2 months ago
Encore's Managed Service division is looking for an Onsite Contract/Recruitment Manager to join our business in this non-sales role. We are looking for a driven, dynamic individual, with proven recruitment and/or client servicing skills, to offer excellent recruitment services and delivery to our client requiring temporary workforce solutions at their warehouse in Burton.
* 18,000 to 25,000 dependent upon experience plus bonus
* Extensive training package and support
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases in line with length of service
* Holidays of a Lifetime to be won by Top Performers
* Private Health Care
* Discounted Gym memberships and much more!
* Attracting, screening, recruiting and inducting a temporary workforce to meet client requirements.
* Managing recruited candidates' performance daily and weekly to ensure that clients and contractors are consistently satisfied.
* Responsibility for managing the performance and output of each temp, looking to increase this in order to increase profitability for Encore.
* Developing a strong relationship with Encore's client to gain deep understanding of their business and recruitment requirements.
* Resolving and troubleshooting issues and putting proactive measures in place to ensure continued client satisfaction.
* Ensuring staffing levels are maintained for all shift patterns.
* Responding to staffing issues and resolving shortfalls in attendance.
* Working towards weekly/monthly KPIs and revenue targets.
* Responsible for reporting management information.
Our Ideal Candidate
* Experience within client relationship management within a recruitment capacity, ideally onsite.
* Appreciation of the importance of excellent service delivery to ensure repeat business with clients and candidates.
* Ability to quickly build rapport with clients and candidates developing these in to long standing business relationships.
* Ability to demonstrate strong understanding of client recruitment requirements and source candidates matching their needs.
* Ability to identify problems and ensure that pre-emptive corrective actions plans are put in place for future success.
* Strong administration skills and an eye for detail.
* Flexible - will have responsibility for on-call mobile.
Encore is recruiting across our branch network; visit our page for information about all of our current opportunities.
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to 500
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close
6 days ago
only 8 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close