HR Business Partner - Venn Group
This job expired on 24-12-2010
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
HR Manager 27 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Strategic Partnership (80%)To support the effective diagnosis of business issues/ strategy and goals, feeding these into People Plans (E.g. STP, MTP) and delivering solutions to address issues iden...
Interim HR Officer - Essex based - £133 p/day 27 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Our client, based in Loughton requires an experienced Interim HR Officer on a 3 Month interim basis. As the Interim you will support a busy department managing a number of different generalist acti...
European HR Business Partner 14 days ago
London, City, East London
European HR Business Partner The Team: The Corporate team unites a variety of functions at Morningstar including design, marketing, finance, quality, human resources, corporate communications, le...
HR Manager 3 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
We have a fantastic opportunity for an HR Manager (Excom level) to provide a professional first class HR advisory support service to our client's management team based near the Maldon, Essex area.K...
HR Administrator (Perm / Chelmsford) Yesterday
Salary band: £20k - £25k
HR Administrator (Permanent) - up to £24k - ChelmsfordMy client, an international leading professional services organisation is seeking a HR Administrator to join their dedicated and supportive HR ...
|Location:||East London , Essex|
|Job Categories:||Change Management Jobs | Employee Relations Jobs | HR Business Partner Jobs | HR Consultant Jobs|
HR Business Partner
******Please do not apply if you have not got experience of working within the NHS**********
A public sector organisation in London are currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner to join them, as soon as possible on a temporary basis.
This role is to assist with the change that is occurring throughout the organisation whereby there will be a splitting of services and a huge redundancy programme being developed.
- Acting as advocate for change, providing support and advice to managers affected by the changes
- Coordinating and ensuring policies and procedures, best practice and legal requirements are adopted in relation to terms and conditions of service, employee relations, resourcing, TUPE and redundancy
- Utilising excellent knowledge of employment law and change management processes in order to achieve this trust-wide objective
- Ensuring that all posts identified within the structure are filled in accordance with recognised HR practices
- Taking the lead on ensuring that staff who have been identified for compulsory redundancy are dismissed in accordance with best practice including contractual and other legal rights
- Arranging consultation meetings with staff ensuring that all notes and documents are carefully complied
The ideal candidate will have:
- MCIPD qualification
- NHS Experience
- Experience of staff consultations, supporting and consulting managers
- Experience of change management and redundancy
To apply, send your CV to hrinterim@ or call Charlotte Littlewood or Rachel Savery on.