A leading bank in London are seeking an Interim Project Manager on an initial 12 month contract to begin as soon as possible, paying between £500 - £600p/d.
The jobholder will be working on a large Programme across multiple parts of the bank
- Experience of working in Trade or Commercial banking desired
- Proven experience in delivering exceptional customer focused change
- Proven track record of delivering significant large scale organisational change e.g. new operating model
- Substantial experience working on complex programmes, across wide stakeholder groups
- A track record of making strategic business decisions, considering relevant risks, long term implications, commercial realities and stakeholders' needs
- Ability to quickly absorb and assimilate complex information and make decisions, in a fast moving environment
- Ability to articulate and present complex information to stakeholders
- Ability to adopt an agile approach, leading key workstreams but also having the flexibility to undertake BA duties to meet the pace and needs of the programme
- A comprehensive understanding of regulatory frameworks and compliance requirements associated with financial services and experience of working within these
- Proven experience of motivating others to deliver exceptional performance and long terms results - The ability to understand and interpret financial data
- Excellent Powerpoint & Excel skills, ability to use relevant software packages e.g. Visio
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Professional qualifications e.g. Prince2, Agile
Annapurna Change are acting as the recruitment agency for this vacancy. For further information apply below. Mark Stanton is the consultant managing this vacancy.