Our client is a global Investment Bank based in Canary Wharf and they are seeking an HRMI Reporting Analyst for a 6 month interim position.
This role will form an integral part of the HRMI Reporting Team, and will provide accurate and timely data to meet the business needs.
The main responsibilities will involve:
* Producing ad-hoc and standard MI and reports
* Proactively manage the ad-hoc MI process
* Data Modelling, Manipulation and Analytics
* Use SQL, SAP BW, SAP Business Objects, Crystal Reports and MS Excel
* Create partnerships with colleagues from other areas
Our client is looking for an individual with proven experience with HR Data and reporting, experience within a fast paced environment, and someone who can build SQL queries in tools such as TOAD for Data Analysis.
Please submit an up-to-date version of your CV for immediate consideration. We are still waiting for the daily rate to be confirmed, so please submit your salary expectations too.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit