2 months ago
Internal Recruitment Consultant
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Are you seeking an Internal Recruitment position with the opportunity to manage exciting projects and further develop your client relationship management skills?
About the role
Due to extensive and exciting growth plans we are seeking a Recruiter to join Capita's internal recruitment function. You will form part of a cutting edge recruitment service and take control over the direction of the recruitment process for each of your vacancies from start to finish, providing expert advice and market trends that guide the hiring community to attract and secure the best talent available.
Uniquely, part of the benefit of working at Capita Internal Resourcing is the flexibility we offer our staff. The position would be based out of our Maidenhead offices, however we can offer flexibility on work location and numbers of days based in the office for candidates who live further afield. We also offer excellent training and development to all our candidates and genuine career opportunities for those looking to develop and progress their career further.
We are especially interested in speaking to candidates who come from an In-House or RPO recruitment background, sourcing permanent and/or contract workers throughout the range of sectors. We have a requirement for recruiters with a strong understanding of recruiting L&D, Training or HR professionals. We will also be keen to speak to generalist commercial recruiters who have covered Customer Service, Marketing & Sales, Finance and Operations etc.
About Capita | Resourcing
Capita Resourcing is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 75,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We are a strategic resourcing business. Our teams work across the UK commercial, regulated and government sectors - shaping individually tailored solutions in permanent and contingent workforce recruitment.
We place collaboration at the heart of every relationship, fostering genuine partnerships which develop the maturity and impact of resourcing activity. Our ultimate goal is to align talent acquisition strategies directly with strategic business goals.
What you will do:
* Develop and maintain relationships with both new and existing stakeholders
* Adherence to agreed recruitment delivery strategies, including vacancy management, detailed qualification of all roles, advertising, sourcing, candidate interviews, submission, offers and new starter process
* Identify and utilise relevant sources for candidate attraction such as job boards, job events, database utilisation, talent pooling, social media, headhunting and networking etc
* Manage end to end recruitment process with each role
* Ensure all advertising complies with current legislation and is managed appropriately both internally and externally
* Attend meetings with the hiring community off site as and when required
Your experience will include:
* Permanent or contractor recruitment experience within an internal, in-house or RPO environment
* Proven client relationship management experience in a recruitment role
* Extensive recruitment experience within L&D, Training, HR or general commercial positions.
* An ability to provide compelling information to influence and negotiate with both hiring managers and candidates alike
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, discretionary annual bonus, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on
Follow Capita on
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us
27 days ago
only 19 hours until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close
4 days ago
only 3 days until close
West London, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Maidenhead, Swindon
£40k - £50k