Learning Business Partner, Investment Bank, 80k, London
This global investment bank are searching for a candidate who is capable designing and delivering learning outcomes as well coordinating a global team.
In this role the candidate will;
- Work effectively throughout the organisation to understand team training requirements and design strategic development programmes to meet those needs
- Have a key focus on building management and communication skills across the organisation at all levels
- Build a culture of coaching as a management style as well as a learning opportunity
- Facilitate, design and develop high quality, professional learning and development interventions
- Support wider learning and talent management activities to support delivery of key strategic priorities
The Learning and Development Business Partner will require the following;
- Demonstrable Learning experience from within an Investment Banking environment
- Experience at manager level in a learning and development role
- Experience in delivery of management skills training
- Experience in coaching managers at all levels
If this is something that would interest you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call.