2 months ago
Role: Recruitment Consultant / Account Manager - Healthcare
Location: Leatherhead, Surrey
Salary: 26,000 - 30,000 basic plus Commission - OTE 55K first year realistic
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager / Recruitment Consultant to bring on and develop key accounts.
ABOUT MY CLIENT:
Established for over 10 years, we supply temporary Healthcare staff to a diverse mix of clients across the South East.
* We have enjoyed unprecedented growth over the past few years.
* We are a dynamic, independent recruitment business. Unlike larger recruiters, we are non-bureaucratic, decisions are made quickly and our processes are straightforward.
* We offer our staff flexibility and strive to ensure our working environment is enjoyable. Hard work is always rewarded, and we have regular team outings.
* Our modern offices
In this role you will establish and develop supply arrangements with key healthcare clients, including private sector psychiatric hospitals.
With the support of a small team, you will manage the ongoing supply of temporary staff to these clients.
Your core responsibilities will include:
* Managing and building relationships with key client contacts, to maximize business revenue and opportunities
* Managing the candidate pipeline, through standard recruitment procedures (with support of Resourcer)
* Liaising with Compliance Officer to manage staff compliance
* Ensuring maximum staffing fill rates
* Ensuring all aspects of client SLAs are met, including staff performance and training
* Exceeding expectations in terms of customer service
This role would ideally suit an experienced Recruiter looking to make a move away from a more traditional recruitment / sales role and use their skills to focus on key account management.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills:
* Recruiting temporary staff (nurses and healthcare assistants)
* Developing close customer relationships
* Self-starter who can work under own initiative, with minimal guidance
* Confident communicator at all levels
* Target driven
* Organised, able to work under pressure, within tight timescales
In return for your efforts, you will be rewarded with an above average salary, uncapped commission and training opportunities.
* Wisdom Recruitment acting as an employment agency with regards to this vacancy
As a Rec-2-Rec Wisdom Recruitment work extensively across Surrey , Sussex , Essex , Kent , Hampshire , Hertfordshire and London , if this role doesn't suit your requirements but you are an experienced resourcer, please feel free to forward your CV to Peter Evans to hear about our other vacancies or connect on LinkedIn.
Wisdom Recruitment are experts in Recruitment to Recruitment - follow us on Twitter like us on Facebook (Wisdom Rec2Rec) or follow us on LinkedIn to see all our latest vacancy updates.
Wisdom Recruitment specialise in placing people into the following positions: Graduates , Trainee Recruitment Consultants , Senior Recruitment Consultants , Branch Managers , Team Leaders , Senior Managers , Managing Consultants , Principle Consultants , Associate Directors , In house Recruitment Consultants , Recruitment Managers , Talent Acquisition Managers and Recruitment Training
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
6 days ago
only 1 day until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close
only 27 days until close