HR / Resourcing Manager - Anne Corder Recruitment
This job expired on 30-06-2010
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
HR Project Coordinator – Interim – 6 Months (Resourcing, Recruitment) BLUH12147Binley, Coventry Competitive Salary Our Client is a world leader in the design, production and distributi...
Recruitment Manager (Technology) 24 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
A fantastic opportunity exists for an experienced Technology Recruiter to join this Professional Services brand leader. Heading up a small team who are responsible for all analyst - senior manager...
HR Officer 17 days ago
Cambridgeshire, Milton Keynes, Bedford
Salary band: £20k - £25k
HR OfficerOur key client based in Bedford is actively seeking an HR Officer on a permanent basis to provide generalist support to the HR function. The HR Officer will provide a generalist HR suppor...
Recruitment Manager 7 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
A leading firm are looking for a strong recruitment manager to join the organisation during an exciting period of growth and transformation. The ideal candidate will be an experienced recruitment m...
Recruitment Resourcer 4 days ago
East Anglia, Cambridgeshire, UK
Salary band: £15k - £20k
CONTACT: Jemma Rudkin - Resourcing Manager JOB TITLE: Recruitment Resourcer LOCATION: Peterborough SALARY & BENEFITS :
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£50,000 + Benefits|
|Company:||Anne Corder Recruitment|
|Contact:||Anne Corder Recruitment|
|Job Categories:||HR Manager Jobs|
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a HR / Resourcing Manager to join a well established and highly respected organisation based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. This role will be both strategic and operational with the management and development of an established recruitment and shared services function.
- Deliver and manage the HR administration and Payroll processes to the business
- Ongoing development and delivery of the Group's recruitment and attraction strategy
- Management information and HR reporting
- Resource Management - including Recruiting at a senior level
- Third Party Management
- Previous experience in a Resourcing / HR Management role
- Previous experience of recruiting at senior levels and managing administration processes
- Experience of payroll management desired
- Up to date knowledge of UK employment legislation
- Sound experience of developing and managing third party relationships / providers, including negotiation of service provision and service level agreements
- Strong relationship builder with the ability to consult and influence at all levels
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to all levels
- High level of commercial acumen
- Excellent people management and leadership skills