3 months ago
Our client is seeking a Part-Time Training Facilitator to join their team in Huntingdon.
This role will involve:
* Delivering workshops/courses (e.g. Time Management, Aftersales Experience, Systems Training)
* Preparing training materials.
* Providing general administrative support to the learning and development function.
Previous experience in a training environment is not necessary. However, it is essential that applicants are able to demonstrate the following:
* Ability to communicate and present with confidence.
* Commitment to developing in depth knowledge of key subject areas
* Versatility and flexibility
* Self-motivation and a positive mind-set.
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* An organised and methodical approach.
The successful applicant will be required to work Tuesday, Wednesdays and Thursdays, from 08.30am - 5.30pm (25.5 hours per week).
This opportunity is ideal for individuals wishing to embark upon a career in the field of learning and development; or experienced individuals requiring part-time employment.
If you feel that you meet the above requirements, we would like to hear from you.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business
9 days ago
only 19 days until close
6 days ago
only 22 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close
2 days ago
only 26 days until close