A leading private sector organisation based in Manchester are seeking a candidate for a PMO Support Role to work on a vital transformation project on an initial 6 month contract between £300 - £400p/d.
This role will support the Programme Director on day to day running and directing of the program as well as assist in administration activities of work stream lead meetings, project leadership board and project steering committees, attend meetings as necessary. This is a process improvement project so experience on a similar change programme is preferred.
- Must be expert in Microsoft power point and have considerable experience in creating high quality decks for senior audience
- Experience in a change programme
- Excellent communication stills are vital
- Proficient in Microsoft xl & Microsoft project management tools
- Self-starter, Structured and organised
- Attention to detail
- Strong time management
- Willing to learn on the job
- Day to day management and admin of the risk and issue log, actions log, integrated project plan and ensuring all artefacts are up to date
- Creation of communication tools; presentations, packs for directors
- Liaise with the work stream leads to ensure end to end project plan is current
- Take valuable and relevant notes and produce concise, clear and accurate meeting minutes of key meetings in a timely manner which is distributed to senior exec level of audience
- Assist in analysis of critical path and potential dependencies
This is an excellent opportunity to get involved at a key stage of a major transformation programme. For more information please apply below.
Annapurna Change are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Mark Stanton is the consultant managing this vacancy.