Recruitment Co-ordinator - Anne Corder Recruitment
This job expired on 11-06-2010
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Recruitment Co-ordinator 24 days ago
My client is seeking a Resourcing Co-ordinator to be based in Buckinghamshire and is offering a competitive salary of c£20,000-£25,000 + benefits.You will be responsible for co-ordinating all aspec...
HR Co-ordinator 11 days ago
HR Co-ordinatorEC5790Theale, Berkshire£30,000Are you hungry to make a mark on an iconic, global business? If so, we believe there is no better place to be.Our world famous brands include Extra & Or...
Resource Co-Ordinator 16 days ago
- To undertake the Asset Management SAP Gatekeeper role, ensuring changes in headcount have been approved and recorded accurately and any SAP related queries on headcount are resolved. Be responsi...
Global Mobility Co-ordinator 9 days ago
As the Global Mobility Co-ordinator you will be responsible for managing a case load of international assignments and ensuring these are in line with the Global Mobility framework of the business. ...
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Salary Details:||£20,000 - £25,000 pro rata|
|Company:||Anne Corder Recruitment|
|Job Categories:||HR Recruitment Jobs|
Based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, to manage all recruitment and administrative activity for the Head Office, and provide administration support to regional offices. Previous relevant experience is essential.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process for all vacancies
- Build relationships with external suppliers, control costs, time to hire and quality of briefing process
- Detailed administration of the recruitment process including briefing, logging CV's, screening and short listing, invite to interview, interviewing, and selection
- Supporting the HR team on other areas as required
You must demonstrate:
- Previous end to end recruitment experience up to and including managerial roles
- First class administration, organisation and reporting skills
- Demonstrate the ability to add value, and increase time efficiencies and reduce cost per hire
- Strong communication skills
- Be highly computer literate