HR / Resourcing Manager - Anne Corder Recruitment
This job expired on 30-06-2010
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Reward & Benefits Manager 28 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
A fantastic opportunity for a Reward Benefits Manager to join a truly innovative company based near Peterborough. The successful applicant will be responsible for the development and implementation...
Learning / Training & Development Manager 28 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Learning / Training & Development Manager £45,000 per annum Term: 6 months fixed term contract with possibility of extension / permanent role Based: Cambridgeshire The RoleThe Learning / Train...
Salary band: £10k - £15k
My client, a successful organisation based in Camabridge, is currently seeking an experienced Learning & Development Manager to join their organisation on a 4 - 6 Contract basis.This role will ...
HR People & Culture Manager 17 days ago
London, South East
HR People & Culture Manager – Global Professional Services – London – £60K plus bensBD5820 This is a business with global reach. They have a reputation for attracting, ...
Regulatory Operations Assistant 6 days ago
East Anglia, Cambridgeshire, UK
Salary band: Any
Regulatory Operations AssistantThe ideal candidate will have:Good communication skills.A good level of computer literacy, particularly with Microsoft Word and Excel. Ability to work under supervisi...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£50,000 + Benefits|
|Company:||Anne Corder Recruitment|
|Contact:||Anne Corder Recruitment|
|Job Categories:||HR Manager Jobs|
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a HR / Resourcing Manager to join a well established and highly respected organisation based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. This role will be both strategic and operational with the management and development of an established recruitment and shared services function.
- Deliver and manage the HR administration and Payroll processes to the business
- Ongoing development and delivery of the Group's recruitment and attraction strategy
- Management information and HR reporting
- Resource Management - including Recruiting at a senior level
- Third Party Management
- Previous experience in a Resourcing / HR Management role
- Previous experience of recruiting at senior levels and managing administration processes
- Experience of payroll management desired
- Up to date knowledge of UK employment legislation
- Sound experience of developing and managing third party relationships / providers, including negotiation of service provision and service level agreements
- Strong relationship builder with the ability to consult and influence at all levels
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to all levels
- High level of commercial acumen
- Excellent people management and leadership skills