A leading bank in London are seeking an Interim Project Manager/Business Analyst on an initial 6 month contract to begin as soon as possible, paying between £400 - £500p/d.
- Role out of large programme requiring cross business coordination
- Experience of working in Trade or Commercial banking desired
- Proven experience in delivering exceptional customer focused change - Experience working on complex programmes, across wide stakeholder groups
- Ability to undertake multiple tasks, under time pressured deadlines, delivering high quality outputs to enable business decision making
- Ability to make recommendations on business direction based on investigations and work undertaken
- Strong evidence of leadership skills, using own initiative and challenging decisions or status quo if necessary to achieve business objectives and ensure business needs are met
- The ability to compile, analyse and present financial data to stakeholders
- An understanding of regulatory frameworks and compliance requirements associated with financial services and experience of working within these
- Excellent Powerpoint & Excel skills, ability to use relevant software packages e.g. Visio. Role holder will need to regularly create presentations and interrogate Management Information/data and present this
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills - Professional qualifications e.g. Prince2, Agile
Annapurna Change are acting as the recruitment agency for this vacancy. For further information apply below. Mark Stanton is the consultant managing this vacancy.