HR Manager - Sue Ross Recruitment
This job expired on 19-11-2010
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Client Delivery Manager 8 months ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Our Talent Management Division has been delivering learning, development and consultancy solutions across the UK for over 25 years. We offer a wide range of developmental interventions that are des...
HR Manager 27 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
A global manufacturing company is looking for an HR/Personnel Services Manager, EMEA that can be based in Surrey, Germany or the Czech Republic. The company has research and development, manufactur...
HR Operations Partner - 12 Month FTC 21 days ago
Sheffield, Doncaster, Barnsley
Salary band: £30k - £40k
HR Operations PartnerMy client, a large outsourcing organisation is currently seeking a HR Operations Partner on a Permanent basis. This person will be based in Sheffield but will also need to be f...
Deputy Director of Human Resources and Organisational Development (HR) BLUD13302 Barnsley, South Yorkshire Salary £54,998 - £62,898 per annum Our client is among the leading ...
HR Director Yesterday
London, North East, South East
Salary band: £80k - £90k
Make an impact on a new business and develop our people and culture Circa £80k plus performance bonus Location: London or Sheffield Flexibility to travel to both locations is required The...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||£35000 per annum|
|Location:||South Yorkshire , Sheffield|
|Company:||Sue Ross Recruitment|
|Job Categories:||Generalist HR Jobs | HR Manager Jobs|
This is a stand alone role, reporting to the Managing Partner. Key responsibilities are:
· manage the entire HR function for c80 staff
· providing support to Partners and Team Leaders
· assisting with staff and training budgets
· attending regular management meetings
· developing HR systems in relation to:
- sickness and absence management
- disciplinary and grievance
- staff planning
· maintaining quality systems
· assisting in planning and developing the firm
· oversee the procurement of services and supplies
· responsible for Health & Safety in the workplace
· supervising the admin and reception team
For this role it is essential that you have considerable senior HR experience. You will ideally full or part CIPD qualified and have experience of working in a professional services environment.