3 months ago
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Learner Recruitment Consultant / Employer Engagement (Office and Field Based)
Location: Leeds / West Yorkshire - Must be flexible with travel
Salary: 22,000 (rising to 23,500 after probation) + Bonus
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full-time / Permanent
KM Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a private Training Provider who is looking to appoint an experienced Learner Recruitment Consultant, to engage with businesses to generate apprentice vacancies and source / match suitable apprentices to those opportunities.
- Employer engagement via telephone / cold calling / meetings / site visits to generate Apprentice placement opportunities, objection handling and promoting the benefit of recruiting Apprentices.
- Source and attract candidates (16-18) through a variety of methods including social media, advertising and referral partners.
- Match candidates to the most suitable opportunity through screening/interviews to assess suitability, match candidate to client / vacancy, arrange interview with employer and deliver feedback in a timely fashion - managing the end to end cycle.
- Create and advertise vacancies based on employer requirements using NAS and manage the whole recruitment process for each candidate.
- Work to monthly recruitment targets / KPI`s based on Apprenticeship starts .
- Build and maintain relationships with employers and candidates.
- Be constantly aware of competitors / changes in the local area.
- Maintain the candidate / recruitment database.
- Experience of working within a similar role, promoting Apprenticeships / Apprentices / training qualifications.
- Employer engagement, generating vacancies / placements opportunities for Apprentices.
- Experience of working towards targets and KPI`s.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Possess a confident, friendly and professional manner.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to forecast change.
- Full clean driving licence and own vehicle.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities
27 days ago
only 19 hours until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close
6 days ago
only 8 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close