HR Manager - Hudson
This job expired on 14-09-2010
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Client Delivery Manager 9 months ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Our Talent Management Division has been delivering learning, development and consultancy solutions across the UK for over 25 years. We offer a wide range of developmental interventions that are des...
Global Reward Manager 28 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
The role is working for an exciting and market leading global organisation, the successful candidate will be responsible for a varied and interesting remit including providing reward expertise and ...
EMEA E-Learning/LMS Manager 27 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Our client is an organisation that has grown rapidly to create an EMEA footprint across over 40 countries encompassing 27 languages and over 4,000 employees. After the global implementation of a so...
Interim Regional HR Advisor – £32k + car 21 days ago
Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire, Milton Keynes
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Interim Regional HR Advisor - £32k + carThis is a challenging and exciting opportunity for an experienced Regional HR Advisor to join a fast paced, dynamic and changing organisation. Working in sup...
Junior HR Administrator 8 days ago
East Anglia, Cambridgeshire, UK
Salary band: £10k - £15k
My Client is we now seek an enthusiastic and confidential Junior Administrator to join their busy HR & Payroll team. The role is a varied one and the successful person must be efficient and acc...
|Salary band:||£60k - £70k|
|Salary Details:||£50000 - £60000|
|Job Categories:||HR Manager Jobs|
The business employs a number of nationalities and therefore it is imperative that the successful individual has experience of working in and recruiting for a multicultural/multilingual environment. In addition the company has massive growth plans and therefore requires someone with plenty of change management experience and exposure to TUPE.
- Working closely with the Head of Operations to develop operational growth planning strategy; shift patterns, language requirements, management and support needs
- Delivering practical and innovative resourcing solutions to meet the needs of a growing, multicultural business
- Managing and reviewing all HR supplier contracts; recruitment preferred partners, payroll, pensions, life assurance etc
- Managing and developing a reward and benefits strategy that supports continued growth of the business and retention of key staff
- To be an expert advisor to the business on HR related matters including TUPE, general employment law, employee relations, visa and right to work legislation and background screening
You will be CIPD qualified, ideally MCIPD. You will have worked in a business to business, professional services or similar environment and have significant exposure in delivering and executing strategies for growth.
This role is for an immediate start and therefore requires those who are not on a long notice period. There is the option to work on a daily rate if you have a limited company and wish to do so.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide