over 4 years ago
Aim & Purpose of the role
People policies & procedures: from development right through to training managers to help drive effective employ relations
Talent mapping & succession planning: lead on all aspects of recruitment strategy
Leadership & culture: lead on company initiatives ensures stake holder engagement.
Building credible working relationships: Lead by example & demonstrate solid partnership working.
Drive company performance: commercially aware & results driven.
Applicants must demonstrate the following: ·
· Experience in a manufacturing environment
· Solid experience of operating within a HR management capacity
· CIPD qualified
· Employment law specialist
· Experience in developing and delivering training initiatives
· Strong communication skills
· High interpersonal skills
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
East Midlands, Nottinghamshire, UK, Nottingham
£40k - £50k
8 days ago
only 20 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close