HR Business Partner - Venn Group
This job expired on 24-12-2010
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Our public sector client based outside of Harlow has an immediate requirement for a HR Systems Administrator concentrating on their HRIS systems. As the HR Systems Administrator you will report int...
South East, Buckinghamshire
Salary band: £50k - £60k
HR Business Partner - Retail Operations - Buckinghamshire - Up to £60K plus Car AllowanceBD5789An exciting Global Brand with a reputation for innovation and excellence, they have a track record for...
HR Business Partner 19 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
This market leading brand are currently looking for a HR Business Partner for their Greenford (Middlesex) site with regular travel to Manchester. As well as delivering a people plan that's in line ...
West Midlands, Birmingham
Salary band: £30k - £40k
L&D Business Partner - Birmingham - 12 mth FTC - £35-38,000This is a high profile L&D Business Partner role working in partnership with a small, professional and skilled operational client ...
Head of HR 19 days ago
Salary band: £80k - £90k
Artis HR are undertaking a retained Search for a leading, national Clients new Head of HR. The position is with a very strong, growing and highly regarded brand with their national Head office in S...
|Location:||East London , Essex|
|Job Categories:||Change Management Jobs | Employee Relations Jobs | HR Business Partner Jobs | HR Consultant Jobs|
HR Business Partner
******Please do not apply if you have not got experience of working within the NHS**********
A public sector organisation in London are currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner to join them, as soon as possible on a temporary basis.
This role is to assist with the change that is occurring throughout the organisation whereby there will be a splitting of services and a huge redundancy programme being developed.
- Acting as advocate for change, providing support and advice to managers affected by the changes
- Coordinating and ensuring policies and procedures, best practice and legal requirements are adopted in relation to terms and conditions of service, employee relations, resourcing, TUPE and redundancy
- Utilising excellent knowledge of employment law and change management processes in order to achieve this trust-wide objective
- Ensuring that all posts identified within the structure are filled in accordance with recognised HR practices
- Taking the lead on ensuring that staff who have been identified for compulsory redundancy are dismissed in accordance with best practice including contractual and other legal rights
- Arranging consultation meetings with staff ensuring that all notes and documents are carefully complied
The ideal candidate will have:
- MCIPD qualification
- NHS Experience
- Experience of staff consultations, supporting and consulting managers
- Experience of change management and redundancy
To apply, send your CV to hrinterim@ or call Charlotte Littlewood or Rachel Savery on.