3 months ago
We are looking for a Recruitment Account Manager to manage and develop a large portfolio of Encore's existing clients within the Technical/Engineering recruitment sector.
* Manage a large portfolio of Encore's accounts - client relationship management, contract management and resourcing.
* Work towards increasing client spend across all accounts in Technical/Engineering sector - active and dormant clients - up-selling / cross selling.
* Rapport / relationship building, service visits, networking.
* Attracting, screening and introducing both temporary (80%) and permanent (20%) candidates to meet your client's requirements. Skilled and semi-skilled candidates.
* Managing recruited candidate's performances and troubleshooting any issues to ensure that clients and contractors are consistently satisfied.
* Working towards weekly/monthly KPIs and revenue targets.
* Staying on top of competitor activity so we are able to maintain market leader status.
* Drive through innovations that improve our value proposition to clients and candidates.
* Salary up to 28,000 dependent on demonstrable experience.
* Exceptional earning potential - uncapped commission.
* Significant annual net bonus scheme
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Holiday of a Lifetime to be won by top Performers
* Private Healthcare
* Discounted Gym Memberships
* Ongoing career development and opportunities for progression.
* Extensive training programme offered internally and externally.
Our Ideal Candidate
* Recruitment and account management/resourcing experience is essential.
* Technical/Engineering knowledge is advantageous but will also consider Industrial / Manufacturing sector experience.
* Proven track record of achievement against KPIs and revenue targets
* Highly motivated and tenacious
* Strong commercial acumen
* Excellent communication skills
* Car owner and driver - essential
Encore Personnel are one of the Top 20 Technical and Industrial Recruiters in the UK.
Established in 2002, we have achieved significant growth year on year and it has never been more exciting to join a leading recruiter.
The Sunday Times Fast Track 100, ALP, REC Audited, Investors in People, and Best Recruitment Company To Work For are just a handful of our accreditations.
We are keen to recruit the best talent into our company to share in our success!
Encore is recruiting across our branch network; please visit (url removed) for information on all of our current opportunities.
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to 500
27 days ago
only 19 hours until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
14 days ago
only 14 days until close
5 days ago
only 22 days until close
East Midlands, Leicestershire, Loughborough