19 days ago
Job Title: Recruitment Consultant - Procurement & Supply Chain Sectors
Salary: Up to 25,000 + up to 30% Commission
Location: Eastleigh, Southampton
Our client is a market leader within the Procurement & Supply chain sector. As a result of organic growth of their client and candidate database, they are now looking for an additional Recruitment Consultant to join them in their Southampton office.
This is a full 360 Recruitment Consultant position with huge potential to develop and take your career to the next step - whether it be to a "big biller" position or a potential management level. Fantastic opportunity to join a growing and ambitious business with genuine career development and earning potential.
The type of experience our client is looking for?
* 1+ years recruitment experience
* Professional services sector or high level placement knowledge (desired but not necessary)
* Proven billings and placement history
* Experienced in working towards targets and KPI's
* Ability to demonstrate that you actively win new business and develop client relationships
* The ability to build a go-to reputation for both your candidates and clients
* Hard working, driven and a can-do attitude is a must!
About the company?
* Established in 2007
* Independently owned by 2 Managing Directors who are heavily involved with the business
* Specialists within Procurement and Supply Chain
* Work with companies from SME's to Global Organisations
* A real strong presence within their market and are a go-to agency
What my client can offer?
* An adult working environment where you are responsible for managing your own desk
* Full management support, training and development
* The opportunity to progress quickly into a senior level
* An average placement fee of 7-10k
* A great working atmosphere - lots of friendly banter (work hard-play hard)
* Uncapped commission - up to 30% earnings on your personal billings
* Onsite parking in a newly refurbished office
Ivory Jacobs are a Recruitment to Recruitment agency based in Whiteley, Hampshire with an offering across the South of the UK. We offer a boutique service but on a very grand scale. We supply for the industries top recruitment agencies to work for, including award winning SME's through to globally well-known and iconic recruitment agencies. As a candidate working with us, you will be safe in the knowledge that you would only ever be sent to the very best. We can work with you to find talent and opportunities across Hampshire, Dorset, and Thames Valley & Surrey. From placing ambitious graduates and proven sales professionals into their first recruitment role, to headhunting and placing Recruitment Consultants, Team Leaders/Managers and Directors we enable businesses to achieve their vision by providing them with first class talent. Call us now to find out what we can do to help you to secure one of the best recruitment roles in the marketplace.
If this sounds like your #dreamjob then this may be the opportunity you have been waiting for. Apply now with your CV or contact me directly on LinkedIn (Michele Stuart at Ivory Jacobs).
Ivory Jacobs act as an advertising capacity on behalf of this vacancy. Ivory Jacobs are experts in Recruitment to Recruitment follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or follow us on LinkedIn to see all our latest vacancy updates.
Ivory Jacobs specialise in placing people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant and Senior Recruitment Consultant
16 days ago
only 12 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close