HR Manager - Hudson
This job expired on 14-09-2010
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Client Delivery Manager 7 months ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Our Talent Management Division has been delivering learning, development and consultancy solutions across the UK for over 25 years. We offer a wide range of developmental interventions that are des...
Student Hire Manager 2 months ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Student Hire Manager will lead on the day to day management of the Student Hire team to ensure service delivery excellence within specified procedural guidelines and timescales, effectively develop...
HR Project Manager 2 months ago
Salary band: £90k - £100k
Interim HR Project Manager required for 12 months to start ASAP, based in Wiltshire. This is a "day rate" contract with responsibility for managing a number of business wide projects.. Working clo...
Change Programme Manager 2 months ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic HR Professional to join an international not for profit organisation undergoing change.My client is currently looking for an experienced and highly pro...
DEALERSHIP PA / HR SECRETARY 11 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Our client sells and services some of the most prestigious vehicle brands in the world and an exciting, challenging and fast paced opportunity has arisen for a Dealership PA / HR Secretary in Cambr...
|Salary band:||£60k - £70k|
|Salary Details:||£50000 - £60000|
|Job Categories:||HR Manager Jobs|
The business employs a number of nationalities and therefore it is imperative that the successful individual has experience of working in and recruiting for a multicultural/multilingual environment. In addition the company has massive growth plans and therefore requires someone with plenty of change management experience and exposure to TUPE.
- Working closely with the Head of Operations to develop operational growth planning strategy; shift patterns, language requirements, management and support needs
- Delivering practical and innovative resourcing solutions to meet the needs of a growing, multicultural business
- Managing and reviewing all HR supplier contracts; recruitment preferred partners, payroll, pensions, life assurance etc
- Managing and developing a reward and benefits strategy that supports continued growth of the business and retention of key staff
- To be an expert advisor to the business on HR related matters including TUPE, general employment law, employee relations, visa and right to work legislation and background screening
You will be CIPD qualified, ideally MCIPD. You will have worked in a business to business, professional services or similar environment and have significant exposure in delivering and executing strategies for growth.
This role is for an immediate start and therefore requires those who are not on a long notice period. There is the option to work on a daily rate if you have a limited company and wish to do so.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide