HR Business Partner - Venn Group
This job expired on 24-12-2010
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
HR Manager 28 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
My client, a well established business based in Milton Keynes, are currently seeking to appoint an HR Manager.You will support a team of HR Business Partners to provide a pro-active and technically...
HR Business Partner BLUH17941 21 days ago
HR Business Partner BLUH17941Blackpool18.5 Hours to be worked Monday to FridaySalary pro rata £19,162 - £26,383Our client is recognised as an Ofsted Outstanding provider, following insp...
HR Advisor 20 days ago
HR Advisor Manchester Up to £28,000 - 27 days holiday. 4 positions available: " 12.30pm - 9pm Monday to Friday -" 4:30pm - 8pm - Monday to Friday" 5:00pm - 9pm - Monday to Frid...
HR Advisor - Essex - £26,000 Yesterday
Salary band: £25k - £30k
HR Advisor - Romford, Essex - £26,000 plus benefits. This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and very people led business in the construction industry as their standalone HR Advisor. ...
Senior HR Advisor, Essex, Finance, £50k Yesterday
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Senior HR Advisor, Essex, Finance, £50k Our client, a leading global organisation is looking for a senior HR advisor to join its dynamic collaborative team.This role will see you providing a full g...
|Location:||East London , Essex|
|Job Categories:||Change Management Jobs | Employee Relations Jobs | HR Business Partner Jobs | HR Consultant Jobs|
HR Business Partner
******Please do not apply if you have not got experience of working within the NHS**********
A public sector organisation in London are currently recruiting for a HR Business Partner to join them, as soon as possible on a temporary basis.
This role is to assist with the change that is occurring throughout the organisation whereby there will be a splitting of services and a huge redundancy programme being developed.
- Acting as advocate for change, providing support and advice to managers affected by the changes
- Coordinating and ensuring policies and procedures, best practice and legal requirements are adopted in relation to terms and conditions of service, employee relations, resourcing, TUPE and redundancy
- Utilising excellent knowledge of employment law and change management processes in order to achieve this trust-wide objective
- Ensuring that all posts identified within the structure are filled in accordance with recognised HR practices
- Taking the lead on ensuring that staff who have been identified for compulsory redundancy are dismissed in accordance with best practice including contractual and other legal rights
- Arranging consultation meetings with staff ensuring that all notes and documents are carefully complied
The ideal candidate will have:
- MCIPD qualification
- NHS Experience
- Experience of staff consultations, supporting and consulting managers
- Experience of change management and redundancy
To apply, send your CV to hrinterim@ or call Charlotte Littlewood or Rachel Savery on.