Recruitment Co-ordinator - Anne Corder Recruitment
This job expired on 11-06-2010
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Our Client a leading professional services firm are seeking to recruit a Executive Compensation Senior Manager/Director within their Performance and Reward team. The firm’s Performance a...
Recruitment Administrator, London, 32k 20 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
My client, a rapidly growing management consultancy, is looking for a Recruitment Administrator to join their Recruitment team and assist them in moving to a direct sourcing model. The successful c...
Recruitment Operations Specialist 20 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
This is a great opportunity for a hardworking and professional Recruiter to work for a large Healthcare organisation. This role will be to provide operational support to one of the regions.Duties:...
Salary band: £50k - £60k
This well known manufacturing company is looking for a Senior Organisational Development Consultant to work across the EMEA region in this complex, global organisation. Working as part of a team, t...
Reward Manager 16 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
The focus of the role will be working collaboratively and partnering the head of Reward in designing, implementing and the analyses of the global Reward programmes across various geographies. Main ...
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Salary Details:||£20,000 - £25,000 pro rata|
|Company:||Anne Corder Recruitment|
|Job Categories:||HR Recruitment Jobs|
Based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, to manage all recruitment and administrative activity for the Head Office, and provide administration support to regional offices. Previous relevant experience is essential.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process for all vacancies
- Build relationships with external suppliers, control costs, time to hire and quality of briefing process
- Detailed administration of the recruitment process including briefing, logging CV's, screening and short listing, invite to interview, interviewing, and selection
- Supporting the HR team on other areas as required
You must demonstrate:
- Previous end to end recruitment experience up to and including managerial roles
- First class administration, organisation and reporting skills
- Demonstrate the ability to add value, and increase time efficiencies and reduce cost per hire
- Strong communication skills
- Be highly computer literate