HR Manager - Hudson
This job expired on 14-09-2010
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Client Delivery Manager 7 months ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Our Talent Management Division has been delivering learning, development and consultancy solutions across the UK for over 25 years. We offer a wide range of developmental interventions that are des...
Student Hire Manager about 1 month ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Student Hire Manager will lead on the day to day management of the Student Hire team to ensure service delivery excellence within specified procedural guidelines and timescales, effectively develop...
Leadership And Development Manager X2 28 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
This global consultancy firm is leading in it's market and is looking to develop its leaders by hiring a candidate in an integral role in Leadership and Development consulting. The role is looking ...
HR Manager - Organisational Development 21 days ago
East Anglia, South East, Cambridgeshire
Are you an experienced HR Manager looking to specialise in Training and Development or are you an experienced Training and Development Manager looking to design and deliver high-impact organisation...
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Our client a public sector organisation in Cambridge requires an experienced HR Advisor on an Interim basis. As the Interim HR Advisor you will be responsible for all HR Generalist functions includ...
|Salary band:||£60k - £70k|
|Salary Details:||£50000 - £60000|
|Job Categories:||HR Manager Jobs|
The business employs a number of nationalities and therefore it is imperative that the successful individual has experience of working in and recruiting for a multicultural/multilingual environment. In addition the company has massive growth plans and therefore requires someone with plenty of change management experience and exposure to TUPE.
- Working closely with the Head of Operations to develop operational growth planning strategy; shift patterns, language requirements, management and support needs
- Delivering practical and innovative resourcing solutions to meet the needs of a growing, multicultural business
- Managing and reviewing all HR supplier contracts; recruitment preferred partners, payroll, pensions, life assurance etc
- Managing and developing a reward and benefits strategy that supports continued growth of the business and retention of key staff
- To be an expert advisor to the business on HR related matters including TUPE, general employment law, employee relations, visa and right to work legislation and background screening
You will be CIPD qualified, ideally MCIPD. You will have worked in a business to business, professional services or similar environment and have significant exposure in delivering and executing strategies for growth.
This role is for an immediate start and therefore requires those who are not on a long notice period. There is the option to work on a daily rate if you have a limited company and wish to do so.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide