Interim HR Business Partner - Network HR Recruitment Ltd
This job expired on 13-07-2011
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Interim HR Business Partner 12 days ago
Wrexham, Chester, Llangollen, Mold
Interim HR Business Partner - We have a great opportunity for an experienced Interim HR Business Partner for a sizable public sector organisation based near Wrexham on a 6 month basis. As the Inter...
Interim HR Business Partner 5 days ago
Elevation HR are currently recruiting for an interim HRBP to start immediately for 10mths + My client a third sector organisation. The role is based in West Yorkshire. . The successful candidate w...
INTERIM HR BUSINESS PARTNER Yesterday
Interim HR Business Partner Location: Nottingham Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 Summit HR are recruiting an Interim HR Business Partner for a major employer in the East Midlands. Our client is going ...
INTERIM HR BUSINESS PARTNER Yesterday
Interim HR Business Partner Location: Nottingham Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 Summit HR are recruiting an Interim HR Business Partner for a major employer in the East Midlands. Our client is going t...
|Salary Details:||50,000 - 55,000|
|Location:||West Midlands , Hereford and Worcester , Wrexham|
|Company:||Network HR Recruitment Ltd|
|Job Categories:||HR Business Partner Jobs | Union Jobs|
Interim HR Business Partner
Fixed Term Contract - 6 months
West Midlands - with extensive travel
My client, a market leading PLC and household name, are seeking to recruit an Interim HR Manager for a fixed term contract due to increased workload. Reporting to the HR Manager this role supports a direct client group of around 700 employees. This role offers a great opportunity for experience as an HR generalist - it provides excellent all round generalist experience involving building relationships and influencing across a diverse and challenging team. The role has significant autonomy and independence working with the line management.
- To provide generalist HR support to your designated client group in line with their business objectives
- To deliver HR projects to improve business performance
- Build relationships with all key Business partners and establish clear accountabilities and value adding opportunities
- Work with site leadership teams to develop and implement HR strategies to support the delivery of the site specific manufacturing contracts.
- Work with and support the site based administrative terms to ensure personnel procedures ie sickness absence monitoring, internal recruitment and training processes and payroll are managed efficiently.
- Support the local leadership team with on site Trade Union meetings to ensure healthy communication and an ongoing partnership approach between both parties.
- Ensuring the business can attract, motivate, develop and retain great talent, through effective resourcing, training & development, performance management and reward strategies.
- Overseeing resourcing for the areas to ensure "best person for the role" is achieved
- Work closely with new recruits to ensure that they are effectively integrated into the business and that their development potential is maximised.
- Establish appropriate training plans for each area supported and ensure effective delivery
- Drive on going discussions on organisation and people (talent) to ensure short and medium term succession/capability issues are addressed, and a talent pipeline is in place.
- Ensuring the individual and collective relationships between the business and its people are healthy, open and collaborative through appropriate communication strategies and management behaviour.
- Where necessary, advice and management of disciplinary issues, including the conducting of investigations and disciplinary hearings
- Strategic project work to support the HR agenda
- Identify and implement good HR practices Keep up to date with the latest employment law development
In order to succeed in this role, it is expected that you will have:
- Experience of operating within a Unionised environment is an essential
- Previous experience of working within the Manufacturing sector is essential
- Considerable HR "business partnering" experience and breadth of insight especially around people
- Customer focus with strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Good understanding of employment law and its application
- Ability to thrive in a challenging environment
- Drive, integrity and courage
- Coaching and facilitation skills
- Great organising skills and ability to act on own initiative
- Flexibility and open-mindedness - enjoying ambiguity and change
- Strong accountability & drive to deliver
- You must be graduate calibre and ideally be CIPD qualified.
- You will be required to travel frequently to different sites.
If this interim position is of interest, please call Lucy Anker at Network HR onor email a copy of your current CV to
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, id card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.