Recruitment Co-ordinator - Anne Corder Recruitment
This job expired on 11-06-2010
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Global Reward Manager 27 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
The role is working for an exciting and market leading global organisation, the successful candidate will be responsible for a varied and interesting remit including providing reward expertise and ...
Recruitment Advisor 27 days ago
Hertfordshire, Milton Keynes
Salary band: £30k - £40k
My client is currently looking for an experienced In-house Recruitment Advisor to join their established team . This is an exciting and unique opportunity for someone to really make their mark in a...
Salary band: £80k - £90k
Our client, a leading global financial services business, is currently looking for a senior resourcing partner.The newly created role will work with a global client group and must have excellent st...
In House Recruiter 26 days ago
In House Recruiter BLUI13338 Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire Salary £30,000-£40,000 depending on experience Have you thought about where the meal you received on a flight comes from? ...
Interim Regional HR Advisor – £32k + car 20 days ago
Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire, Milton Keynes
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Interim Regional HR Advisor - £32k + carThis is a challenging and exciting opportunity for an experienced Regional HR Advisor to join a fast paced, dynamic and changing organisation. Working in sup...
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Salary Details:||£20,000 - £25,000 pro rata|
|Company:||Anne Corder Recruitment|
|Job Categories:||HR Recruitment Jobs|
Based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, to manage all recruitment and administrative activity for the Head Office, and provide administration support to regional offices. Previous relevant experience is essential.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process for all vacancies
- Build relationships with external suppliers, control costs, time to hire and quality of briefing process
- Detailed administration of the recruitment process including briefing, logging CV's, screening and short listing, invite to interview, interviewing, and selection
- Supporting the HR team on other areas as required
You must demonstrate:
- Previous end to end recruitment experience up to and including managerial roles
- First class administration, organisation and reporting skills
- Demonstrate the ability to add value, and increase time efficiencies and reduce cost per hire
- Strong communication skills
- Be highly computer literate