experience of working within the NHS**********
A public sector organisation in London are currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner to join them, as soon as possible on a temporary basis.
This role is to assist with the change that is occurring throughout the organisation whereby there will be a splitting of services and a huge redundancy programme being developed.
- Acting as advocate for change, providing support and advice to managers affected by the changes
- Coordinating and ensuring policies and procedures, best practice and legal requirements are adopted in relation to terms and conditions of service, employee relations, resourcing, TUPE and redundancy
- Utilising excellent knowledge of employment law and change management processes in order to achieve this trust-wide objective
- Ensuring that all posts identified within the structure are filled in accordance with recognised HR practices
- Taking the lead on ensuring that staff who have been identified for compulsory redundancy are dismissed in accordance with best practice including contractual and other legal rights
- Arranging consultation meetings with staff ensuring that all notes and documents are carefully complied
The ideal candidate will have:
- MCIPD qualification
- NHS Experience
- Experience of staff consultations, supporting and consulting managers
- Experience of change management and redundancy
To apply, send your CV to or call Charlotte Littlewood or Rachel Savery on.
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Location:||East London , Essex|
|Job Categories:||Change Management Jobs | Employee Relations Jobs | HR Business Partner Jobs | HR Consultant Jobs|