HR / Resourcing Manager - Anne Corder Recruitment
This job expired on 30-06-2010
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Client Delivery Manager 9 months ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Our Talent Management Division has been delivering learning, development and consultancy solutions across the UK for over 25 years. We offer a wide range of developmental interventions that are des...
Reward & Benefits Manager - FTSE100 28 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Reward & Benefits Manager - FTSE100 London Central/West End c£55k to c£75k plus £6k car allowance, up to 30% bonus, significant share scheme and excellent benefits ...
Graduate Resourcing Partner 28 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
This is an exciting role for a Graduate Resourcing Partner, with project management skills and strong experience of working on graduate recruitment campaigns, to join a reputable integrated marketi...
Global Reward Manager 28 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
The role is working for an exciting and market leading global organisation, the successful candidate will be responsible for a varied and interesting remit including providing reward expertise and ...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£50,000 + Benefits|
|Company:||Anne Corder Recruitment|
|Contact:||Anne Corder Recruitment|
|Job Categories:||HR Manager Jobs|
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a HR / Resourcing Manager to join a well established and highly respected organisation based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. This role will be both strategic and operational with the management and development of an established recruitment and shared services function.
- Deliver and manage the HR administration and Payroll processes to the business
- Ongoing development and delivery of the Group's recruitment and attraction strategy
- Management information and HR reporting
- Resource Management - including Recruiting at a senior level
- Third Party Management
- Previous experience in a Resourcing / HR Management role
- Previous experience of recruiting at senior levels and managing administration processes
- Experience of payroll management desired
- Up to date knowledge of UK employment legislation
- Sound experience of developing and managing third party relationships / providers, including negotiation of service provision and service level agreements
- Strong relationship builder with the ability to consult and influence at all levels
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to all levels
- High level of commercial acumen
- Excellent people management and leadership skills