QHSSE Advisor - Recruitment Zone Ltd
This job expired on 08-05-2012
Browse Simply Sales Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
HR Advisor 9 months ago
London, South East
HR Advisor London Permanent £30,000 - £35,000 Retail – Luxury Stand Alone My client, an established retail brand within the luxury retail market seeks an experienced HR Advisor who is looking f...
HR Advisor 3 months ago
A great opportunity for a HR Adviser to work within renowned public sector organisation based in Central London. This role will involve providing managers and employees with access to an effective ...
HR Advisor 3 months ago
Providing advice and support on an extensive range of day-to-day HR queries and issues to include: *Advising, heads of teams, group leaders, group support managers and employees on all aspects of H...
HR Advisor 20 days ago
Key Accountabilities:Act as first point of contact for day to day HR queries from employees and managers at various business locations.Advice and counsel managers on HR processes and best practice ...
Position: QHSSE Advisor
Length of Contract: 6 month FTC
An excellent career opportunity that offers personal and professional development within a large and successful Oil and Gas operator. Candidates must have strong experience working in a Technical Safety capacity within the Oil and Gas industry. Successful candidates will also have an excellent knowledge of UK regulatory regime and have experience working in a minor modification environment.
Key responsibilities for the role of QHSSE Advisor:
- Maintain Communications throughout the organisation for QHSSE
- Provide interface with clients as/when necessary
- Keep up to date with legislation changes and share knowledge
- Assist in industry focus groups
- Develop good lines of communication and working relationships with the product line personnel
- Review external industry alerts and information and share knowledge
- Deputise for other team members within the QHSSE team
- Demonstrate a high personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety, Security and Environment standards
- Apply Health, Safety & Environment Policy and Management Systems
- Advise on all aspects of Risk Management within onshore & offshore operations:
- Develop and Maintain the QHSSE Management System within the product line:
- Assist the product line: Review accident/incident reports for root causes and trend analysis,
- Review all non HSSE incidents and develop safe systems to ensure incident & severity reduction, Discuss changes and ensure the Management of Change process is followed,
- Facilitate administration of CPAR, OFI, NCR, Safe Start systems, Waste Records, Compliance monitoring records.
- Implement systems for: Site Inspections/Tours, HSE Meetings/Toolbox Talks/Alerts & Bulletins, Emergency plans, procedures and drills, Facilities and equipment maintenance, Compliance with HSE best practice guidance, Permit to Work, Driving management, Equipment Integrity, Waste Management, Short Service Employees
- Provide training and coaching in all aspects of QHSSE
Skills/Experience required for the role of QHSSE Advisor:
Engineer with considerable relevant engineering experience in Technical Safety matters within Oil & Gas Environment
Fully conversant with requirements of UK offshore regulatory regime
Ability to plan and produce technical safety deliverables
Ability to manage technical safety & EHS plans, estimates and deliverable production by E&C Contractor and Consultants
Previous experience working in minor modification engineering environment.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment business in regard to this advert.
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Location:||UK , Scotland , Aberdeenshire , Aberdeen|
|Company:||Recruitment Zone Ltd|
|Job Categories:||Compensation and Benefits Jobs | Diversity Jobs | HR Retail Jobs | HR Systems Jobs | Organisational Development Jobs | Payroll Jobs | Pensions Jobs | Talent Management Jobs|