People policies & procedures: from development right through to training managers to help drive effective employ relations
Talent mapping & succession planning: lead on all aspects of recruitment strategy
Leadership & culture: lead on company initiatives ensures stake holder engagement.
Building credible working relationships: Lead by example & demonstrate solid partnership working.
Drive company performance: commercially aware & results driven.
Applicants must demonstrate the following: ·
· Experience in a manufacturing environment
· Solid experience of operating within a HR management capacity
· CIPD qualified
· Employment law specialist
· Experience in developing and delivering training initiatives
· Strong communication skills
· High interpersonal skills
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
24 days ago
only 4 days until close
HR Manager East Midlands, Derbyshire, UK, Derby £30k - £40k