HR / Resourcing Manager - Anne Corder Recruitment
This job expired on 30-06-2010
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
DEALERSHIP PA / HR SECRETARY 29 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Our client sells and services some of the most prestigious vehicle brands in the world and an exciting, challenging and fast paced opportunity has arisen for a Dealership PA / HR Secretary in Cambr...
Reward Manager 25 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Reward ManagerReward Manager - Financial Services - London - £60-70k A global Financial Services organisation are looking for a Reward Manager to join their small HR function. This position is bein...
HR Manager - Devon 25 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
HR Manager - ManufacturingDevon£50,000 - £55,000 & Benefits Are you a HR Manager looking for a new opportunity within a global manufacturer? We are looking for an experienced HR Manager to work...
HR Manager 25 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
HR Manager - up to £50k - Financial Services - PermanentMy client is a well established, internationally known company within the financial services. They have a new role as a HR Manager, with line...
Learning & Development Manager 10 days ago
Peterborough, Bourne, Spalding
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Learning & Development Manager:We have a great opportunity for an experienced Learning & Development Manager for a growing organisation based in Peterborough.Key Responsibilities of the Lea...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£50,000 + Benefits|
|Company:||Anne Corder Recruitment|
|Contact:||Anne Corder Recruitment|
|Job Categories:||HR Manager Jobs|
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a HR / Resourcing Manager to join a well established and highly respected organisation based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. This role will be both strategic and operational with the management and development of an established recruitment and shared services function.
- Deliver and manage the HR administration and Payroll processes to the business
- Ongoing development and delivery of the Group's recruitment and attraction strategy
- Management information and HR reporting
- Resource Management - including Recruiting at a senior level
- Third Party Management
- Previous experience in a Resourcing / HR Management role
- Previous experience of recruiting at senior levels and managing administration processes
- Experience of payroll management desired
- Up to date knowledge of UK employment legislation
- Sound experience of developing and managing third party relationships / providers, including negotiation of service provision and service level agreements
- Strong relationship builder with the ability to consult and influence at all levels
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to all levels
- High level of commercial acumen
- Excellent people management and leadership skills