Location - Wirral
Collingwood are a retained Executive Search Headhunter, currently working exclusively on the below assignment. We are interested in speaking to Senior HR professionals in the North-West with a desire to continue developing HR strategies, but to also take on further Operational and Commercial responsibilities. THE COMPANY
Our client is a privately owned North-West based provider of Professional Services. Well established, they are a leading player in their industry and at the forefront of innovating their UK wide market. Their appetite for innovation and continuous improvement has taken the business through significant organisation and culture change, along with a re-branding, a focus on new routes to market and the setting up of several new business streams.
The organisation is very dynamic, agile and entrepreneurial. THE ROLE
Reporting to the CEO, you will be a key player on the leadership team and be tasked, through your HR team, with continuing to drive the people agenda around personal development to maximise individual and business performance. The role also takes on a strong commercial and leadership responsibility for several new business streams.
Responsibilities will include.
- Supporting the senior stakeholders in developing and delivering the strategic direction of the business through its people agenda and support for all operational areas.
- Continue to develop the desired business culture and values, where employees have a voice.
- Improve business efficiencies and ways of working, across all business operations.
- Create a coaching environment where managers and employees are in charge of their own professional development.
- Management of the HR team as well as maintaining and developing HR policies.
- Further management of Non-HR projects and teams, along with the management of smaller business interests, ensuring improvements to commercial arrangements for the benefit of the business.
- Oversee and ensure high quality compliance for the business, driving processes and regulatory conformity.
We are looking for an individual with..
- Proven experience in a HR leader role in a Service led business such as Financial Services, Professional Services, Facilities Management or Banking. Will also consider someone with a strong Consumer/FMCG background.
- Experience of planning and driving strategic direction, leadership and management at a senior level.
- Ideally degree educated with additional HR qualifications.
- Additional experience in project managing non-HR departments or further experience in an Operational lead role.
- Experience of driving cultural definition in a business, change management, leadership development and mentoring of employees.
- An individual that is driven, articulate, broad-minded and able to work cross-functionally at a variety of levels.
- A high degree of self-management and initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.