HR Manager - Sue Ross Recruitment
This job expired on 19-11-2010
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Client Delivery Manager 8 months ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Our Talent Management Division has been delivering learning, development and consultancy solutions across the UK for over 25 years. We offer a wide range of developmental interventions that are des...
HR Manager 27 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
HR Manager -My key client, a highly established organisation (Marketing / Media) based in central London is currently seeking a HR Manager on a permanent basis.The HR Manager will be expected to pr...
Employee Relations Case Manager 27 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
My client is seeking an Employee Relations Case Manager to be based from Northampton and are offering a competitive salary of c£25,000 + benefits. Reporting into the Senior HR Business Partner and ...
HR Systems Specialist (Interim) 23 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Elevation HR are currently recruiting for a Interim HR Systems Specialist for my client based in Sheffield. This is a multi-disciplinary organisation and due to continuous change is looking to recr...
HR Operational Partner 15 days ago
Sheffield, Doncaster, Barnsley
Salary band: £30k - £40k
HR Operations PartnerMy client, a large outsourcing organisation is currently seeking a HR Operations Partner on a Permanent basis. This person will be based in Sheffield but will also need to be f...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||£35000 per annum|
|Location:||South Yorkshire , Sheffield|
|Company:||Sue Ross Recruitment|
|Job Categories:||Generalist HR Jobs | HR Manager Jobs|
This is a stand alone role, reporting to the Managing Partner. Key responsibilities are:
· manage the entire HR function for c80 staff
· providing support to Partners and Team Leaders
· assisting with staff and training budgets
· attending regular management meetings
· developing HR systems in relation to:
- sickness and absence management
- disciplinary and grievance
- staff planning
· maintaining quality systems
· assisting in planning and developing the firm
· oversee the procurement of services and supplies
· responsible for Health & Safety in the workplace
· supervising the admin and reception team
For this role it is essential that you have considerable senior HR experience. You will ideally full or part CIPD qualified and have experience of working in a professional services environment.