HR Business Partner - Venn Group
This job expired on 24-12-2010
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
HR Officer 27 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Duties:To support the HR Manager working with line managers and department managers in the day to day management and development of staff, for example with specific and general issues as well as th...
South East, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire
Salary band: £40k - £50k
HR Business Partner (National): c£45k + car & benefitsThis will be an exciting and challenging HR role within a successful and global business. Dealing with a nationally spread client base of s...
City, North West London
Salary band: £40k - £50k
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Interim HR Generalist to support a large charitable organisation who are going through a period of significant change. You'll work closely with t...
Business Change Manager 21 days ago
Salary band: Any
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Business Change Manager to work on a major, global transformation project with this world renowned telecoms organisation. The organisation is in the midst o...
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Our client, based in Billericay requires an experienced HR & Learning and Development Advisor on a 7-8 Month interim basis. As the HR and L&D Advisor you will provide professional business ...
|Location:||East London , Essex|
|Job Categories:||Change Management Jobs | Employee Relations Jobs | HR Business Partner Jobs | HR Consultant Jobs|
HR Business Partner
******Please do not apply if you have not got experience of working within the NHS**********
A public sector organisation in London are currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner to join them, as soon as possible on a temporary basis.
This role is to assist with the change that is occurring throughout the organisation whereby there will be a splitting of services and a huge redundancy programme being developed.
- Acting as advocate for change, providing support and advice to managers affected by the changes
- Coordinating and ensuring policies and procedures, best practice and legal requirements are adopted in relation to terms and conditions of service, employee relations, resourcing, TUPE and redundancy
- Utilising excellent knowledge of employment law and change management processes in order to achieve this trust-wide objective
- Ensuring that all posts identified within the structure are filled in accordance with recognised HR practices
- Taking the lead on ensuring that staff who have been identified for compulsory redundancy are dismissed in accordance with best practice including contractual and other legal rights
- Arranging consultation meetings with staff ensuring that all notes and documents are carefully complied
The ideal candidate will have:
- MCIPD qualification
- NHS Experience
- Experience of staff consultations, supporting and consulting managers
- Experience of change management and redundancy
To apply, send your CV to hrinterim@ or call Charlotte Littlewood or Rachel Savery on.