HR Manager - Hudson
This job expired on 14-09-2010
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
HR Manager 3 months ago
HR Manager£45-£50K including car allowance PermanentEssexThis international organisation, employing approximately 4000 people has a manufacturing site in Essex and is seeking a HR Manager to help s...
HR Manager 3 months ago
Looking for a HR Manager for our fantastic media client based in West London. Competitive Salary. Permanent. Develop HR / People solutions that complement business objectives and company values E...
HR Manager 24 days ago
Derbyshire, Staffordshire, West Midlands (County)
HR Manager - Staffordshire/Derbyshire - up to £30,000Our client is a prestigious business offering customers a unique experience set within a fantastic location. Supporting c300 staff in this stand...
HR Manager 19 days ago
Hampshire, West Sussex
HR Manager£45-53,000pa plus packageJob OpportunityHudson is working with this Global market leader to recruit an HR Manager to be based from their office on the borders of Hampshire and West Sussex...
The business employs a number of nationalities and therefore it is imperative that the successful individual has experience of working in and recruiting for a multicultural/multilingual environment. In addition the company has massive growth plans and therefore requires someone with plenty of change management experience and exposure to TUPE.
- Working closely with the Head of Operations to develop operational growth planning strategy; shift patterns, language requirements, management and support needs
- Delivering practical and innovative resourcing solutions to meet the needs of a growing, multicultural business
- Managing and reviewing all HR supplier contracts; recruitment preferred partners, payroll, pensions, life assurance etc
- Managing and developing a reward and benefits strategy that supports continued growth of the business and retention of key staff
- To be an expert advisor to the business on HR related matters including TUPE, general employment law, employee relations, visa and right to work legislation and background screening
You will be CIPD qualified, ideally MCIPD. You will have worked in a business to business, professional services or similar environment and have significant exposure in delivering and executing strategies for growth.
This role is for an immediate start and therefore requires those who are not on a long notice period. There is the option to work on a daily rate if you have a limited company and wish to do so.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide