3 months ago
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 25 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Role: Recruitment Executive
Salary: 20,000- 24,000 depending on experience
Location: West Sussex
Own Transport is essential due to the location of the office.
Our client is a global provider of aircraft component services. They now require a Recruitment Executive on a permanent basis.
To assist the Business Development Manager with development and administration of the recruitment process and staff growth plans across the business. Assist with departmental vacancies, day to day administration of candidate CV's, interviews, staff selection and employment. Assist with the provision of recruitment support to all departments and regional offices.
* Provide assistance and administrative support to the Business Development Manager and recruitment function
* Understand the nature of the business, company structure and staff requirements
* Provide recruitment support to all departments and global offices, liaise and assist with all recruitment requirements
* Act as a first point of contact for vacancies and recruitment requirements, provide guidance on process and procedures escalating to Business Development Manager where needed
* Ensure up to date Job descriptions are in place for every role using company standard format. Assist with writing and updating where necessary and process through the quality system
* Advertise vacancies with agency partners and the website and other options/network to best suit candidate attraction for specific vacancies
* Record job application receipts and candidate details, check for previous submission and outcomes
* Monitor responses to job vacancies, carry out initial screening of CV's for suitability and review quality of candidates. Respond direct or via agency on any unsuitable candidates, release suitable CV's to relevant departments for review
* Assist with advice and guidance on interview process, assist departments in arranging interviews, co-ordinate telephone interviews and face to face interviews as appropriate. Act as liaison between departments, agencies and candidates as required
* Support departments with interview documentation. Using standard format, assist with the production of interview questions and summaries to ensure legal compliance and robust selection process.
* Expedite feedback from departments on candidate suitability, communicate feedback with agencies/candidates and update recruitment records
* Inform of successful selection, liaise and negotiate with agencies and/or candidates on selection terms, start date and remuneration
* Assist with the production, administration and submission of Offer letters, Medical Questionnaire and Employee Details Form as required
* Liaise with agencies and candidates on timely job acceptance, form completion and return. Initiate internal New Starter Checklist
* Administer pre-employment and reference checks for prospective employees as required
* Assist with arrangements for new starter inductions and departmental overview training as required
* Process agency invoices in accordance with contracted rates and terms, update recruitment records, liaise with Finance department and ensure paid on time
* Assist with leaver paperwork and ensure it is processed promptly, update recruitment records and calculate any agency fee rebate due. Advise and liaise with appropriate agency
* Develop and maintain an accurate candidate tracking system. Input and update data for all recruitment control documents
* Assist with responses to requests for references for past employees
* Assist the Business Development Manager in creating and monitoring targets and performance KPI's
* Receive and respond to new agency enquires, review and identify prospective future agency options as and when required
* Assist with ad hoc recruitment projects in line with company recruitment strategy and targets
* Assist with recruitment training as required
* Understand and adhere to Export Control regulations where relevant
* Any other duties as requested
* Previous experience in the recruitment of a wide range of office and warehouse based roles
* Proven track record in candidate sourcing, selection and placement preferably within the aviation industry
* Knowledge and experience of using recruitment data bases, internet and networking sites
* Experience and ability to create Job descriptions and adverts
* Previous administration experience gained within a recruitment environment
* General knowledge of various employment laws and practices
* Excellent interpersonal, coaching and relationship building skills
* Strong organisation and administration skills
* Ability to prioritise, manage workloads and meet deadlines
* Excellent communication skills at all levels, written and verbal
* Numerate, accurate with attention to detail
* Good analytical ability, writing and reporting skills
* Skills in database management and record keeping with ability to process and input data
* Ability to recognise and maintain confidentiality
* Proactive and self-motivated with drive and enthusiasm to succeed
* Resourceful with ability to work on own initiative
* Flexible and adaptable to work in a busy environment and travel if required
* Excellent computer literacy, highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Donna Bettiss at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
" on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close
5 days ago
only 1 day until close