Recruitment Co-ordinator - Anne Corder Recruitment
This job expired on 11-06-2010
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Region
Browse Simply HR Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Recruitment Manager 24 days ago
Buckinghamshire, Milton Keynes, Newport Pagnell
Salary band: £25k - £30k
My client is currently looking for an experienced Recruitment Manager to join their established team in Milton Keynes. This is a brand new role and an exciting and unique opportunity for someone to...
HR Project Coordinator – Interim – 6 Months (Resourcing, Recruitment) BLUH12147Binley, Coventry Competitive Salary Our Client is a world leader in the design, production and distributi...
Recruitment Manager (Technology) 24 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
A fantastic opportunity exists for an experienced Technology Recruiter to join this Professional Services brand leader. Heading up a small team who are responsible for all analyst - senior manager...
Recruitment Manager 7 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
A leading firm are looking for a strong recruitment manager to join the organisation during an exciting period of growth and transformation. The ideal candidate will be an experienced recruitment m...
Recruitment Resourcer 4 days ago
East Anglia, Cambridgeshire, UK
Salary band: £15k - £20k
CONTACT: Jemma Rudkin - Resourcing Manager JOB TITLE: Recruitment Resourcer LOCATION: Peterborough SALARY & BENEFITS :
|Salary band:||£20k - £25k|
|Salary Details:||£20,000 - £25,000 pro rata|
|Company:||Anne Corder Recruitment|
|Job Categories:||HR Recruitment Jobs|
Based in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, to manage all recruitment and administrative activity for the Head Office, and provide administration support to regional offices. Previous relevant experience is essential.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process for all vacancies
- Build relationships with external suppliers, control costs, time to hire and quality of briefing process
- Detailed administration of the recruitment process including briefing, logging CV's, screening and short listing, invite to interview, interviewing, and selection
- Supporting the HR team on other areas as required
You must demonstrate:
- Previous end to end recruitment experience up to and including managerial roles
- First class administration, organisation and reporting skills
- Demonstrate the ability to add value, and increase time efficiencies and reduce cost per hire
- Strong communication skills
- Be highly computer literate