HR Manager - Sue Ross Recruitment
This job expired on 19-11-2010
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Client Delivery Manager 10 months ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Our Talent Management Division has been delivering learning, development and consultancy solutions across the UK for over 25 years. We offer a wide range of developmental interventions that are des...
Performance & Rewards Manager 21 days ago
London, South East
Our Client a leading professional services firm is looking to employ a Senior Performance and Reward Manager for their Human Capital business. The firms Human Capital business is focused on people ...
Performance and Reward - Senior Manager 21 days ago
Salary band: £80k - £90k
Main duties will include supporting the Human Capital business overseeing predominately reward management, global mobility, HR transformation as well as legislative compliance. It is a client facin...
Senior HR Advisor 19 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Stand-alone Generalist HR Advisor for c. 200 employees. Main Duties: • Maintaining employee records including auditing to ensure all employees have the issue of all relevant documentation • Stand...
Head of People Strategy (HR) 13 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Elevation Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of Westfield Health for the Head of People Strategy based at their head office in Sheffield City Centre. Westfield Health is a dynamic, awa...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||£35000 per annum|
|Location:||South Yorkshire , Sheffield|
|Company:||Sue Ross Recruitment|
|Job Categories:||Generalist HR Jobs | HR Manager Jobs|
This is a stand alone role, reporting to the Managing Partner. Key responsibilities are:
· manage the entire HR function for c80 staff
· providing support to Partners and Team Leaders
· assisting with staff and training budgets
· attending regular management meetings
· developing HR systems in relation to:
- sickness and absence management
- disciplinary and grievance
- staff planning
· maintaining quality systems
· assisting in planning and developing the firm
· oversee the procurement of services and supplies
· responsible for Health & Safety in the workplace
· supervising the admin and reception team
For this role it is essential that you have considerable senior HR experience. You will ideally full or part CIPD qualified and have experience of working in a professional services environment.