HR / Resourcing Manager - Anne Corder Recruitment
This job expired on 30-06-2010
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
HR Manager 2 months ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Strategic Partnership (80%)To support the effective diagnosis of business issues/ strategy and goals, feeding these into People Plans (E.g. STP, MTP) and delivering solutions to address issues iden...
HR Project Manager 2 months ago
Salary band: £90k - £100k
Interim HR Project Manager required for 12 months to start ASAP, based in Wiltshire. This is a "day rate" contract with responsibility for managing a number of business wide projects.. Working clo...
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Leading, growth, management consultancy have a role to cover maternity for 12-14 months as a resourcing business partner. The candidate will have exceptional stakeholder skills gained in a professi...
HR Manager - c£45k + car /allowance and benefits 28 days ago
West Midlands, Birmingham
Salary band: £40k - £50k
HR Manager - c£45k + car /allowance and benefitsThis is a challenging role joining one of the UKs leading brands after a major restructure of the business. Based in the Midlands you will oversee th...
DEALERSHIP PA / HR SECRETARY 12 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Our client sells and services some of the most prestigious vehicle brands in the world and an exciting, challenging and fast paced opportunity has arisen for a Dealership PA / HR Secretary in Cambr...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£50,000 + Benefits|
|Company:||Anne Corder Recruitment|
|Contact:||Anne Corder Recruitment|
|Job Categories:||HR Manager Jobs|
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a HR / Resourcing Manager to join a well established and highly respected organisation based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. This role will be both strategic and operational with the management and development of an established recruitment and shared services function.
- Deliver and manage the HR administration and Payroll processes to the business
- Ongoing development and delivery of the Group's recruitment and attraction strategy
- Management information and HR reporting
- Resource Management - including Recruiting at a senior level
- Third Party Management
- Previous experience in a Resourcing / HR Management role
- Previous experience of recruiting at senior levels and managing administration processes
- Experience of payroll management desired
- Up to date knowledge of UK employment legislation
- Sound experience of developing and managing third party relationships / providers, including negotiation of service provision and service level agreements
- Strong relationship builder with the ability to consult and influence at all levels
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to all levels
- High level of commercial acumen
- Excellent people management and leadership skills