3 months ago
Payroll and HR Coordinator, Scunthorpe, Salary circa 24,000.
Our client is a highly respected manufacturing company who is looking to appoint an experienced Payroll and HR Coordinator for their busy site in Scunthorpe.
The scope of the role is to provide Payroll processing to the site together with a generalist HR service and support to both the site and the HR Manager.
* Lead and manage the Payroll function for the site ensuring full understanding of the principles and rules of Payroll
* Maintain the Time & Attendance system ensuring that all information is up to date and accessible
* Support Managers and Employees with use of the T&A system, providing training when necessary
* Provide accurate and up to date information and data related to HR KPI's and success measures
* Perform first stage investigations / disciplinary / grievance cases with Line Managers, Employees and Union Representatives as necessary
* Lead the management of short and long term absence cases, liaising with Line Managers, Employees and Occupational Health
* Support the training and development activities that are arranged on and off site for all employees
* HR administration - issuing terms and conditions, starter forms, filing and accurate record keeping
* Participation in HR activities - e.g.: recruitment processes, induction, development, Health, Safety & wellbeing and ending of employment
* Ensure that any advice given is in line with the most recent case law, IAC Policy and statutory regulations
* Highlight any issues whereby any IAC policy or document may be at risk of non-compliance or be out of date
* Provide accurate and up to date information, support and guidance to the site managers ensuring that legal constraints are adhered to whilst enabling the business to operate in an efficient manner
Essential Experience and Qualifications
* Working knowledge of Finance & Payroll basics
* Numerate and literate to minimum O Level / GCSE "C"
* "Can Do" attitude with propensity to problem solve
* Computer literate with Microsoft packages
* Excellent communication skills at all levels
Please note that we will try to respond to you, however if you have not heard from us within 14 days then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. All applications are treated confidentially and on no occasion will we pass your CV on to a third party without speaking with you.
This role has been advertised by Arlington Moore Manufacturing & Operations which is a division of Arlington Moore. Arlington Moore has been established since 2006 recruiting throughout the UK.
Additional keywords: Payroll, pay roll, Payroll Clerk, Payroll Assistant, Wages Clerk, Wages Processing
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
10 days ago
only 13 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close
3 days ago
only 25 days until close