HR / Resourcing Manager - Anne Corder Recruitment
This job expired on 30-06-2010
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Resourcing and Talent Manager 25 days ago
London, South East, Middlesex
Resourcing and Talent Managerc.£45k-£50k + excellent bonus and benefitsWest of London (Zone 6)/MiddlesexEC5695 Our client is a global organisation of scale, with an impressive history and some of ...
Resourcing Advisor 24 days ago
Our leading global high street fashion client has an amazing opportunity for a Resourcing Advisor to join their team. You will already have experience managing the retail recruitment process and su...
Resourcing Officer 21 days ago
My client is looking for a enthusiastic In-house Recruiter to join them for a 9 month FTC to cover a maternity leave.You will be brought on board to partner specific business functions with the end...
Resourcing Officer 12 days ago
Reporting in to the Resourcing Manager you will be responsible for the end to end recruitment for operational roles supporting the recruitment objectives and strategy. This role is a hands on role ...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£50,000 + Benefits|
|Company:||Anne Corder Recruitment|
|Contact:||Anne Corder Recruitment|
|Job Categories:||HR Manager Jobs|
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a HR / Resourcing Manager to join a well established and highly respected organisation based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. This role will be both strategic and operational with the management and development of an established recruitment and shared services function.
- Deliver and manage the HR administration and Payroll processes to the business
- Ongoing development and delivery of the Group's recruitment and attraction strategy
- Management information and HR reporting
- Resource Management - including Recruiting at a senior level
- Third Party Management
- Previous experience in a Resourcing / HR Management role
- Previous experience of recruiting at senior levels and managing administration processes
- Experience of payroll management desired
- Up to date knowledge of UK employment legislation
- Sound experience of developing and managing third party relationships / providers, including negotiation of service provision and service level agreements
- Strong relationship builder with the ability to consult and influence at all levels
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to all levels
- High level of commercial acumen
- Excellent people management and leadership skills