Recruitment Co-ordinator - Anne Corder Recruitment
This job expired on 11-06-2010
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
German Speaking Internal Recruiter Resourcer 23 days ago
South East, Middlesex, UK
Salary band: £30k - £40k
I'm currently recruiting for several German speaking roles across London (West, South, Central) to join vibrant Internal Recruitment Teams within technology sector.Salaries will vary depending on t...
Recruitment Advisor 22 days ago
Hertfordshire, Watford, Borehamwood
Salary band: £25k - £30k
My client, a growing financial services business, is currently looking for an experienced In-house Recruitment Advisor to join their established team . This is an exciting and unique opportunity fo...
Recruitment Manager 14 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
A leading firm are looking for a strong recruitment manager to join the organisation during an exciting period of growth and transformation. The ideal candidate will be an experienced recruitment m...
Recruitment Resourcer 11 days ago
East Anglia, Cambridgeshire, UK
Salary band: £15k - £20k
CONTACT: Jemma Rudkin - Resourcing Manager JOB TITLE: Recruitment Resourcer LOCATION: Peterborough SALARY & BENEFITS :
Organisational Development Consultant Yesterday
East Anglia, South East, Cambridgeshire
Organisational Development Consultant Cambridgeshire Excellent salary plus benefits Use your OD experience to design and deliver high-impact organisational culture change. Our client is a...
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Salary Details:||£20,000 - £25,000 pro rata|
|Company:||Anne Corder Recruitment|
|Job Categories:||HR Recruitment Jobs|
Based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, to manage all recruitment and administrative activity for the Head Office, and provide administration support to regional offices. Previous relevant experience is essential.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process for all vacancies
- Build relationships with external suppliers, control costs, time to hire and quality of briefing process
- Detailed administration of the recruitment process including briefing, logging CV's, screening and short listing, invite to interview, interviewing, and selection
- Supporting the HR team on other areas as required
You must demonstrate:
- Previous end to end recruitment experience up to and including managerial roles
- First class administration, organisation and reporting skills
- Demonstrate the ability to add value, and increase time efficiencies and reduce cost per hire
- Strong communication skills
- Be highly computer literate