HR / Resourcing Manager - Anne Corder Recruitment
This job expired on 30-06-2010
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Employee Relations Manager about 1 month ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
A fantastic opportunity has become available to join a leading a trusted technology leader, with an impressive track record for innovative and sustainable business solutions.Operating as the compan...
HR Project Manager about 1 month ago
Salary band: £90k - £100k
Interim HR Project Manager required for 12 months to start ASAP, based in Wiltshire. This is a "day rate" contract with responsibility for managing a number of business wide projects.. Working clo...
Resourcing Officer / Business Partner, Management Consultancy about 1 month ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Leading, growth, management consultancy have a role to cover maternity for 12-14 months as a resourcing business partner. The candidate will have exceptional stakeholder skills gained in a professi...
HR Manager - Organisational Development 22 days ago
East Anglia, South East, Cambridgeshire
Are you an experienced HR Manager looking to specialise in Training and Development or are you an experienced Training and Development Manager looking to design and deliver high-impact organisation...
East Anglia, Cambridgeshire, UK
Salary band: Any
Senior Contracts Recruitment Consultant required to join an expanding team based within our Cambridge office (Attractive Salary)Job PurposeTo successfully build a contract IT recruitment desk in Ca...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£50,000 + Benefits|
|Company:||Anne Corder Recruitment|
|Contact:||Anne Corder Recruitment|
|Job Categories:||HR Manager Jobs|
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a HR / Resourcing Manager to join a well established and highly respected organisation based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire. This role will be both strategic and operational with the management and development of an established recruitment and shared services function.
- Deliver and manage the HR administration and Payroll processes to the business
- Ongoing development and delivery of the Group's recruitment and attraction strategy
- Management information and HR reporting
- Resource Management - including Recruiting at a senior level
- Third Party Management
- Previous experience in a Resourcing / HR Management role
- Previous experience of recruiting at senior levels and managing administration processes
- Experience of payroll management desired
- Up to date knowledge of UK employment legislation
- Sound experience of developing and managing third party relationships / providers, including negotiation of service provision and service level agreements
- Strong relationship builder with the ability to consult and influence at all levels
- Excellent presentation and communication skills to all levels
- High level of commercial acumen
- Excellent people management and leadership skills