HR Service Centre Manager - MAR10612 - Thorpe Molloy Recruitment
This job expired on 15-06-2011
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Client Delivery Manager 3 months ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Our Talent Management Division has been delivering learning, development and consultancy solutions across the UK for over 25 years. We offer a wide range of developmental interventions that are des...
HR Manager 19 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
This leading international brand are currently seeking an HR Manager - Operations to join their established team in Surrey. As HR Manager you will manage day to day employee relations activity in a...
HR People & Culture Manager 19 days ago
London, South East
HR People & Culture Manager – Global Professional Services – London – £60K plus bensBD5820 This is a business with global reach. They have a reputation for attracting, ...
HR & Office Manager. 19 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
This is an exciting opportunity for a HR Operations Manager to join a leading professional services organisation. This is a newly created role within the Firm and will have two main responsibilitie...
Sales & Customer Service Advisor 16 days ago
Scotland, Aberdeenshire, UK
Salary band: Any
Based in the heart of the city centre we are now recruiting for enthusiastic people. We believe if you enjoy your environment, you enjoy your role. This could be the opportunity you are looking for...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Company:||Thorpe Molloy Recruitment|
|Job Categories:||HR Manager Jobs|
HR Service Centre Manager - MAR10612
The Europe HR Shared Services manager will be responsible for implementing, rolling out and managing an HR shared service delivery model.
- Plans and manages Europe HR Shared Service Centre team in accordance with the organization's strategic direction.
- Staffs, manages and motivates the team.
- Delivers HR services, procedures and processes that are considered value added, measurable, and aimed at increasing employee success and satisfaction.
- Responsible for maintaining all compliancy requirements of HR transactional processes.
- Works to build Europe HR Service Centre team performance and group commitments to goals and objectives and measures results to improve transactional efficiencies.
- Assumes ownership for performance against Europe Region business objectives for areas of responsibility.
- Understand and utilize HR systems including HRMS, Applicant Tracking System, etc. to stream line processes and achieve deliverables.
- Actively engage in problem/conflict resolution, coaching and counselling and training and development.
- Ensures there is a positive internal and external working relationship within the HR Shared Service Centre team and with external customers by frequently communicating and soliciting feedback with both parties and by measuring customer satisfaction.
- Works closely with other HR teams such as Training, Compensation, Benefits, Policies, Operations, etc., on issues that relate to and may need to involve the HR Shared Service Centre team.
- Stays up to date on trends and developments within functional area of expertise, constantly researches and uses best practices of similar and successful companies as benchmarks.
- Lead and participate on HR projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must hold a solid understanding of HR practices across an employee lifecycle e.; staffing & on boarding, employee actions, leave/absence management, benefits administration, and exit management.
- Strengths in goal orientation, highly commitment to quality, passion for process improvement
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong people development skills are crucial, must be a team-player and posses high standards of integrity, performance, learning and team-work
- Strong trouble-shooting skills with the ability to simplify strategic plans into specific tactical actions make sound decisions and convey priorities.
Education, training, experience: