HR Manager - Hudson
This job expired on 14-09-2010
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Client Delivery Manager 6 months ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Our Talent Management Division has been delivering learning, development and consultancy solutions across the UK for over 25 years. We offer a wide range of developmental interventions that are des...
HR Manager (Fine Art Gallery) 27 days ago
London, South East
Our client, a leading Fine Art Gallery with a global presence, now seeks to appoint a HR Manager to be based in London to cover a 1 year contract. This is a newly created position. Th...
HR Manager 27 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Our client, within the IT sector, is currently recruiting for a HR Manager. They work in a very niche market and need to ensure the HR policies and procedures are in place to ensure staff retentio...
HR Officer 22 days ago
Cambridgeshire, Milton Keynes, Bedford
Salary band: £20k - £25k
HR OfficerOur key client based in Bedford is actively seeking an HR Officer on a permanent basis to provide generalist support to the HR function. The HR Officer will provide a generalist HR suppor...
Recruitment Manager 12 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
A leading firm are looking for a strong recruitment manager to join the organisation during an exciting period of growth and transformation. The ideal candidate will be an experienced recruitment m...
|Salary band:||£60k - £70k|
|Salary Details:||£50000 - £60000|
|Job Categories:||HR Manager Jobs|
The business employs a number of nationalities and therefore it is imperative that the successful individual has experience of working in and recruiting for a multicultural/multilingual environment. In addition the company has massive growth plans and therefore requires someone with plenty of change management experience and exposure to TUPE.
- Working closely with the Head of Operations to develop operational growth planning strategy; shift patterns, language requirements, management and support needs
- Delivering practical and innovative resourcing solutions to meet the needs of a growing, multicultural business
- Managing and reviewing all HR supplier contracts; recruitment preferred partners, payroll, pensions, life assurance etc
- Managing and developing a reward and benefits strategy that supports continued growth of the business and retention of key staff
- To be an expert advisor to the business on HR related matters including TUPE, general employment law, employee relations, visa and right to work legislation and background screening
You will be CIPD qualified, ideally MCIPD. You will have worked in a business to business, professional services or similar environment and have significant exposure in delivering and executing strategies for growth.
This role is for an immediate start and therefore requires those who are not on a long notice period. There is the option to work on a daily rate if you have a limited company and wish to do so.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide