3 months ago
Recruitment Branch Manager
Competitive Salary + Car / allowance + Bonus
Due to continued success an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Recruitment Branch Manager to work alongside the Directors to grow and develop an already established client and candidate base whilst also managing and developing consultants.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Recruiter/Manager who is keen to develop their career within a well-established and expanding business.
We are looking for someone with a proven track record within recruitment ideally within the commercial arena who is sales-focused, and driven to succeed.
An opportunity for someone who is looking for a company where they can really excel, and prove their sales and management ability; for the right candidate the opportunities are endless, with uncapped earning potential and opportunity to progress. Key responsibilities include:
* Responsible for a team placing both temporary and permanent commercial staff within the public and private sectors
* To motivate, coach, develop and monitor the performance and skills of all staff, ensuring their maximum contribution to the success of the branch
* To ensure that all the members of the branch provide the highest standard of quality and professionalism to clients and candidates
* To maximise the branches sales performance
* To continue to identify and capitalise on new business opportunities and ensure that strategy is set and realised by the team
* To actively seek ways to develop, learn and implement best practice processes and procedures to continually improve the performance of the branch and the group
* Recruit, retain and develop quality staff within the business unit
* Ensure all checks have been completed on prospective staff as required Ensure that quality assurance is maintained and audited according to current legislation
The successful candidate:
* Will be an experienced Recruitment Manager/Senior Consultant, with strong knowledge of placing temporary or permanent commercial staff.
* With a proven track record of consistently delivering high service levels to clients and an impressive background in securing new business.
* We are keen to hear from those with a desire to succeed and who can identify opportunities for change and influence accordingly.
To apply for this position please forward your CV outlining your relevant experience or call Connie or Michelle (Apply online only)
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
12 days ago
only 16 days until close
11 days ago
only 17 days until close
2 days ago
only 26 days until close