HR / Resourcing Manager - Anne Corder Recruitment
This job expired on 30-06-2010
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Performance & Rewards Manager 26 days ago
London, South East
Our Client a leading professional services firm is looking to employ a Senior Performance and Reward Manager for their Human Capital business. The firms Human Capital business is focused on people ...
Performance and Reward - Senior Manager 26 days ago
Salary band: £80k - £90k
Main duties will include supporting the Human Capital business overseeing predominately reward management, global mobility, HR transformation as well as legislative compliance. It is a client facin...
In House Resourcing Business Partner 26 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Working with a Global leading edge company, based in Bristol, you will work as a key member of a strong resourcing function who are truly integrated into all business units and in whom the business...
HR Manager 25 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Cameron James Professional Recruitment is working with a manufacturing organisation who are looking to appoint a HR Manager at their Hull Site. The HR Manager will develop, manage and implement al...
Reward Manager 22 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
The focus of the role will be working collaboratively and partnering the head of Reward in designing, implementing and the analyses of the global Reward programmes across various geographies. Main ...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£50,000 + Benefits|
|Company:||Anne Corder Recruitment|
|Contact:||Anne Corder Recruitment|
|Job Categories:||HR Manager Jobs|
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a HR / Resourcing Manager to join a well established and highly respected organisation based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. This role will be both strategic and operational with the management and development of an established recruitment and shared services function.
- Deliver and manage the HR administration and Payroll processes to the business
- Ongoing development and delivery of the Group's recruitment and attraction strategy
- Management information and HR reporting
- Resource Management - including Recruiting at a senior level
- Third Party Management
- Previous experience in a Resourcing / HR Management role
- Previous experience of recruiting at senior levels and managing administration processes
- Experience of payroll management desired
- Up to date knowledge of UK employment legislation
- Sound experience of developing and managing third party relationships / providers, including negotiation of service provision and service level agreements
- Strong relationship builder with the ability to consult and influence at all levels
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to all levels
- High level of commercial acumen
- Excellent people management and leadership skills