3 months ago
NonStop is a rapidly growing international company. We set ourselves the ambitious goal of doubling our size within a year. This is one of the reasons why expanding our Talent Acquisition team is our priority at the moment, which brings unique growth opportunities for you too!
Working as a Talent Acquisition Specialist Means running and administering the hiring process including: advertising, sourcing of candidates, scheduling interviews and assessment days, application pre-screening, making hiring offers, Checking eligibility to work for all applicants, retaining necessary paperwork and managing all required records for new starters, in liaison with the HR department.
We will give you all the training you need to be one of the most successful recruiter in the industry. We are very proud to have been finalist for the award of "Highly recommended Training Program" in the UK again. Taking part in our Training Program in Prague, in Czech Republic, means we will develop you and equip you with all necessary skills in order to become a future leader in our company. Well train you to high standards, in your specific niche market. In a nutshell, you will receive the entire recruitment training in order to start your successful career and grow with the business.
What's for you?
* The flexibility to choose from any of our European offices! You may prefer working in our stunning offices in Canary Wharf in London or in our offices in Switzerland. Perhaps your dream is to open new offices in your dream city? At NonStop we offer you the freedom to choose one of our offices after 6 - 10 months in Prague; or as our Associate Director, you can open your own office in a new location, once you develop to a capable leader!
* We have an extraordinary commission structure. This structure, once settled in your new role, will allow you not only to feel extremely rewarded but also plan your next step in life, not only career-wise.
* 100% Transparency and Meritocracy environment. Upon joining NonStop Recruitment, you will start your career as all of our existing colleagues. All our Managers and Team Leaders started their career as a Trainee Recruitment Consultants, including our Managing Director!
* Eligible to work in the Czech Republic
* Resilient and self-motivated in order to achieve set targets
* English and German or French or Dutch Fluent.
* Capable of working in an international environment
Do you have what it takes?
Send us your CV today and you will receive a call back within 24 hours. If you are selected after our initial conversation, you will be invited to attend one of our European Assessment Days
20 days ago
only 14 hours until close
18 days ago
only 10 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close