3 months ago
The Adecco Group is the world's largest provider of HR solutions, and an exciting opportunity has arisen for a On-Site Consultant based at our Ilford Office.
This role is supporting Adecco's Account Management team for public sector. The role falls within an existing and well established team of field based Account Managers. We are looking for a self motivated and hardworking individual to join the growing team and support them in providing excellent customer service to our Public Sector client. In return we are able to offer excellent opportunities for professional development in a fast paced and fun environment.
This role will we based primarily in our Ilford Office and will also include time spent on site at our client's premises which is within walking distance.
Duties will involve
* Screening, Interviewing and Recruiting Suitable Candidates to work for our client on a temporary or contract basis
* Supporting the overall recruitment process through reviewing CV's, (re)arranging interviews,
* Ensuring that all Candidates are fully compliant prior to commencing work
* Creating ad-hoc Management Information reports to support colleagues and clients
* Covering for Account Managers during sickness and holiday
o This will include meeting with key stakeholders/line managers/heads of departments
o Dealing with any account management queries and being a first point of contact
o Ensuring continuity of customer service for both the client and candidates
o Assisting with payroll on a weekly basis
* Speaking directly with clients and assessing their needs when recruiting
* Working with suppliers and answering their questions
* Providing excellent customer service
These responsibilities should not be considered an exhaustive list and it is expected that the appointed person will actively seek out new challenges and responsibilities when in post.
- Advanced Excel (Apply online only): Work will involve pulling complex and diverse reports.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team and individually
- Proven Customer Service and Problem Solving Skills
- Multi-tasking and prioritising workload in line with deadlines
- Excellent telephone manner
- Self-motivated and with the desire to learn
- Sociable, with a good sense of humour and who will always go the extra mile.
This post would be well suited to someone with all of the above skills who is interested in a career in Recruitment and/or Account Management and is looking for their next challenge.
Please apply online and call Carol Hobbs on (Apply online only).
Successful candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close
only 26 days until close