HR Officer - Chiumento
This job expired on 13-02-2012
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
HR Officer 24 days ago
Cambridgeshire, Milton Keynes, Bedford
Salary band: £20k - £25k
HR OfficerOur key client based in Bedford is actively seeking an HR Officer on a permanent basis to provide generalist support to the HR function. The HR Officer will provide a generalist HR suppor...
HR Manager - multi site 24 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
My client, a leader in their sector, is looking to recruit a multi site HR Manager to be based from Milton Keynes with travel 1-2 days a week to a site in the Midlands (close to Sutton Coldfield)Th...
HR Partner 23 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
The purpose of this post is to support your business unit and Head of HR by providing advice and guidance and operational support.By reviewing trends, results from surveys and HRIS you will identif...
HR Analyst 21 days ago
South East, Bedfordshire, UK
Salary band: £10k - £15k
Location: Priory Business Park, Bedford Salary:
HR Manager - Luton 7 days ago
Salary band: Any
HR Manager - Luton Salary up to £38k + Private Medical Insurance + Discount Schemes + Bonus Key Skills: HR Experience, Excellent Communication, People Management My Luton based client is looking...
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Job Categories:||Change Management Jobs | Employee Relations Jobs | HR Administrator Jobs|
Human Resources Officer
Three month Fixed Term Contract
The required tasks are as follows.
- Supporting the HR function during a restructure/consultation period
- Managing a redundancies exercise,
- Designing job descriptions (critical requirement)
- Liaison with external consultants, liaison with staff
- Sitting in on one to one consultation meetings, taking minutes, keeping accurate records
- Handling correspondence
- Managing frequently asked questions consistently
- Handling day to day HR queries,
- Calculation of voluntary and compulsory redundancy (working closely with finance team
The ideal candidate will be immediately available with a willingness to commit for three months in order to support the Head of HR through a time of change, You must have supported change programmes (including redundancies and supported on Job evaluation/writing job briefs.