I am currently recruiting for a Pensions Operations Manager to work for a leading retailer in Victoria on a 3 month contract.
- Responsible for delivering the day to day (BAU) performance to agreed Service Levels alongside the delivery of the PO strategy
- Ensure the Pension Administration service is delivered within the relevant financial and operational controls, meeting regulatory compliance requirements
- Support Team Leaders to ensure work is processed in a timely manner and as part of delivering a great Member experience
- Provide qualitative input (commentary and interpretation of the data) into Trustee & business reporting, and where required present reporting on behalf of the Operations Manager
- Work with Team Leaders to develop the Administration team capabilities in handling and resolving member queries and complaints
- Manage relationships with third parties ensuring the agreed service is delivered
- Prepared to deal with escalations for Senior Scheme Members and complex complaints
- Strong track record of managing the administration of a pension scheme
- Demonstrable experience of delivering continuous improvements and change (including regulatory) whilst maintaining BAU service levels
- Large-scale team management (15+ people) - is a crucial requirement for this role
- Strong stakeholder management, relationship building and expectation setting
- Excellent communication skills; capable of presenting difficult technical concepts to a diverse audience
If you meet these requirements, please apply with an up to date CV!