HR Service Centre Manager - MAR10612 - Thorpe Molloy Recruitment
This job expired on 15-06-2011
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Yorkshire, Hull, Doncaster, Beverley, Grimsby
A new Business Partner role to drive an HR Centre of Excellence ethos for our HR Service Centre with Arco, UK leader in keeping people safe at work. Location: Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire Salary...
HR Shared Services Manager 18 days ago
Are you a dedicated HR professional with experience of managing an administrative team ideally in a shared service environment? We have a brand new vacancy with our client, a global, Sussex based c...
HR Shared Service Manager 18 days ago
Derbyshire, Lincolnshire, South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire
HR Shared Service Operations Manager - Worksop, Nottinghamshire/South YorkshirePackage c£45K inclusive of car/allowanceOur client is a global business with an enviable track record in service led o...
HR Shared Services Manager 12 days ago
My client, a very fast paced, hi growth technology business, are looking for a strong HR Shared Services Manager. The role will take full responsibility for the operational aspects of H...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Company:||Thorpe Molloy Recruitment|
|Job Categories:||HR Manager Jobs|
HR Service Centre Manager - MAR10612
The Europe HR Shared Services manager will be responsible for implementing, rolling out and managing an HR shared service delivery model.
- Plans and manages Europe HR Shared Service Centre team in accordance with the organization's strategic direction.
- Staffs, manages and motivates the team.
- Delivers HR services, procedures and processes that are considered value added, measurable, and aimed at increasing employee success and satisfaction.
- Responsible for maintaining all compliancy requirements of HR transactional processes.
- Works to build Europe HR Service Centre team performance and group commitments to goals and objectives and measures results to improve transactional efficiencies.
- Assumes ownership for performance against Europe Region business objectives for areas of responsibility.
- Understand and utilize HR systems including HRMS, Applicant Tracking System, etc. to stream line processes and achieve deliverables.
- Actively engage in problem/conflict resolution, coaching and counselling and training and development.
- Ensures there is a positive internal and external working relationship within the HR Shared Service Centre team and with external customers by frequently communicating and soliciting feedback with both parties and by measuring customer satisfaction.
- Works closely with other HR teams such as Training, Compensation, Benefits, Policies, Operations, etc., on issues that relate to and may need to involve the HR Shared Service Centre team.
- Stays up to date on trends and developments within functional area of expertise, constantly researches and uses best practices of similar and successful companies as benchmarks.
- Lead and participate on HR projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must hold a solid understanding of HR practices across an employee lifecycle i.e.; staffing & on boarding, employee actions, leave/absence management, benefits administration, and exit management.
- Strengths in goal orientation, highly commitment to quality, passion for process improvement
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong people development skills are crucial, must be a team-player and posses high standards of integrity, performance, learning and team-work
- Strong trouble-shooting skills with the ability to simplify strategic plans into specific tactical actions make sound decisions and convey priorities.
Education, training, experience: