HR Manager - Hudson
This job expired on 14-09-2010
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
HR Manager 21 days ago
One of our financial services clients is looking for a Generalist HR Manager with Payroll experience to join their organisation on a contract basis.Responsibilities will include:• ,Partnering with...
HR Manager 20 days ago
South West, Dorset, Weymouth
Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this niche manufacturing business with a base in Weymouth to recruit a commercially orientated "hands on" HR Manager on a permanent basis. The purp...
HR Manager 20 days ago
This successful and niche services company has performed strongly throughout the difficult economic climate, continuing to occupy an enviable position within their industry and boasting sales in ex...
HR Manager 15 days ago
This is an excellent opportunity for a HR Manager to join the team of a leading retail banking organisation. The successful candidate will support the Lead HRBP in the development and delivery of t...
|Salary band:||£60k - £70k|
|Salary Details:||£50000 - £60000|
|Job Categories:||HR Manager Jobs|
The business employs a number of nationalities and therefore it is imperative that the successful individual has experience of working in and recruiting for a multicultural/multilingual environment. In addition the company has massive growth plans and therefore requires someone with plenty of change management experience and exposure to TUPE.
- Working closely with the Head of Operations to develop operational growth planning strategy; shift patterns, language requirements, management and support needs
- Delivering practical and innovative resourcing solutions to meet the needs of a growing, multicultural business
- Managing and reviewing all HR supplier contracts; recruitment preferred partners, payroll, pensions, life assurance etc
- Managing and developing a reward and benefits strategy that supports continued growth of the business and retention of key staff
- To be an expert advisor to the business on HR related matters including TUPE, general employment law, employee relations, visa and right to work legislation and background screening
You will be CIPD qualified, ideally MCIPD. You will have worked in a business to business, professional services or similar environment and have significant exposure in delivering and executing strategies for growth.
This role is for an immediate start and therefore requires those who are not on a long notice period. There is the option to work on a daily rate if you have a limited company and wish to do so.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide