Very well established, professional firm with offices in the heart of Sheffield City Centre require an experienced HR Manager.
This is a stand alone role, reporting to the Managing Partner. Key responsibilities are:
· manage the entire HR function for c80 staff
· providing support to Partners and Team Leaders
· assisting with staff and training budgets
· attending regular management meetings
· developing HR systems in relation to:
- sickness and absence management
- disciplinary and grievance
- staff planning
· maintaining quality systems
· assisting in planning and developing the firm
· oversee the procurement of services and supplies
· responsible for Health & Safety in the workplace
· supervising the admin and reception team
For this role it is essential that you have considerable senior HR experience. You will ideally full or part CIPD qualified and have experience of working in a professional services environment.