HR Manager - Hudson
This job expired on 14-09-2010
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
HR Manager 29 days ago
My client is currently looking for a dedicated HR Manager to join them for a 9 month fixed term contract. The main duties and responsibilities include: *Advising on all employee relations and all o...
HR Manager 29 days ago
Reinforce the client's values and desired behaviours through example. Assist with the delivery of the business and corporate plans for the area for which you are responsible.Work flexibly and coll...
HR Manager 22 days ago
Elevation HR are currently recruiting for a HR Manger for our client based in Derbyshire. This is a successful FMCG business and due to an internal restructure they are looking to strengthen the te...
HR Manager 26 days ago
Our client, a large Kent based shared services organisation, is looking for an HR Manager for the Business Services department. This is a fixed term role for up to 12 months. They are seeking an ...
|Salary band:||£60k - £70k|
|Salary Details:||£50000 - £60000|
|Job Categories:||HR Manager Jobs|
The business employs a number of nationalities and therefore it is imperative that the successful individual has experience of working in and recruiting for a multicultural/multilingual environment. In addition the company has massive growth plans and therefore requires someone with plenty of change management experience and exposure to TUPE.
- Working closely with the Head of Operations to develop operational growth planning strategy; shift patterns, language requirements, management and support needs
- Delivering practical and innovative resourcing solutions to meet the needs of a growing, multicultural business
- Managing and reviewing all HR supplier contracts; recruitment preferred partners, payroll, pensions, life assurance etc
- Managing and developing a reward and benefits strategy that supports continued growth of the business and retention of key staff
- To be an expert advisor to the business on HR related matters including TUPE, general employment law, employee relations, visa and right to work legislation and background screening
You will be CIPD qualified, ideally MCIPD. You will have worked in a business to business, professional services or similar environment and have significant exposure in delivering and executing strategies for growth.
This role is for an immediate start and therefore requires those who are not on a long notice period. There is the option to work on a daily rate if you have a limited company and wish to do so.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide