HR / Resourcing Manager - Anne Corder Recruitment
This job expired on 30-06-2010
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Resourcing Manager 2 days ago
Do you have a background in recruitment for management consultants in the SAP economy? Are looking for a challenge and a change? We are a successful, innovative and fast-growing consultancy provid...
Resourcing Manager Yesterday
One of our well known clients is looking for a senior recruiter to partner with the business to recruit a number of high profile positions during a period of growth.The position will involve acting...
Senior Resourcing Manager 7 days ago
My client is a leading Business Services firm based in London who are looking to bring in a Senior Resourcing Manager to lead a large team of internal Resourcers. The key responsibilities of the ro...
In House Resourcing Manager 8 days ago
Following the successful growth of the In house resourcing function our Client, a highly regarded, successful national business business is looking to secure a Resourcing/ Talent Acquisition operat...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£50,000 + Benefits|
|Company:||Anne Corder Recruitment|
|Contact:||Anne Corder Recruitment|
|Job Categories:||HR Manager Jobs|
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a HR / Resourcing Manager to join a well established and highly respected organisation based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. This role will be both strategic and operational with the management and development of an established recruitment and shared services function.
- Deliver and manage the HR administration and Payroll processes to the business
- Ongoing development and delivery of the Group's recruitment and attraction strategy
- Management information and HR reporting
- Resource Management - including Recruiting at a senior level
- Third Party Management
- Previous experience in a Resourcing / HR Management role
- Previous experience of recruiting at senior levels and managing administration processes
- Experience of payroll management desired
- Up to date knowledge of UK employment legislation
- Sound experience of developing and managing third party relationships / providers, including negotiation of service provision and service level agreements
- Strong relationship builder with the ability to consult and influence at all levels
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to all levels
- High level of commercial acumen
- Excellent people management and leadership skills