Position: QHSSE Advisor
Length of Contract: 6 month FTC
An excellent career opportunity that offers personal and professional development within a large and successful Oil and Gas operator. Candidates must have strong experience working in a Technical Safety capacity within the Oil and Gas industry. Successful candidates will also have an excellent knowledge of UK regulatory regime and have experience working in a minor modification environment.
Key responsibilities for the role of QHSSE Advisor:
- Maintain Communications throughout the organisation for QHSSE
- Provide interface with clients as/when necessary
- Keep up to date with legislation changes and share knowledge
- Assist in industry focus groups
- Develop good lines of communication and working relationships with the product line personnel
- Review external industry alerts and information and share knowledge
- Deputise for other team members within the QHSSE team
- Demonstrate a high personal commitment to Quality, Health, Safety, Security and Environment standards
- Apply Health, Safety & Environment Policy and Management Systems
- Advise on all aspects of Risk Management within onshore & offshore operations:
- Develop and Maintain the QHSSE Management System within the product line:
- Assist the product line: Review accident/incident reports for root causes and trend analysis,
- Review all non HSSE incidents and develop safe systems to ensure incident & severity reduction, Discuss changes and ensure the Management of Change process is followed,
- Facilitate administration of CPAR, OFI, NCR, Safe Start systems, Waste Records, Compliance monitoring records.
- Implement systems for: Site Inspections/Tours, HSE Meetings/Toolbox Talks/Alerts & Bulletins, Emergency plans, procedures and drills, Facilities and equipment maintenance, Compliance with HSE best practice guidance, Permit to Work, Driving management, Equipment Integrity, Waste Management, Short Service Employees
- Provide training and coaching in all aspects of QHSSE
Skills/Experience required for the role of QHSSE Advisor:
Engineer with considerable relevant engineering experience in Technical Safety matters within Oil & Gas Environment
Fully conversant with requirements of UK offshore regulatory regime
Ability to plan and produce technical safety deliverables
Ability to manage technical safety & EHS plans, estimates and deliverable production by E&C Contractor and Consultants
Previous experience working in minor modification engineering environment.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment business in regard to this advert.