HR Manager - Hudson
This job expired on 14-06-2012
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
HR Manager 24 days ago
One of our financial services clients is looking for a Generalist HR Manager with Payroll experience to join their organisation on a contract basis.Responsibilities will include:• ,Partnering with...
HR Manager 23 days ago
South West, Dorset, Weymouth
Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this niche manufacturing business with a base in Weymouth to recruit a commercially orientated "hands on" HR Manager on a permanent basis. The purp...
HR Manager 23 days ago
This successful and niche services company has performed strongly throughout the difficult economic climate, continuing to occupy an enviable position within their industry and boasting sales in ex...
HR Manager 18 days ago
This is an excellent opportunity for a HR Manager to join the team of a leading retail banking organisation. The successful candidate will support the Lead HRBP in the development and delivery of t...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||£32000 - £35000 per annum + car allowance|
|Experience:||Any or N/A|
|Job Categories:||Generalist HR Jobs|
My client, a large Not-For-Profit organisation, is looking to recruit for HR Manager position to be based from their offices in Birmingham.
The role will be responsible for the management of the delivery of a responsive and efficient HR service to the business.
* Management and development of the HR function
* Provide advice and support to the senior management team on all people issues and emmployee relations issues.
* Development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
* Support the Head of HR in driving and implementing the HR strategy.
* Manage the recruitment process to ensure the best talent is attracted into the business whilst minimsing costs.
* Lead change management, restructuring and TUPE programmes
Candidates will have experience gained from within a similar role and ideally be CIPD qualified
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.