HR Manager - Sue Ross Recruitment
This job expired on 19-11-2010
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Client Delivery Manager 9 months ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Our Talent Management Division has been delivering learning, development and consultancy solutions across the UK for over 25 years. We offer a wide range of developmental interventions that are des...
HR and Health & Safety Manager 26 days ago
Andover, Winchester, Whitchurch
Salary band: £30k - £40k
HR and Health & Safety Manager:We have a great opportunity for an experienced standalone generalist HR Manager for a SME based in Andover. The HR Manager will be responsible for the provision o...
HR Director 25 days ago
London, North East, South East
Salary band: £80k - £90k
Make an impact on a new business and develop our people and culture Circa £80k plus performance bonus Location: London or Sheffield Flexibility to travel to both locations is required The...
Learning Technology Manager 24 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Elevation HR are currently recruiting for a Learning Technology Manager for my client, based in South Yorkshire. The role will be responsible for building and maintaining 'state of the art' innovat...
HR Officer 22 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Role: HR Officer - YorkshireRate: £120 to £160 per dayContract length: Initial 3 MonthsA Yorkshire based NHS Trust is actively seeking an experienced Human Resource Officer for an initial 3 month a...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||£35000 per annum|
|Location:||South Yorkshire , Sheffield|
|Company:||Sue Ross Recruitment|
|Job Categories:||Generalist HR Jobs | HR Manager Jobs|
This is a stand alone role, reporting to the Managing Partner. Key responsibilities are:
· manage the entire HR function for c80 staff
· providing support to Partners and Team Leaders
· assisting with staff and training budgets
· attending regular management meetings
· developing HR systems in relation to:
- sickness and absence management
- disciplinary and grievance
- staff planning
· maintaining quality systems
· assisting in planning and developing the firm
· oversee the procurement of services and supplies
· responsible for Health & Safety in the workplace
· supervising the admin and reception team
For this role it is essential that you have considerable senior HR experience. You will ideally full or part CIPD qualified and have experience of working in a professional services environment.