Recruitment Co-ordinator - Anne Corder Recruitment
This job expired on 11-06-2010
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Recruitment Advisor 13 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Recruitment AdvisorWest SussexEC5986£35,000 6 month contractA cracking role within one of the most dynamic and fast paced organisations in the region. This global business sits within the FTSE 100 ...
Graduate Recruitment Advisor 13 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Graduate Recruitment Advisor - Our client, based in Central London requires an experienced Graduate Recruitment Advisor on a permanent basis. As the Graduate Recruitment Advisor you will manage the...
HR Consultant 11 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
My client is currently going through an office relocation whilst restructuring several departments within the business. This role requires a HR professional to join the business as a HR Consultant ...
Reward Administrator 11 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Superb opportunity to join a highly successful and international company as part of their HR team. The successful will have exposure to either reward or benefits administration experience, ideally ...
Reward Analyst Today
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Opportunity for a Reward Analyst to work for a fantastic client who have a real focus on development and personal achievement. The role will be supporting the Reward Manager across a wide and varie...
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Salary Details:||£20,000 - £25,000 pro rata|
|Company:||Anne Corder Recruitment|
|Job Categories:||HR Recruitment Jobs|
Based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, to manage all recruitment and administrative activity for the Head Office, and provide administration support to regional offices. Previous relevant experience is essential.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process for all vacancies
- Build relationships with external suppliers, control costs, time to hire and quality of briefing process
- Detailed administration of the recruitment process including briefing, logging CV's, screening and short listing, invite to interview, interviewing, and selection
- Supporting the HR team on other areas as required
You must demonstrate:
- Previous end to end recruitment experience up to and including managerial roles
- First class administration, organisation and reporting skills
- Demonstrate the ability to add value, and increase time efficiencies and reduce cost per hire
- Strong communication skills
- Be highly computer literate