HR Business Partner
******Please do not apply if you have not got experience of working within the NHS**********
A public sector organisation in London are currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner to join them, as soon as possible on a temporary basis.
This role is to assist with the change that is occurring throughout the organisation whereby there will be a splitting of services and a huge redundancy programme being developed.
- Acting as advocate for change, providing support and advice to managers affected by the changes
- Coordinating and ensuring policies and procedures, best practice and legal requirements are adopted in relation to terms and conditions of service, employee relations, resourcing, TUPE and redundancy
- Utilising excellent knowledge of employment law and change management processes in order to achieve this trust-wide objective
- Ensuring that all posts identified within the structure are filled in accordance with recognised HR practices
- Taking the lead on ensuring that staff who have been identified for compulsory redundancy are dismissed in accordance with best practice including contractual and other legal rights
- Arranging consultation meetings with staff ensuring that all notes and documents are carefully complied
The ideal candidate will have:
- MCIPD qualification
- NHS Experience
- Experience of staff consultations, supporting and consulting managers
- Experience of change management and redundancy
To apply, send your CV to hrinterim@ or call Charlotte Littlewood or Rachel Savery on.