HR / Resourcing Manager - Anne Corder Recruitment
This job expired on 30-06-2010
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Client Delivery Manager 11 months ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Our Talent Management Division has been delivering learning, development and consultancy solutions across the UK for over 25 years. We offer a wide range of developmental interventions that are des...
HR Manager 26 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
We are currently working on an exciting new HR Manager position at a developing Insurance Company based in Central London. I am looking for a CIPD qualified Generalist who enjoys working in a busy...
HR Advisor 19 days ago
East Anglia, South East, Peterborough
HR Advisor Permanent Full time Peterborough Attractive basic plus benefits Our client, part of a highly successful group is a well known, “household name” manufacturing bus...
Training Manager 11 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Due to demand and growth, our client has a need to recruit a Training Manager based in Hemel Hempstead with some national travel. The business has been through a period journey of change in terms o...
HR & Office Manager - Innovative Brand! 11 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
I’m recruiting a fantastic HR and Office Manager role with an innovative and rapidly growing brand. Having gone through a rapid period of expansion over the last few years, it’s an incredibly excit...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£50,000 + Benefits|
|Company:||Anne Corder Recruitment|
|Contact:||Anne Corder Recruitment|
|Job Categories:||HR Manager Jobs|
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a HR / Resourcing Manager to join a well established and highly respected organisation based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. This role will be both strategic and operational with the management and development of an established recruitment and shared services function.
- Deliver and manage the HR administration and Payroll processes to the business
- Ongoing development and delivery of the Group's recruitment and attraction strategy
- Management information and HR reporting
- Resource Management - including Recruiting at a senior level
- Third Party Management
- Previous experience in a Resourcing / HR Management role
- Previous experience of recruiting at senior levels and managing administration processes
- Experience of payroll management desired
- Up to date knowledge of UK employment legislation
- Sound experience of developing and managing third party relationships / providers, including negotiation of service provision and service level agreements
- Strong relationship builder with the ability to consult and influence at all levels
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to all levels
- High level of commercial acumen
- Excellent people management and leadership skills