3 months ago
Encore's Managed Service division is looking for an Onsite Contract/Recruitment Manager to join our business. We are looking for a driven, dynamic individual, with proven recruitment and client servicing skills, to offer excellent recruitment services and delivery to our client requiring temporary workforce solutions. This role is based at their head office in Leeds.
* 22,000 to 27,000 dependent upon experience plus bonus
* Private equity share scheme
* Extensive training package and support
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases in line with length of service
* Private Health Care
* Discounted Gym memberships and much more!
* Developing a strong relationship with our client to gain deep understanding of their business and recruitment requirements.
* Attracting, screening, recruiting and inducting a temporary workforce to meet client requirements.
* Looking after the company's two sites from the head office.
* Managing recruited candidate's performance daily and weekly to ensure that clients and contractors are consistently satisfied.
* Responsibility for managing the performance and output of each temp, looking to increase this in order to increase profitability for Encore.
* Resolving and troubleshooting issues and putting proactive measures in place to ensure continued client satisfaction.
* Ensuring staffing levels are maintained for all shift patterns.
* Responding to staffing issues and resolving shortfalls in attendance.
* Working towards weekly/monthly KPIs and revenue targets.
* Responsible for reporting management information.
Our Ideal Candidate
* Client relationship management experience within an onsite recruitment capacity.
* Experience contract managing within the food industry is an advantage but not essential.
* Appreciation of the importance of excellent service delivery to ensure repeat business with clients and candidates.
* Ability to quickly build rapport with clients and candidates developing these in to long standing business relationships.
* Ability to demonstrate strong understanding of client recruitment requirements and source candidates matching their needs.
* Ability to identify problems and ensure that pre-emptive corrective actions plans are put in place for future success.
* Strong administration skills and an eye for detail.
* Flexible - will have responsibility for on-call mobile.
* Driving licence and car are essential.
Encore is recruiting across our branch network; visit our page for information about all of our current opportunities.
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to 500
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
3 days ago
only 4 days until close
only 26 days until close