Recruitment Co-ordinator - Anne Corder Recruitment
This job expired on 11-06-2010
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Recruitment and HR Co-ordinator - 15 month FTC 11 months ago
North London, Hertfordshire
Leading brand looking to recruit an HR and Recruitment Co-ordinator for a 15 month FTC Working in a small team, you will need to be a proactive, energetic and organised individual with a backgroun...
Resourcing Co-ordinator 6 days ago
This role will involve proactive resourcing support to all the relevant internal partners through administrative and logistical activities. You will provide a high calibre resourcing expertise to t...
Recruitment Consultant 20 days ago
Scotland, Stirling, UK
Recruitment Consultant - Work for HarmonyStirling (Town) Up to £26,000k OTE £38,000Harmony Recruitment and Development Limited are growing - Due to our success in winning new business, w...
Recruitment Consultant 8 days ago
My client was established in 2005 to fill the gap in the market between the major mass recruitment consultancies and the one man bands' to provide clients with a focused, consultative approach serv...
Based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, to manage all recruitment and administrative activity for the Head Office, and provide administration support to regional offices. Previous relevant experience is essential.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process for all vacancies
- Build relationships with external suppliers, control costs, time to hire and quality of briefing process
- Detailed administration of the recruitment process including briefing, logging CV's, screening and short listing, invite to interview, interviewing, and selection
- Supporting the HR team on other areas as required
You must demonstrate:
- Previous end to end recruitment experience up to and including managerial roles
- First class administration, organisation and reporting skills
- Demonstrate the ability to add value, and increase time efficiencies and reduce cost per hire
- Strong communication skills
- Be highly computer literate